Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

If Miami Wins the Division

Blowup this franchise up......

Hear me out....the Bills, who haven't won the division since 1995....who has put in their dues....has gone through the ups and downs...came close last year...etc etc etc

And then let the Dolphins...playing a LAST PLACE schedule...with a noob QB with only 3 starts so far....who was supposedly tanking....who many considered a year or two away....take the division? Just like that? Are you FUCKING kidding me? 

If this happens....I would consider this an EPIC FAILURE. 

Don't tell me "who cares...as long as we go to the playoffs". That's loser talk. Even Beane himself said division or bust. Well........

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

IMO Brian Flores should and is the Coach of the Year!!  This guy has completely turned the Fish around especially his defence.....Miami right now is overall playing better than any other team in the league.....Now just imagine with our players if we had Flores as our coach instead of McClappy......im almost 100% confidant that we would be 10-0 or 9-1 easily....

• Thanks 1

Looking at Miami's schedule, I see them losing two games before they get to the Bills game. Which means the Bills need to go 4-1 in the next five and that week 17 game won't matter. The schedule could favor Buffalo if they ever get a killer instinct. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jpp said:

IMO Brian Flores should and is the Coach of the Year!!  This guy has completely turned the Fish around especially his defence.....Miami right now is overall playing better than any other team in the league.....Now just imagine with our players if we had Flores as our coach instead of McClappy......im almost 100% confidant that we would be 10-0 or 9-1 easily....

Yes, the coaches and players on the other teams are always great ... and our guys always suck ... so far we have the better record ... lets see...

Look, i actually agree that Flores is on path for coach of the year. I really like what he is doring. But so far he has won nada and McBeane got us in the playoffs twice in 3 years and probably 3 times in 4 years. And that after not getting in the playoffs for 3827653 years running. So lets just give them a bit more time before we hang and quarter them ...

and no, I am not happy with simply attending the playoffs ... I have higher goals... but we also have to see the great things that McBeane did ... they saw the talent of Allen when almost nobody else did ... and it is abbsolutely mind boggling how much Allen improved under their tutelage ... so give the guys some credit ...

Maybe Detroit would also love to have their prior coach back that the fired because he did not immediately go deep in the playoffs... they are now stuck with Lit's guy ... kudos to them ... lol ...

• Thanks 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

I agree, anything less the a division championship is a major failure. I can’t believe how pitiful this defense has become. But, I can’t imagine blowing this thing up. Even though I think McDermott’s ceiling is Marvin Lewis, he’s the best we’ve had in 20 years and I’m in no hurry to hire on the next Dick Jauron. I am glad we haven’t extended Beane, yet.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

16 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I am glad we haven’t extended Beane, yet.

Again...I'm thinking they let him walk and give GM duties to McDermott... 

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Hear me out....the Bills, who haven't won the division since 1995....who has put in their dues....has gone through the ups and downs...came close last year...etc etc etc

And then let the Dolphins...playing a LAST PLACE schedule...with a noob QB with only 3 starts so far....who was supposedly tanking....who many considered a year or two away....take the division? Just like that? Are you FUCKING kidding me? 

Don't tell me "who cares...as long as we go to the playoffs". That's loser talk. Even Beane himself said division or bust. Well........

you realize that a last place schedule means it's an easier schedule right?  You as a last place team, play other last place teams in the AFC conference

This Bills team is not wining division. Miami will be up 2-3 games by week 17. Bills will miss playoffs. They are very similar to Bears last year. 

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

The key to the Bills season, is the Bills.

They have a bye and then 2 games they can win.  The Chargers and the 49ers.   All NFL teams are tough, but the Bills can beat them.  With those two wins and a 9-3 record they should be able to out last the Dolphins and win the AFC East.

The Bills coulda beat the Cardinals except for magic man Murray running around and throwing a dime 45 yards in the air to future HOF DeAndre Hopkins.

So they have the stuff to get it done.   Go Bills.

• Thanks 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

Youre Gay.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

you realize that a last place schedule means it's an easier schedule right?  You as a last place team, play other last place teams in the AFC conference

That’s my point. How many times have the Bills played a last place schedule? Many. How many times did they win a division? Zero.

Bills are not even making playoffs at this point. They are half a game out of 9th!

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Dolfags are going to be the Jetsons 1st win.  You heard it here first 

• Haha 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

7 hours ago, mixum said:

This Bills team is not wining division. Miami will be up 2-3 games by week 17. Bills will miss playoffs. They are very similar to Bears last year. 

Idiot.