Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Is It Milano or the System?

Here's a theory for ya.....Is it me or is AJ Klein playing better and better?  Of course he had the game of his life last week, and yesterday the dude was EVERYWHERE. 

So this has me thinking....is it the system and it took Klein a few weeks of starting time to figure it out? 

I mean, Matt Milano was a freaking 5th round pick from BC. Who saw him being a stud? 

And you could say the same for Poyer and Hyde. They were castoffs, put into our system, and are killing it. 

If this is the case...why waste any more 1st round talent on defense? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

last time you complained that the D is not performing because we did not invest enough in the D, didnt you?

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Porter was a castoff, Hyde wasn't though. Hyde was just a really talented guy that GB didn't want to pay what he'd make on the open market. 

I don't see Buffalo giving Milano a big contract though. He is good, but can't stay healthy and could get a big deal elsewhere. I think they offer him a one year deal. Klein, it could just be it took time to get used to the system, cause he's been playing his best football the last two games