There’s no way the Bills are coming out of this next stretch better then 3-3. Dolphins will go 4-2. The other issue is Ravens Raiders and Browns have cake walk schedules and will also win 10-11 games. 

Bills only shot at playoffs is to win division and hope for Miami let down. Also Pats are quietly making a surge. Only games Bills might win are SD, Den, SF and none are a lock. They aren’t beating NE, PITT, and Miami seems like better team at moment. 
The loss yesterday was crushing. Absolutely crushing.

• Gay 1
  • Trump 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

3 hours ago, mixum said:

There’s no way the Bills are coming out of this next stretch better then 3-3. Dolphins will go 4-2. The other issue is Ravens Raiders and Browns have cake walk schedules and will also win 10-11 games. 

Bills only shot at playoffs is to win division and hope for Miami let down. Also Pats are quietly making a surge. Only games Bills might win are SD, Den, SF and none are a lock. They aren’t beating NE, PITT, and Miami seems like better team at moment. 

Agree. I never understood the whole "who cares its an NFC game yada yada yada" UMMM hello? IF the BIlls won yesterday.....we might be close to cruise control mode. 

But nope. Epic fail. I firmly believe this game will come back and haunt them...big time. They might HAVE to beat a Miami team just to make it to the wildcard game. What a failure. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

I’m fairly confident season is over. You think we feel like shit this Monday morning wait till next week when Pats Browns and Miami win. 

• Like 1

Bills should win the next two, Pitt is a toss up as they haven't played anybody outside of Ten and Bal, after that is Denver, which they should win and NE which is another toss up. They win one of those two toss up games and they should win the division. 

Raiders still have Indy, Miami and KC

Miami still has KC, NE, LV and Buf

Yeah, Miami is better than they were when we played them, but Tua in Buffalo in late December? Fitz is the reason they were in the first game and no on could have played better at QB that day than Fitz, so I'm not worried about Miami. Bills have all the tie-breakers over Miami as well, so even if they finish with the same record, Bills win the division. As bad as that loss hurts, the Bills still shoulda have won despite playing poorly for nearly the whole game on offense. 

and I think next season is also already over ... because i cant imagine the Bills to get better  ... actually I think they should just shut down the whole franchise and give it to Bon Jovi who can put it on the Bahames ... thats really the only logical move ... /end sarcasm

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

5 hours ago, mixum said:

Uh. Bills have tiebreakers over Raiders, Dolphins, and NE at this point.

They're making the playoffs, the question is whether it’s as division winner or wild card.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

10-6 and a wildcard. Josh has to carry this team. This defense sucks.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Losers GIF by memecandy

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

We can't win them all, numb nuts. A record of 10-6 or 9-7 will get you in the post season. All records of teams in the playoffs starts at 0-0. Winning the title is more important than a pretty 12-4 or  13-3 record.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Gotta make the playoffs and 10 wins might not be a lock this year 

6 hours ago, mixum said:

I’m fairly confident season is over. You think we feel like shit this Monday morning wait till next week when Pats Browns and Miami win. 

Dude, get some fresh air. It’s gonna be okay.

This unlikely, pathetic loss plus a bye to stew on it is going to light a fire under this team for a good finish.

• Thanks 1

Capture.PNG

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.