Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Who We Taking With Our First Round Pick?

4 minutes ago, the climber said:

I don't trust them for OL they traded Teller, kept Spain and then released him after a waste of money.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/18/21572085/bengals-weekly-lineman-hakeem-adeniji-quinton-spain-impress-as-bookend-tackles-vs-steelers

Quinton Spain started at right TACKLE last week for the Bengals...and apparently did pretty well.

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

2 minutes ago, the climber said:

Will Morse be done because of injury?

It sounds like he is healthy and ready to go.  Per McD.

Now it depends on Coach deciding if Morse is playing well enough to start.

IMO Morse should consider retirement after the season.   5 concussions?  I would not want that 6th one.  That might be the one to cause you to talk like Joe Biden when you are 40.

1 hour ago, Crazy Legs said:

It sounds like he is healthy and ready to go.  Per McD.

Now it depends on Coach deciding if Morse is playing well enough to start.

IMO Morse should consider retirement after the season.   5 concussions?  I would not want that 6th one.  That might be the one to cause you to talk like Joe Biden when you are 40.

That's what I'm thinking if he gets another one he's done!

This dude has wife and kids. I was shocked he came back after his first one in Buffalo..which was like his second day here. I would have walked then. Fuck whatever people would say. Regardless I would be looking for a new center immediately.

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This dude has wife and kids. I was shocked he came back after his first one in Buffalo..which was like his second day here. I would have walked then. Fuck whatever people would say. Regardless I would be looking for a new center immediately.

We need his replacement on the roster next season.  Either sign a FA, trade or draft them, but Morse's replacement must be on this roster before Morse is gone.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Down and Out said:

We need his replacement on the roster next season.  Either sign a FA, trade or draft them, but Morse's replacement must be on this roster before Morse is gone.

Agreed.  However, IMO we need a stud Guard too.   

So, Beane has to sort out how he can add both a Guard and Center.    Re-signing Feliciano to a new contract will possibly solve the center slot.

Although we don't know what Center or Guard we can snag in the draft so it will be fluid.

Always take an impact position in round 1 meaning no RB, OL, TE, S or DT. Bills are solid enough now to take the best player available and my initial targets would be edge rusher, OLB, or WR. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

On 11/16/2020 at 7:09 AM, seandelevan said:

If the season ended today......who or what position should we target with our first pick? 

I'm gonna infuriate you Kicker, then the Bills trade back into the first round give up next years draft and Diggs and take a punter at 31. There's your 1942 football right there!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the climber said:

I'm gonna infuriate you Kicker, then the Bills trade back into the first round give up next years draft and Diggs and take a punter at 31. There's your 1942 football right there!

Ikr? But I’m surprised Bojo is still here. I thought the dude was good as gone when he fucked up big time two years ago.....here we are....17 huge mistakes later....

miserable that 70s show GIF