Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Who We Taking With Our First Round Pick?

LB but the Bills will take a Running back

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

SO many needs. I’d say RB/CB/LB/DE/TE all possibilities. Maybe punter late. 

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

41 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Any Tight Ends worth of note? Where's jungle been? He was pretty good with college prospects. 

There will be some good TEs in this draft.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There will be some good TEs in this draft.

Good...I think it's time for the Dawson Knox experiment to die. Maybe they should draft a guy that, you know, has caught passes in college. smh

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

I'd love to see a.someone like Kyle Pitts the TE from Florida. That won't happen though, they'll either go DE, CB or LB. There is a CB that I think is a perfect fit for the Bills though, Paulson Adebo, I think has that Bills feel to him. 

• Thanks 1

I'll add RT or OG because I don't think we can go into next year with our current line if they don't ball out the rest of the year.  Ford has to be demoted to fighting for a roster spot at this point.  Feliciano I just bought his jersey but there's no certainty BIlls brass bring him back next year, same thing with Daryl Williams at RT.  Might need to shake the line up for sure.  I think the most feasible spot to shake up is OG and demote/trade Ford

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'll add RT or OG because I don't think we can go into next year with our current line if they don't ball out the rest of the year.  Ford has to be demoted to fighting for a roster spot at this point.  Feliciano I just bought his jersey but there's no certainty BIlls brass bring him back next year, same thing with Daryl Williams at RT.  Might need to shake the line up for sure.  I think the most feasible spot to shake up is OG and demote/trade Ford

Don't forget Center, Morse is a liability extension or not, his replacement must be on this team this off-season.

Here’s my priority list 

1. Tight End

2. Center 

3. Running Back

5. Another tight end 

5. DB 

6. LB 

7. Punter 

7. WR

miserable that 70s show GIF

I don’t know. All depends on which underachieving LB/DB Beane falls in love with. 

• Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

If the bills are picking in the 20s again, I would be looking to see if there is another trade that can be made for a day one impact starter at DE, DT, or CB.

Derwin James would be someone I'd look at for this defense. He can be McDermott's ultimate buffalo nickel.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 11/16/2020 at 12:29 PM, Baldat28 said:

I'd love to see a.someone like Kyle Pitts the TE from Florida. That won't happen though, they'll either go DE, CB or LB. There is a CB that I think is a perfect fit for the Bills though, Paulson Adebo, I think has that Bills feel to him. 

Pitts is a beast but IDK how much value they will put into TE after seeing Josh make a leap and how the offense has worked itself out.  I'm all in on Pitts regardless.  That kid is a freak.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 11/16/2020 at 7:09 AM, seandelevan said:

If the season ended today......who or what position should we target with our first pick? 

We don't need to trade up to draft a LBer like we did a couple of years ago.

Of course you take the Best Player Available.

The most "valuable" positions, after QB, are OL, Edge Rusher and CB:

• OL Wyatt Davis, Ohio State - Davis is POWERFUL and PHYSICAL
  • EDGE Hamilcar Rashed Jr., Oregon State
  • CB Eric Stokes, Georgia
  • CB Jaycee Horn, South Carolina

• Like 1

Draft a Running Back in the 2nd?  Add another EDGE or Corner?

9 hours ago, Nuke said:

My list is the same as it was last year.

1) OL

2) OL

3) OL

And now that I’m watching Moss run into a wall at the line of scrimmage and Josh dodging defenders right after the snap, I realize how silly I was for wanting those things.

Assuming we are drafting in the 20's, I would jump all over drafting this guy.  (But he may go high like Zack Martin, Notre Dame did to Dallas)

IOL Wyatt Davis:    This dude is a destroyer of worlds. Physically imposing blocker who thrives in both short spaces and in space — he's an absolute bully up front and physically asserts himself against 3T, 1T and LBs alike.   

He's fluid, powerful and offers impressive body control to apply overwhelming force from any angle — regardless of whether he's flowing with outside zone, double teaming a NT or peeling back late to absorb a gap shooter from the second level. He's seamless in transitions to pass off defenders in pass protection and does well to sit up on his hips; allowing his lower body power to anchor his play. He's a universal prospect — it doesn't what style system you run; he's going to make your line better.

On 11/16/2020 at 11:00 AM, seandelevan said:

Any Tight Ends worth of note? Where's jungle been? He was pretty good with college prospects. 

I think Ernie got him!

1 minute ago, the climber said:

I don't trust them for OL they traded Teller, kept Spain and then released him after a waste of money.

Well, we need Interior Linemen, so we have to trust them.

Just draft Wyatt Davis, AND sign a starting level guard in Free Agency.    Of course re-sign Feliciano.