Nate Geary just reiterated what me and the other “negative nancies” have been bitching about for months.

The Cardinals are finally the first team, this season...Texans did it in the playoffs...to make the Bills pay for NOT shutting the door! 
when some of you were celebrating Bass field goals and being thankful for scoring 3 I was losing my mind saying “should be 21-10”. 

• Running the ball when you are down, especially when you suck at it.
  • Running the ball on second and long multiple times.
  • Multiple passes at the line of scrimmage when it’s 3rd and long. 
  • Cashing in gift turnovers with field goals.
  • Dumbass playcalling and clock management
  • bone headed dumbass penalties 
  • bone headed plays

well, looks like lessons were not learned after the playoff loss and I guarantee it will happen in the playoffs if they get there.

Good job cardinals for finally making the Bills pay for their ineptitude 

• Like 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

It's just hilarious to me that, this week, Bills fans fans raised north of $600K for pediatric cancer research and were repaid with a loss that would be the most painful in franchise history for like 80% of the league. So much for the concept of karma.

• Thanks 3
  • Disagree 1

13 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

They scored 30 points and lost on a miracle play.  I really don't understand where you're coming from.  The Cardinals are a good team man.  Do you guys not watch the rest of the league?  The Pack barely beat the Jags today for example...things happen.  Most NFL games are close and you can always bitch but jeez....we lost on an amazing play by a great player.  Is what is is.  

And the last several weeks we see Miami getting up big on teams and staying up big. Yes, teams have games like this here and there...but that’s been the Bills modus operandi for almost every game this season. Start fast and then hang on for dear life. That is not a winning formula. 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

And the last several weeks we see Miami getting up big on teams and staying up big. Yes, teams have games like this here and there...but that’s been the Bills modus operandi for almost every game this season. Start fast and then hang on for dear life. That is not a winning formula. 

What?  Miami won a gift of a game against the Rams.  Three non-offensive TDs.  They beat the Cards by 3.  They took care of business today against the Chargers.  Relax.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Buffalo13 said:

What?  Miami won a gift of a game against the Rams.  Three non-offensive TDs.  They beat the Cards by 3.  They took care of business today against the Chargers.  Relax.  

excited doctor who GIF

31 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

It's just hilarious to me that, this week, Bills fans fans raised north of $600K for pediatric cancer research and were repaid with a loss that would be the most painful in franchise history for like 80% of the league. So much for the concept of karma.

Ain't it the truth

2 minutes ago, Bleedzbillz said:

New England ahead of Bal w 2:40 left...

Any given Sunday.

Im just happy that with 4min left in a game and behind, I no longer feel hopeless.  We have a QB that can get us there.

it sucks to have lost that game.  I’ll take 7-3 going into the bye.  We could easily have lost to the Rams and NE.  We got a little payback today.

If week 17 is for the division, so be it.  

Exactly.  It's just that the way we lost this one is a gut punch.  But it's up to McDermott to use this to fuel them to a win coming out of the bye week. Next game is the most important game and the Chargers are going to be a tough out.  

54 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Nate Geary just reiterated what me and the other “negative nancies” have been bitching about for months.

The Cardinals are finally the first team, this season...Texans did it in the playoffs...to make the Bills pay for NOT shutting the door! 
when some of you were celebrating Bass field goals and being thankful for scoring 3 I was losing my mind saying “should be 21-10”. 

• Running the ball when you are down, especially when you suck at it.
  • Running the ball on second and long multiple times.
  • Multiple passes at the line of scrimmage when it’s 3rd and long. 
  • Cashing in gift turnovers with field goals.
  • Dumbass playcalling and clock management
  • bone headed dumbass penalties 
  • bone headed plays

well, looks like lessons were not learned after the playoff loss and I guarantee it will happen in the playoffs if they get there.

Good job cardinals for finally making the Bills pay for their ineptitude 

Also, while I'm at it, Nate Geary is a little bitch.  If he wants to have a career in sports media he needs to hold it together a little better and not be such an overreactive fanboy.  

He immediately was whining about the offense not scoring much after the Beasley TD....well they scored 30 points...You can't ask for more than that every week.  You get to 30, it's not the offenses fault if you lose.  Period.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bleedzbillz said:

I thought Murray was going to destroy us today.  They won, but we made him human (with the exception of one lucky throw...amazing catch, credit there).  Our D actually kept us in when our O couldn’t get out of their own way.  That was being down 3 CBs (after Jackson went out) and Milano.  Guys stepped up.  Too bad we lost Epenesa to a concussion, he was moving.

The big things I take away:

- I love our QB, flaws and all.  We are never out of a game now.  
- Our kicker has arrived.  
- Our D can deal with real mobile QBs.  Not perfect, but as long as we contain, we can minimize damage.

- gotta fix the 3rd quarter

- we will be working out punters during the bye

- we don’t have to play Hopkins again this year...unless it’s in Feb...I’d take that rematch will a full roster.

- we are still leading the division, with a tie breaker in hand and we are 4-0 in the Div so far.

Miami isn’t a joke, but LAC are not the juggernaut people might have made them to be.  They have lost close games, but I like our chances against them back at home.  I still think we hand it to Miami week 17 as well.

I can't agree with all that you said.

We won't be working out a punter.  CB is like 5th in the league in yards per punt and above middle of the pack in net yards per punt.  Who do you think is walking in as a street free agent and being better than that?

And I don't know about the offense not being able to get out of their own way.  They scored 30.  That's enough points IMO.  Yeah, they had a lull in there but they also SCORED 30 POINTS!  What do you want?  The Cards give up 22 a game and we scored 30...the offense was fine AND the defense was fine (by today's standards). 

Bottom line, the defense did not make a play when they ultimately had to.  

• Thanks 1

I just watched a few of the player interviews post game.  Some are the say-moe- say-moe phrases with really worthless questions and  even more worthless answers.  Murray was bland.  Hopkins was down right a dumb ass.  He was from another planet stupid.  Why does the league and sports writer dummies go through this every week?   Smh.     

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

13 minutes ago, Buffalo13 said:

I can't agree with all that you said.

We won't be working out a punter.  CB is like 5th in the league in yards per punt and above middle of the pack in net yards per punt.  Who do you think is walking in as a street free agent and being better than that?

And I don't know about the offense not being able to get out of their own way.  They scored 30.  That's enough points IMO.  Yeah, they had a lull in there but they also SCORED 30 POINTS!  What do you want?  The Cards give up 22 a game and we scored 30...the offense was fine AND the defense was fine (by today's standards). 

Bottom line, the defense did not make a play when they ultimately had to.  

They can work out punters without signing one....it keeps CB on his toes.  Always good to keep options open.  13 yard punt when you need it the most makes all his good ones irrelevant. 

I said, the D kept them in WHEN the O couldn’t get out of their own way.  I did not mean they were ineffective all game.  When they were struggling, our D did not cave.  That was supposed to be a complement.  It wasn’t a slam.  I thought we were going to win when Josh got the ball back for that final drive.  I haven’t felt that way about the Bills for a long time.  I just thought they would find a way.

Yep, your bottom line is correct.  Just like when we got a last sec TD against the Rams or got the punch out against NE, we were close this time but it didn’t go our way.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

Also, while I'm at it, Nate Geary is a little bitch.  If he wants to have a career in sports media he needs to hold it together a little better and not be such an overreactive fanboy.  

He immediately was whining about the offense not scoring much after the Beasley TD....well they scored 30 points...You can't ask for more than that every week.  You get to 30, it's not the offenses fault if you lose.  Period.  

He, and many Bills fans, I think were fucking pissed that the Bills didn’t do SHIT between the Beasley and Diggs TDs. Bills had 5 drives where they did NOTHING.

8 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

They scored 30 points and lost on a miracle play.  I really don't understand where you're coming from.  The Cardinals are a good team man.  Do you guys not watch the rest of the league?  The Pack barely beat the Jags today for example...things happen.  Most NFL games are close and you can always bitch but jeez....we lost on an amazing play by a great player.  Is what is is.  

Wasn't it like 2 years ago that the Cardinals were one of the worst teams in Football? The game is played on and off the field. It's not just players making plays. It's a chess game and the Bills coaches are trying to win with pawns instead of putting the right pieces in the right squares to attack from multiple points. Those bullet points are dead on.

• 3rd Quarter, AZ is scoring unanswered points and Buffalo runs on 1st and 2nd downs for no or little gain.
  • 3rd Down, pass to the LOS for little or no gain.
  • Not taking advantage of AZ's weaknesses on Defense after the Half - aka Bills go to sleep in the 3rd Quarter - again!
  • Calling running plays when AZ is obviously stacking the line in Jumbo and apparent Blitz packages.
  • Not blitzing the same style QB as Wilson when that worked so well against Wilson.
  • Horrible clock management - again!
  • 3 Players in the end zone on the Hail Mary trying to intercept instead of knock down the pass. Is that how they're coached?
  • Guaranteed that after the bye, there will be adjustments and we'll see the same shit

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Buffalo13 said:

And lets talk about this for a second.....you are right, the Fins got gifts...and turned them into freaking touchdowns. 

You know it's bad when I was pissed that Poyer, after making that INT, ran immediately out of bounds....dude...MAKE A PLAY AND TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE! Especially knowing that the offense was sTRugGLinG at that time. This is what separates the great from the good. And right now this team is GOOD. Not even close to being great. 

Well, with it happening now, at least it's coming at a time where they can work on it, not like last year when it ended the season. They have two weeks to get their shit together, they need to make some changes, otherwise they will be a one and done again. 

On 11/15/2020 at 10:25 PM, Bleedzbillz said:

I thought Murray was going to destroy us today.  They won, but we made him human (with the exception of one lucky throw...amazing catch, credit there).  Our D actually kept us in when our O couldn’t get out of their own way.  That was being down 3 CBs (after Jackson went out) and Milano.  Guys stepped up.  Too bad we lost Epenesa to a concussion, he was moving.

The big things I take away:

- I love our QB, flaws and all.  We are never out of a game now.  
- Our kicker has arrived.  
- Our D can deal with real mobile QBs.  Not perfect, but as long as we contain, we can minimize damage.

- gotta fix the 3rd quarter

- we will be working out punters during the bye

- we don’t have to play Hopkins again this year...unless it’s in Feb...I’d take that rematch will a full roster.

- we are still leading the division, with a tie breaker in hand and we are 4-0 in the Div so far.

Miami isn’t a joke, but LAC are not the juggernaut people might have made them to be.  They have lost close games, but I like our chances against them back at home.  I still think we hand it to Miami week 17 as well.

Amen to this entire post. 

Fuck yeah. Relax everyone. That hurt, it did. I was livid. But look at the big picture. We are right there. Any one of you would've taken a 7-3 record at the bye if we had told you before the season. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 11/16/2020 at 9:52 AM, seandelevan said:

And lets talk about this for a second.....you are right, the Fins got gifts...and turned them into freaking touchdowns. 

You know it's bad when I was pissed that Poyer, after making that INT, ran immediately out of bounds....dude...MAKE A PLAY AND TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE! Especially knowing that the offense was sTRugGLinG at that time. This is what separates the great from the good. And right now this team is GOOD. Not even close to being great. 

Sean common man. Poyer is on his way to an All Pro season. In fact I think he was named to the mid season one. 

I get the anger. But sometimes you post some things that don't really make much sense bro. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon: