Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Tony Dungy just ragged on our coaches

1 hour ago, BillsfanincharlotteIsBack said:

I am trying to get over this and you are not helping...as soon as we called timeout I said noooo now they can setup a play.  As soon as I saw our defense I said noo blitz from the outside where Hopkins is to take him out the play and jam the recievers.  I hate to agree with you but I was yelling at the TV.  I never want to say LIT is right as I was yelling the same thing damn damn damn.

Thank you.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Baldat28 said:

They played that play almost like they were afraid Murray was gonna run it, I say let him, he wasn't going 40+ yards for a TD.

They should have sent at least one extra guy on a blitz, and if they're gonna call a TO there and play that type of D, at least put a guy like Davis in the secondary. Get the tallest guys out there to knock it down, instead they expect 5'10" guys to leap a guy 3-4" taller.

I agree 1,000% with you. I was thinking why in the fuck do we have midgets covering Hopkins, he's taller than all of our DBS. Why not putting Davis there or Knox or whoever is taller. Is like we had a bunch of point guards covering a forward. Makes no sense.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, seandelevan said:

cant knock down what you cant touch. None of them even had a chance to even touch it. It's like those posters of Dr. J and Jordan dunking on entire teams and saying "why can't one of those guys block him". 

as soon as that ball enters the hand area one player or two, can grab the players arms and sweep. None did that. If they push one arm out he cant catch it.

• Thanks 1

cba fan

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Jesus Christ even De Andre Hopkins agrees with me!!!!

LOL.  I had no idea what he was saying for the most part.  I think it was "a better catch by I".  

Bill Nye Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

He crazy.  

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

19 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Tre had a chance to get the ball but Poyer knocked him out.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Joe, I was completely over this loss, but seeing this makes me sick again. :classic_biggrin:

20 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

” I get it’s a disagreement of opinion but we had 3 guys around the ball and the best player on the field made a play. Sucks but it is what it is 

I hate this truth, but it is truth.

• Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

19 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Tre had a chance to get the ball but Poyer knocked him out.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Nah, look at this. White's trying to catch it. He should be batting it away. Horrible decision.

• Thanks 1

No, this is all in good fun...I would never say this to your face...well, okay, but I'd say it with a smile

18 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I’ll tell you exactly what I wanted them to do.

I wanted them to blitz!!!

I can't believe they didn't blitz!

McDermott is a defensive guy (supposedly), and they still didn't blitz. You  blitz, and you either sack Murray, or force him to do any number of things other than HAVE THE TIME to throw it deep. Should the Bills have been able to knock it down? Yes. In fact they should have, but that's not the point. They had the chance to win it at the line of scrimmage, and McD chose to back off. He pretty much backed off for all 75 yards (in 34 seconds no less). Why would a defensive guy (supposedly), give the opposition the opportunity to do exactly what they wanted to do? In the NFL, the clock is not your friend in a one score game, and the Cardinals still with 2 timeouts.

He also called a timeout, giving Arizona a breather and time to talk about their last play. Why?

Were the Cardinals lucky? Absolutely. But why would the head coach, a defensive guy (supposedly) give them the opportunity to be lucky?

• Thanks 2