Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Remaining Dolphin Schedule

Holy shit what a cake walk. I only see ONE definite loss here. Bills might be looking up at Miami when they come to Buffalo. Sad. 

This is why you can't say shit like "oh it's a meaningless loss" or "it cant hurt us". 

I think this game we will all look back at the end of the season and say "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" 

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 9.14.42 PM.png

miserable that 70s show GIF

No fans this year so unless you are the 1 seed it doesn't really matter other than your opponent may be weaker.   Ask teams how that worked out last year.  Just get in.  Home field means nothing this year

• Thanks 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

11 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

No fans this year so unless you are the 1 seed it doesn't really matter other than your opponent may be weaker.   Ask teams how that worked out last year.  Just get in.  Home field means nothing this year

True. But how nice would it be to host a playoff game, in January, against a team like the Titans, Colts, LA or even Miami again? 

• Thanks 1

Most years i like it but Josh hasn't shown me hes a good bad weather qb.   With our crap run game and run D that may backfire

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

I'm not even sure we make the playoffs this year. Losing games like today tend to decimate a team's mental state and ruin seasons. Thank God we have a bye to regroup emotionally.

True. A few weeks ago I thought the Bills would win the division at 8-8 or 9-7....but now with Miami in play? Forget about it. They might make the playoffs as a wildcard team at 9-7. Which is sad considering the expectations. 

If they DONT make the playoffs? 

You might need to fire some people. Because that would be a collapse of epic proportions. 

9 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

True. A few weeks ago I thought the Bills would win the division at 8-8 or 9-7....but now with Miami in play? Forget about it. They might make the playoffs as a wildcard team at 9-7. Which is sad considering the expectations. 

If they DONT make the playoffs? 

You might need to fire some people. Because that would be a collapse of epic proportions. 

Don't look now but the Pats are getting it figured out!

• Barf 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Holy shit what a cake walk. I only see ONE definite loss here. Bills might be looking up at Miami when they come to Buffalo. Sad. 

This is why you can't say shit like "oh it's a meaningless loss" or "it cant hurt us". 

I think this game we will all look back at the end of the season and say "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" 

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 9.14.42 PM.png

Hey, how's your vagina?  Jeez you area acting like a little bitch.  You wanna be good?  Then you gotta handle the stress of things being close and having some consequences.  You're embarrassing yourself.  Man up.

You can’t tell me that at the start of the year you thought we would sweep the NFCW.

So, we lose this, but could have easily lost to the Pats, who just beat Bal...could have easily lost to the Rams, but didn’t...

Miami has a long way to go and haven’t seen KC or LV and will see NE again.  They will not run the table.  I think the Jets could even give them a run.  You don’t think Williams will have the D take a few cheap shots at Tua?

1 hour ago, theAteam said:

They could very well go 0-4 to end the season.

Exactly, I can see them losing 5 games out of their remaining 7

Other then the Chiefs, who beats them, as good as they’re playing? The AFC East might be locked up by week 17.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill