Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

This is why you blitz on a Hail Mary...

Everyone in the shoutbox knows I was screaming for the blitz.

Receivers have to run 50 yards downfield.

That takes 5+ seconds.

A blitz gets to the QB welllll before they can reach the end zone.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Tre had good position to grab the ball but Poyer knocked Tre out. A lot of things could have happened that would have prevented this loss. Yeah, a blitz would have secured the win.

image.thumb.png.f5c16172214755e0bef739b27dfdfa22.png

Ya I definitely disagree with essentially just letting them have the chuck into the endzone unabated.  Bump the WRs, delay them getting there, blitz, something.  Don't just rush 3-4.  Would have liked to see Gabe Davis or Diggs out there too.  A gut wrenching loss that I think happened at the best time possible for this defense.   Hope they can dig deeper after the bye week.

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Ya I definitely disagree with essentially just letting them have the chuck into the endzone unabated.  Bump the WRs, delay them getting there, blitz, something.  Don't just rush 3-4.  Would have liked to see Gabe Davis or Diggs out there too.  A gut wrenching loss that I think happened at the best time possible for this defense.   Hope they can dig deeper after the bye week.

I will never understand the logic of letting their WR’s just run a 40 yard dash down the field with no one on them and only having 4 rushers.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Good. I did not get the message from your other three threads about the same topic ... but now I understand it ... good that you made four threads about it ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents