Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Imagine Being A Card Fan Right Now

Blame only 1 person for this loss....Bill O'Brien......that's all folks.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2020 at 6:36 PM, seandelevan said:

Looks like the game and probably your season is over....and then you see your young qb make that throw to your stud WR and win the game.

must be nice.

I would give my left nut to see my team do that. 

The world will be talking about that play for years. I’m sorry. Get ready to see that on every NFL highlight show for years to come. 

Thanks Bills.

Well that is exactly what our young stud QB did vs the Rams not too long ago. And that is exactly what he did on Sunday. Zona's miracle once in a 100 tries play doesn't automatically erase that. Let it go Sean. It sucked. I know. But it wasn't Murray being amazing, it wasn't some skilled drive out of the annals of history. It was dumb blind luck. A fucking miracle. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

5 hours ago, Flan said:

\

I appreciate that he gives them props. But can we honestly say "they've been a mess for a month"? And he and some other talking heads have been saying the same thing. Um huh? They lost to the two teams in the AFC championship...and beat 2 divisional opponents. 

This is the kind of rhetoric that is responsible for slews of people thinking the Bills suck. They think they lost 4 games in a row. Seriously. 

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

1 hour ago, Victor7 said:

Well that is exactly what our young stud QB did vs the Rams not too long ago. And that is exactly what he did on Sunday. Zona's miracle once in a 100 tries play doesn't automatically erase that. Let it go Sean. It sucked. I know. But it wasn't Murray being amazing, it wasn't some skilled drive out of the annals of history. It was dumb blind luck. A fucking miracle. 

Oh I moved on dude lol. I posted this minutes after it happened. But I have since given Zona props. There was NOTHING the Bills could have done to stop that play...well except pre snap...and that's on coaches...but I digress. What pissed me off more was Miami winning. Our balls just got much closer to the bandsaw gentlemen. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

On 11/15/2020 at 6:36 PM, seandelevan said:

Looks like the game and probably your season is over....and then you see your young qb make that throw to your stud WR and win the game.

must be nice.

I would give my left nut to see my team do that. 

The world will be talking about that play for years. I’m sorry. Get ready to see that on every NFL highlight show for years to come. 

Thanks Bills.

it was so epic they already gave it a nickname. "Hail Murray"....yeah Bills posterized again. But this time not in playoffs or Super Bowl. That's progress in Bills fans world I guess.:clapper:  

• Haha 1

cba fan