Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Imagine Being A Card Fan Right Now

Looks like the game and probably your season is over....and then you see your young qb make that throw to your stud WR and win the game.

must be nice.

I would give my left nut to see my team do that. 

The world will be talking about that play for years. I’m sorry. Get ready to see that on every NFL highlight show for years to come. 

Thanks Bills.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Um, your young QB did just that, with just over 30 seconds left to play.

• Like 2

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

And what’s sad....90% of Hail Marys are either under or over thrown.....but not this one!  Nope!

Hopkins will get the credit but that ball was placed in such a perfect spot. 

FUCK

1 minute ago, The Chosen said:

Um, your young QB did just that, with just over 30 seconds left to play.

And lost. This L will be on Allen. It’s a QB league and they are credited with wins and the losses. He lost today. And Murray won.

But to your point, he was on the sidelines with 36 seconds left with the lead after just marching the team down the field and hitting his stud wideout for what should have been a game winning td.

• Thanks 2

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

16 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Looks like the game and probably your season is over....and then you see your young qb make that throw to your stud WR and win the game.

must be nice.

I would give my left nut to see my team do that. 

The world will be talking about that play for years. I’m sorry. Get ready to see that on every NFL highlight show for years to come. 

Thanks Bills.

The announcers were a step away, in the 3rd quarter, from coming down out of the booth to suck Murray off. I can't even imagine the verbal handjob that guy's going to get because of that play. God, being a Bills fan sucks. We'd never, EVER win a game like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

The announcers were a step away, in the 3rd quarter, from coming down out of the booth to suck Murray off. I can't even imagine the verbal handjob that guy's going to get because of that play. God, being a Bills fan sucks. We'd never, EVER win a game like that.

1000% 

For years i've seen other teams pull this shit out of their asses. I was dumbfounded when a shitty dolphin team beat the Pats on the last play of the game a couple years ago and just marveled and wished so bad the Bills could do that to anyone let alone the fucking Pats. And for a brief moment I thought we had it. Albeit, it's not the last play of the game, but still that Diggs TD was probably the loudest I cheered this season and probably the loudest since Andy Dalton sent the Bills to the playoffs(sad I know).

Thanks Bills👍

I looked at that Hail Mary pass again. Kyler just chucks it up there and the catch was good. You'll never see that kind of play against another team this year. Only on the Bills.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

I looked at that Hail Mary pass again. Kyler just chucks it up there and the catch was good. You'll never see that kind of play against another team this year. Only on the Bills.

Of course! 

Last week after the Bills win talking heads were STILL saying shit like "im still not buying in on the Bills" 

after today's game this is why.....this is why. This is why noone is taking the Bills seriously. 

2 minutes ago, BertSquirtgum said:

Yeah, if the Cardinal lost this game then their season would be over. Yeah. Ok. STFU

You STFU...they would be 5-4 in and in 3rd in the NFC West with games against the Rams twice and Seahawks. Nice try though.  

• Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 9:42 PM, seandelevan said:

Of course! 

Last week after the Bills win talking heads were STILL saying shit like "im still not buying in on the Bills" 

after today's game this is why.....this is why. This is why noone is taking the Bills seriously. 

Look, it was definitely a donkey kick to nads, not gonna lie, but why do you care so fucking much about the talking heads and what fans of other teams think about your team?  Its gotta suck something fierce to seek positive affirmation of your team vs what YOU choose to be a fan of.  Maddening, cause every now and then you expose yourself as the rabid fan of this team that you are.  Hints of it, but most including me really only see the constant whining about irrational labels pinned on your team.  What do you expect only bellyboy kisses ass before he kicks your ass and you do know what I'm saying. 

On 11/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, Thurmal said:

More proof it's entertainment. They were telling the Audi what to think a d building up his legend. Then the moment happens.Just like a movie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

More proof it's entertainment. They were telling the Audi what to think a d building up his legend. Then the moment happens.Just like a movie.

You’re braindead

32 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You’re braindead

Not even close. I'm the only coherent one when it comes to the boob box.

People wearing masks and shaming those who don't are braindead

2 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Not even close. I'm the only coherent one when it comes to the boob box.

People wearing masks and shaming those who don't are braindead

Huh?  We are talking about somehow the hail mary pass being a staged event like it was a fucking WWE fight, that's a braindead take

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Huh?  We are talking about somehow the hail mary pass being a staged event like it was a fucking WWE fight, that's a braindead take

No, it's a fact. I know I'm not wrong. They practiced all week. That's what the scout team is for and the fact of the matter is, you have no clue whether or not both teams practice together in indoor facilities and walk throughs . They can practice that pass all week and the gloves make it easy. Go.look again. The bills players aren't even trying to knock it away. They are keeping their hands there as backboards, as cushions. If that were real, buff players would be hitting the ball away before it reached his hand. It's that simple. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

No, it's a fact. I know I'm not wrong. They practiced all week. That's what the scout team is for and the fact of the matter is, you have no clue whether or not both teams practice together in indoor facilities and walk throughs . They can practice that pass all week and the gloves make it easy. Go.look again. The bills players aren't even trying to knock it away. They are keeping their hands there as backboards, as cushions. If that were real, buff players would be hitting the ball away before it reached his hand. It's that simple. 

LOL