Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

McD and his stupid freaking timeouts

He is awful. He has zero clock management or review skillls. He’s a great motivator. Who cares. He should be assistant head coach at best. He’s a loser

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, gunnar_zero said:

He is awful. He has zero clock management or review skillls. He’s a great motivator. Who cares. He should be assistant head coach at best. He’s a loser

100% agree.

He may be fine from Monday to Saturday, but his game day coaching BLOWS.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

The Bills are 7-3 and we now think McDermott is no better than an assistant coach?

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

The Bills are 7-3 and we now think McDermott is no better than an assistant coach?

After next week the Phins will be tied with the Bills and have an easy schedule.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Only on game day. 

Monday to Saturday I think he’s pretty darn good.

So we want McDermott replaced now? I got to say I dont get that. 

Just my 2 Cents

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

So we want McDermott replaced now? I got to say I dont get that. 

No.

At least I don’t.

• Thanks 1

I would be in favor of someone holding McD’s hands behind his back whenever a big play is about to happen so he can’t be tempted to signal Timeout.

• Like 1

7-3 at the bye. 6 games left. Were probably going to be playing for the AFC east title week 17. This los hurts but lets settle down. Go beat the Chargers. 

Just my 2 Cents

8 minutes ago, the climber said:

After next week the Phins will be tied with the Bills and have an easy schedule.

I have to agree now......fins have to face KC but other than that yeah i see a bunch more wins for them........like most have been saying its gonna come down to the final week to see who wins the division......Either way its gonna be a tight fit to try to squeeze into a WC position with the Raiders & Ravens IMO

The TO's dont really bother me. Gives defense a chance to see the offensive formation and get on the same page. 

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

1 minute ago, daryls61 said:

The TO's dont really bother me. Gives defense a chance to see the offensive formation and get on the same page. 

I can’t think of a single time it has worked out for us.

Im sure it has happened at some point, but it’s rare to say the least.

100% agree....he'll say he wanted to give the D rest, but that's horseshit, the offense got rest there too and there the ones that needed to run 40+ yards downfield for a hailmary. Bills defenders were playing from the 10yd line anyway, what good does a TO do there? Ridiculous

I don't know. It just doesnt bother me that much. I don't think it hurts us and if Bills think it helps them, so be it. It isnt the reason we win or lose IMO.

• Thanks 1

Just my 2 Cents

16 minutes ago, Baldat28 said:

100% agree....he'll say he wanted to give the D rest, but that's horseshit, the offense got rest there too and there the ones that needed to run 40+ yards downfield for a hailmary. Bills defenders were playing from the 10yd line anyway, what good does a TO do there? Ridiculous

Yep.

Just not smart.

Its impossible to determine if it would have made a difference, but as a coach you have to do what makes the most tactical sense, and calling a timeout in that situation isn’t it.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Every time this guy calls a timeout before a big play, it backfires on us.

The Cardinals receivers are gassed, running up and down the field play after play.

They have NO timeouts left.

And you call a timeout to give them rest and time to come up with a play?

Seriously?

Why????

Why McD, why???

11 seconds left and they have 20 seconds to get to the line and run a last chance play and YOU CALL A TIMEOUT TO GIVE THEM A REST AND COME UP WITH A PLAY??

What.

The.

Fuck.

Yes!! In the SB I was railing about that particular TO. 11 seconds!! WTF??? Since when do you stop the clock with the lead with the opponents driving and out of time outs?? Holy fuck-me running..... inexcusable!

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

It's clearly a part of his philosophy Lit, it's unfortunately not going to change unless it burns him maybe 5 more times

Yes lol. It is a big part of my philosophy. I was screaming it in the shoutbox. Frustrates me to no end.

Unforunately it hasn’t burned me, it’s burned McD.

Definitely a moron for calling a timeout here. Hmm. The opposing offense flustered and the receivers are gased. Maybe I should call a timeout to let them rest and compose themselves. What a fucking idiot. 

jillies1_zps849e2f3f.jpg

18 hours ago, the climber said:

Easy schedule? Next 3 are favorable but look at the rest of it.

at Denver

at Jets

Cincinnati

Kansas City

New England

at Las Vegas

at Buffalo