Sign in to follow this  
Meathead

Trump says Biden won, still insists he's not conceding

President Donald Trump acknowledged for the first time on Sunday that Joe Biden won the presidential election, but the President refused to concede and blamed his loss on a string of conspiracy theories.

Since the call was made, Biden has given a victory speech and gotten his transition team up and running. But Trump, who had questioned the validity of the election before votes had even been cast, is continuing to dig in his heels on unsupported legal challenges lodged by his allies over vote counts in several states and asserting that the fight has only begun.

"He won because the Election was Rigged," Trump said in one Sunday morning tweet. In another, he stood by his false belief he may be able to win the election and refused to concede, writing, "I concede NOTHING! We have a long way to go."

Trump has repeatedly claimed without evidence that his chance at a second term in office was stolen from him with corrupt votes. A CNN (and every other) analysis of the claim and the purported backing for it did not find a single instance of that happening.

Trump's former national security adviser, John Bolton, said Sunday that he thinks the President is "stunned" by his loss. "I think he's stunned by it. He's lived in his own dream world and been successful at it these last four years," Bolton told CNN's Fareed Zakaria. "The coronavirus was one tragic reality that he couldn't deal with. His own election loss is, in his mind, another tragic reality now. So I think he's now trying to calibrate, if in fact I've lost, how do I maximize my brand in the days after the coming inauguration of Joe Biden? And I think that's what's at stake now."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/15/politics/trump-biden-election/index.html

too bad this is from the partisan CNN, but the same info can be found elsewhere

the longer president full of loser shit continues this charade the more danger builds of real armed conflict in the streets. we already see bits and pieces of it here and there, all it takes is two rival groups deciding to arrange an actual skirmish and you could easily see a domino effect with armed conflict breaking out all over the country

doing this now to raise his brand?!? how much of an evil, selfish, unamerican motherfucker do you have to be to put the country at that kind of risk just to promote yourself?!

if you didnt see him as a selfish charlatan bastard before, you sure as hell should now

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

nice find

in todays climate i cant say im surprised the dem tried the same bullshit in the past

but that wasnt for the presidency. that puts it in a whole new stratosphere. it goes from being just some political talk that the average voter wont pay much attention to, to an extremely dangerous dog whistle that the fight is on, one that many far left/right will take as a signal for armed conflict

im growing very concerned that the massive shortage of guns to purchase in this country are going to show up in the hands of people streaming into the street at predetermined locations to fight it out. and all that would lay at the feet of the shit furor who is so selfish and unamerican that he cares only about his skin and doesnt give a shit about the lives of the rest of us

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Rudy with his hands down his pants is the perfect metaphor for the trump legal team and the results they are getting...

all.png

• Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Biden Coffin Dance.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

sack of shit keeps searching for the bottom and discovers over and over that he can always go lower.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large