Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden Wants to Appoint a Transgender Freak to His Transition Team *****

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL really? You think thats a good comeback? Neither of you would read the study anyway.

When are you coming out?  Will you wear high heels?  Hair extensions?  It's your big day so take your time with the preparations!

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

When are you coming out?  Will you wear high heels?  Hair extensions?  It's your big day so take your time with the preparations!

You wish.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

the rules on this site are that you are allowed to talk about anything and say anything as long as you participate in extended, consistent debate related directly to your comments. the reason we do this is to force people to address their prejudice head on and defend it, which hopefully leads to them growing out of it and ridding them of this affliction. yes, i know, its difficult and many people are unlikely to change. but you have to give people the opportunity to change because they certainly can, and dialog is one strong seed planter that may blossom into success at some point

i personally dont like calling trans/whatever "freaks", and i dont like it any time i see people expressing prejudice against them

however, as far as ive seen, every person who has said things i dont like has engaged in enough debate to satisfy our rules

if you see someone taking pot shots without engaging in debate, please report them through the proper system (report post). they will get a warning to either stop their poaching or to engage in more extended debate. failure to follow these standards results in two weeks time out, doubling every time you break the rule after than, until you ultimately are banned permanently if you persist

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I’ve been called a freak because of my exceptionally large penis. It was especially *hard (giggity) when I had gym and we had to take showers afterward. Sometimes I would run out of the gym in tears as the boys would yell, “the goes the human tripod! What a freak! “

The struggle is real....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Meathead said:

the rules on this site are that you are allowed to talk about anything and say anything as long as you participate in extended, consistent debate related directly to your comments. the reason we do this is to force people to address their prejudice head on and defend it, which hopefully leads to them growing out of it and ridding them of this affliction. yes, i know, its difficult and many people are unlikely to change. but you have to give people the opportunity to change because they certainly can, and dialog is one strong seed planter that may blossom into success at some point

i personally dont like calling trans/whatever "freaks", and i dont like it any time i see people expressing prejudice against them

however, as far as ive seen, every person who has said things i dont like has engaged in enough debate to satisfy our rules

if you see someone taking pot shots without engaging in debate, please report them through the proper system (report post). they will get a warning to either stop their poaching or to engage in more extended debate. failure to follow these standards results in two weeks time out, doubling every time you break the rule after than, until you ultimately are banned permanently if you persist

That's certainly a one sided contestation.  Who says it's a prejudice that drives not accepting transgender or transsexualism ?  You, but that's your opinion and in your mind there is no allowance for others opinions.  There is a whole discussion of why the transgender ideology is being pushed on us (Transgender Awareness Week) and transgenderism being terribly falsely or misleadingly represented by......well, I'll say progressives for now but that isn't even the whole of it.  One individual I saw on line was extremely insulted that she (formerly he) was misidentified or mischaracterized by a gender title and she literally told the apologetic correspondent that "that was violence against a transgender".  She was irate. 

Those identifying themselves as transgenders and taking it to the extreme of self mutilating, and resetting the hormone balance in their body to create all  kinds of problems down the road.  That's a mental illness issue. 

The area I bolded in your comment is laughable.  You know, you may be a monitor here but you are not a magistrate.  I literally laughed out loud when I read that.  Especially the part "the reason we do this is to force people to address their prejudice".  I call Bullshit.  That's just you trying to be a bully.  lol

sad alex jones GIFSad Doctor Who GIFtalking stan marsh GIF by South Park

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

It really quite simple, folks.  If you have "junk", you're a guy!!  All the wishing, hoping, crying, denial, tantrums in the world won't change that.  Many have had surgery to "correct" their situation and have later regretted it.  Where were all these people when I was growing up?  What percentage of the population are we even talking about here?  Today's society, norms and lack of morals have created this silly topic.

a). my announcement/reminder was general. it was only in this thread bc the complaint came from this thread. thus is was coincidental it appeared in this specific place. ive made the same or similar announcement many times before

3). i to personally believe it is prejudice to prejudge transgenders/lbtqrzjk½ if you are not close to them personally. is it mental illness in some? definitely. is it an authentic, natural feeling in others? absolutely. i just dont understand why anybody cares which is which, with the exception that we'd like to help the one with mental illness, but we should leave the other one to make their own decisions and live their life in a way that makes them happier. broad brushing a woman who truly feels like a man and chooses to represent her/himself as a man as automatically mentally ill is the same thing as racism. you are safe here bc you debate honestly on the subject, i just happen to believe you are factually wrong

æ). when have i EVER used my mod status to exert control, bully, or influence someone in even any remote manner? i dont even want to be a mod, i have limited power  due to some software glitch that i told lit not to bother working on bc I DONT CARE. i act just like a regular poster, with the exception of when people behave badly - and nobody but the poster i am dealing with has EVER had a problem with how i express myself relative to the mod status. i find it offensive you would throw my status into your argument as if i ever have. my opinions expressed are my own, i dont EVER use the weak mod status to influence anyone engaging in normal, non-abusive dialog. i forgive you, but remember in the future bc im not going to allow anyone to accuse me of mod bullying when that is simply not the case and never has been

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

That's certainly a one sided contestation.  Who says it's a prejudice that drives not accepting transgender or transsexualism ?  You, but that's your opinion and in your mind there is no allowance for others opinions.  There is a whole discussion of why the transgender ideology is being pushed on us (Transgender Awareness Week) and transgenderism being terribly falsely or misleadingly represented by......well, I'll say progressives for now but that isn't even the whole of it.  One individual I saw on line was extremely insulted that she (formerly he) was misidentified or mischaracterized by a gender title and she literally told the apologetic correspondent that "that was violence against a transgender".  She was irate. 

Those identifying themselves as transgenders and taking it to the extreme of self mutilating, and resetting the hormone balance in their body to create all  kinds of problems down the road.  That's a mental illness issue. 

The area I bolded in your comment is laughable.  You know, you may be a monitor here but you are not a magistrate.  I literally laughed out loud when I read that.  Especially the part "the reason we do this is to force people to address their prejudice".  I call Bullshit.  That's just you trying to be a bully.  lol

sad alex jones GIFSad Doctor Who GIFtalking stan marsh GIF by South Park

I can’t find anything in your post I disagree with. 😳🧐. Now what? I’m a “live and let live” kind of guy, but I guess society and decorum dictate what is acceptable. F8 might call bullshit on that.......

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

I can’t find anything in your post I disagree with. 😳🧐. Now what? I’m a “live and let live” kind of guy, but I guess society and decorum dictate what is acceptable. F8 might call bullshit on that.......

I disagree with him because he obviously doesn't know what it means to be prejudice.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I disagree with him because he obviously doesn't know what it means to be prejudice.

And you do? I mean, know what, “prejudging” means? Not everyone does

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

And you do? I mean, know what, “prejudging” means? Not everyone does

Yes I do.

Great.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

a). my announcement/reminder was general. it was only in this thread bc the complaint came from this thread. thus is was coincidental it appeared in this specific place. ive made the same or similar announcement many times before

3). i to personally believe it is prejudice to prejudge transgenders/lbtqrzjk½ if you are not close to them personally. is it mental illness in some? definitely. is it an authentic, natural feeling in others? absolutely. i just dont understand why anybody cares which is which, with the exception that we'd like to help the one with mental illness, but we should leave the other one to make their own decisions and live their life in a way that makes them happier. broad brushing a woman who truly feels like a man and chooses to represent her/himself as a man as automatically mentally ill is the same thing as racism. you are safe here bc you debate honestly on the subject, i just happen to believe you are factually wrong

æ). when have i EVER used my mod status to exert control, bully, or influence someone in even any remote manner? i dont even want to be a mod, i have limited power  due to some software glitch that i told lit not to bother working on bc I DONT CARE. i act just like a regular poster, with the exception of when people behave badly - and nobody but the poster i am dealing with has EVER had a problem with how i express myself relative to the mod status. i find it offensive you would throw my status into your argument as if i ever have. my opinions expressed are my own, i dont EVER use the weak mod status to influence anyone engaging in normal, non-abusive dialog. i forgive you, but remember in the future bc im not going to allow anyone to accuse me of mod bullying when that is simply not the case and never has been

"the reason we do this is to force people to address their prejudice head on and defend it, which hopefully leads to them growing out of it and ridding them of this affliction. yes, i know, its difficult and many people are unlikely to change. but you have to give people the opportunity to change because they certainly can, and dialog is one strong seed planter that may blossom into success at some point"

That statement above is what I object to.  You say "we do this  to address their prejudice"  You can't say that as an ipso facto statement.  And then the prejudice person will be alleviated of their affliction?  Who is we?  Is it the current mods and site owner or past mod rules because I have never seen a predetermined rule addressing some opinions as prejudiced by some or all of the mods.  

Everything you said after that I took as your personal opinion, but not the part about fixing others' prejudices.  That was the part that had mod finger prints on it.  

I appreciate you being there modding  even though you don't want to be there but you need to to turn down your sensitivity dial.  Bullying may not be the right word if you compare it to what Lit has done in the past and what Billsman did for a stretch.  A predilection on a person's reasoning is not something that we should be seeing from a rule.

And what was with your paragraph numbering?  did something get left out?  I saw a), then 3) then a symbol that looked like an ae) only the letters were partially overlapped.  Was that your computer or mine?  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes I do.

Great.

Yeah, guess I didn’t ask you to prove it.

i see your point, but i still dont use my mod status to force differing viewpoints from having their ability to state their case

i think believing that all translbgtqrstuv are psychologically confused or something is factually incorrect and is in fact a negative bias akin to racism (lbgtq-ism?). that doesnt make me stop you from expressing your beliefs. you participate in board discussions enough that you are a poster in good standing, despite doing something i find factually incorrect and disappointing. i admit that i may attempt to change your view sometimes bc i think it is an unevolved, inferior viewpoint, and you probably would say the same thing about mine

i believe you have prejudged these people without considering that their experience and feelings might be authentic. idk where you stand on gays, but i think its been pretty clearly established that gayness is not mainly a maladaptation, although that does happen, it is a natural state of most gay individuals. my guess is that there was a time when you thought gayness was a psychological dysfunction, maybe you still think that, idk. but it seems to me you and others have just moved your definition of gender "freak" to that of the rest of the non-traditional gender population

bottom line: even if you and i disagree on what needs to be corrected/healed in terms of someones faulty worldview (or accurate worldview, from your perspective), you are still given the right to express your opinions without being in danger of being censored, as long as you continue to follow our simple rules. this is a free speech board because thats what being american is all about. we invented that, at least on a large scale, and although weve lost our way the last ten+ years on that, there are a few dedicated stalworths like this board that work against the populist grain to fight the immoral mobbing, censoring, and doxxing that is popular among the sheep right now. you may think im wrong, but i wouldnt use my mod status to pressure you, unless you didnt follow our simple rules

i hope you understand my point. it is impossible for me to be both a regular poster, as well as a weak typo mod who enforces the lax but specific rules dedicated to providing a free speech environment when the rest of our fucked up social standards are going the other way. we will sometimes disagree, but i challenge you to find an instance where i have not let an active participant say any damn thing they want. i may disagree with them, i may lecture them, i might even scold them. but i would NEVER threaten them with expulsion as long as they legitimately engaged in real debate, and didnt just fly in and out of here spewing epithets with a clear bias with no explanation of how they came to that conclusion

• Like 1