Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden Wants to Appoint a Transgender Freak to His Transition Team *****

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Its not my decision to make. 

Would I be okay with my dad wanting to dress and be addressed as a woman?

Sure IDGAF.

Would it be weird at first? Yea, duh. But who cares?

I'm sure my mom would be upset, but that's on her. No one should have to be something they aren't for someone else's happiness. 

But if this is all the harm that's done, its not a big deal. 

Anything goes! Bestiality rocks!  Do anything you please and be proud!  LOL.  It's ALL good.  No harm done.

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If this person wants to be a 6 or 8 year old, who cares? 

Obviously unlike gender, age is not a social construct. So while this person may be trans, they probably also have psychological problems as well. So unless this person is hurting someone or trying to abuse the system by trying to get into the fair for free for being under 12, i don't really care what they do.

IDK, maybe their family? So, if the person exhibits this behavior, when do you decide when to seek help for them? They have a high suicide rate, you know that I’m sure. 

if this grown man thinks he’s 8 years old, he should be in school with the rest of the 8 year olds🤣🤣 J/k

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

IDK, maybe their family? So, if the person exhibits this behavior, when do you decide when to seek help for them? They have a high suicide rate, you know that I’m sure. 

if this grown man thinks he’s 8 years old, he should be in school with the rest of the 8 year olds🤣🤣 J/k

And 8-year-olds cannot vote.

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

How does her wanting to be 8 impact your day? 

If she doesnt have a job and refuses responsibility, that's her problem. Like I said that's a psychological issue. The family should seek help for her wanting to be 8, not wanting to be a different gender.

If he wanted to be a 6 year old boy, would that make this any better?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

23 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Its not my decision to make. 

Would I be okay with my dad wanting to dress and be addressed as a woman?

Sure IDGAF.

Would it be weird at first? Yea, duh. But who cares?

I'm sure my mom would be upset, but that's on her. No one should have to be something they aren't for someone else's happiness. 

But if this is all the harm that's done, its not a big deal

Well, I’d have to say you’re making this determination because of the way YOU feel, not the persons spouse. But it does happen, and life goes on, I guess. 

I'm not sure you should slinging the bigot label around like you do just because all of us troglodytes aren’t “up to speed” with the progressives. Guys walking around like 8 year old girls is still freakish behavior to the majority of us. <——————-my opinion, I don’t have a study to post.

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

How does her wanting to be 8 impact your day? 

If she doesnt have a job and refuses responsibility, that's her problem. Like I said that's a psychological issue. The family should seek help for her wanting to be 8, not wanting to be a different gender.

If he wanted to be a 6 year old boy, would that make this any better?

Not really, no

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, I’d have to say you’re making this determination because of the way YOU feel, not the persons spouse. But it does happen, and life goes on, I guess. 

I'm not sure you should slinging the bigot label around like you do just because all of us troglodytes aren’t “up to speed” with the progressives. Guys walking around like 8 year old girls is still freakish behavior to the majority of us. <——————-my opinion, I don’t have a study to post.

Well people wouldn't come out as trans when they are older if they werent shamed for being different when they are young.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well people wouldn't come out as trans when they are older if they werent shamed for being different when they are young.

There’s something to be said for that. And nobody screws up kids like their own parents.

Harry Styles, the former boy band singer, is making national headlines in the fashion world. The first man to grace the cover of Vogue. He was also wearing a dress.

Mr. Styles says society should dismiss the idea that there are clothes for men and clothes for women. He went on to say that wearing ladies garments is “amazing.”

Vogue prides itself in being the industry leader when it comes to fashion and style – and if they have their say – hairy-legged men with burly chests will be painting the town red in Gucci gowns with matching handbags.

Emu6hVCW8AAdOGG?format=jpg&name=smallEmu6ixiXUAEoBsV?format=jpg&name=small

Put some pants on!

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Harry Styles, the former boy band singer, is making national headlines in the fashion world. The first man to grace the cover of Vogue. He was also wearing a dress.

Mr. Styles says society should dismiss the idea that there are clothes for men and clothes for women. He went on to say that wearing ladies garments is “amazing.”

Vogue prides itself in being the industry leader when it comes to fashion and style – and if they have their say – hairy-legged men with burly chests will be painting the town red in Gucci gowns with matching handbags.

Put some pants on!

He can put on all the dresses he likes, but he still doesn't have the figure to make it work. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Put some pants on!

No words.  Well one, disgusting.

9 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Put some pants on!

Maybe we should all become androgynous and “solve” the gender problem. David Bowie was leading the way 50 years ago.

86F26AFD-CDE7-4D8C-B731-35A0F97B5D87.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I wonder if medical schools are increasing classes on gender reassignment? Might be a niche specialty that a new doctor with tons of medical bills can get out from under quickly. Lop that junk!

I have in the past mentioned that my wife has seen hermaphrodites (born with both sets of sex organs) when she was a labor and delivery nurse. So some babies are hardwired in a fucked up way right out of the box. Sad.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

856E7196-36B2-4681-8DD1-7DD9EDFFF31A.jpeg

Seriously.  What a wimpy time we are living in.  What they call "metrosexuals" we used to call faggots or pussies.

Its always the manly and homophobic types that turn out to be homosexuals. They hate themselves and they take it out on everyone else. Its always the god fearing priest that diddles young boys. Must be something about being a conservative that turns these people gay or into predators.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Its always the manly and homophobic types that turn out to be homosexuals. They hate themselves and they take it out on everyone else. Its always the god fearing priest that diddles young boys. Must be something about being a conservative that turns these people gay or into predators.

LOL.  Such a dipshit.  And I'm sure a latent one at that.  Speak for yourself, faggy.

49 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Gonna need a study to back that up, woncha?

53 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Gonna need a study to back that up, woncha?

41 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yes!  Proof and evidence or STFU!  LOL  :classic_laugh:

LOL really? You think thats a good comeback? Neither of you would read the study anyway.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg