Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden Wants to Appoint a Transgender Freak to His Transition Team *****

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I believe in censoring hate speech. Which is what this thread is.

This is a bad look on the Mods and the owner of this site who allow transphobic posts.

Being transphobic isn't normal. It makes you an asshole.

In your opinion.  Don't get your bowels in an uproar.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

This is a bad look on the Mods and the owner of this site who allow transphobic posts.

Bad look?  LOL.  Plenty of that to go around on this site on so many levels.  Toughen up, sis.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bad look?  LOL.  Plenty of that to go around on this site on so many levels.  Toughen up, sis.

I know. You've added transphobia to the list, which already had misogyny and homophobia.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I know. You've added transphobia to the list, which already had misogyny and homophobia.

LOL.  Now I feel terrible! :classic_laugh:

Transphobia is an actual word?????

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Now I feel terrible! :classic_laugh:

Transphobia is an actual word?????

What does your Bible say about bigotry?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

52 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What does your Bible say about bigotry?

Why do you think I'm a Bible thumper?  Confusing me with someone else?

On 11/14/2020 at 11:52 AM, DannyBoy said:

Transgender veteran to be part of the transition team at the Department of Defense

image.jpg

ew gag GIF

That is not normal.  Sorry.

2F478CF600000578-3356084-image-m-25_1449

She loves dressing as a schoolgirl, and revealed in the video that she previously lived as an eight-year-old girl, until her adoptive sister asked her to be six.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

Are there levels of transgenderism that we should or shouldn't accept?  Is this over the line of acceptance by society?  They are both mentally ill, but one dresses and acts closer to, apparently, an acceptable manner by some. 

I love the long used argument of, "what does your bible say about your actions?" by libtards in an argument.  It's like using the catchphrase, "You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would you?"

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Garrison Boobs.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You forgot to put “MY OPINION” after your statement. You have no more idea what “normal” is, than the rest of us. I want to like you f8, you seem to be a decent guy that wants the best for the world. But you have way to much confidence in your own conclusions of “what is true, and what isn’t.”

I don’t have an obligation to “like” anybody, just to treat them as I would anyone else I don’t agree with. I would never do any harm, but would give them the same respect I’d give anyone else. Left-leaning people don’t want discourse anymore, all they want is forced inclusivity, or else......

I try not to call people faggots on here, (even though I grew up with us calling each other that), because maybe there are people that are gay on the board that wouldn’t like it. You know who flings that word around ALL THE TIME? Gays. But I DO joke around a lot about homosexuality, because I don’t leave anyone out. Kinda like Seth McFarland, who skewers EVERYTHING. Inclusivity after all.

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

She loves dressing as a schoolgirl, and revealed in the video that she previously lived as an eight-year-old girl, until her adoptive sister asked her to be six.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

Are there levels of transgenderism that we should or shouldn't accept?  Is this over the line of acceptance by society?  They are both mentally ill, but one dresses and acts closer to, apparently, an acceptable manner by some. 

I love the long used argument of, "what does your bible say about your actions?" by libtards in an argument.  It's like using the catchphrase, "You wouldn't hit a man with glasses would you?"

Geez.  What a freak.  Sick.  Lock this guy up.  No telling what he'll do next and I do mean HE.

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

People that love having sex with little children, like NAMBLA, think it’s perfectly natural. And they don't think there’s anything wrong with what they do.

And you may say that’s different, they’re harming children, and that’s wrong. But it isn’t in THEIR minds. When will the case be made for us to except that?

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

People that love having sex with little children, like NAMBLA, think it’s perfectly natural. And they don't think there’s anything wrong with what they do.

And you may say that’s different, they’re harming children, and that’s wrong. But it isn’t in THEIR minds. When will the case be made for us to except that?

So you believe that all trans people are pedophiles?

• Gay 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You forgot to put “MY OPINION” after your statement. You have no more idea what “normal” is, than the rest of us. I want to like you f8, you seem to be a decent guy that wants the best for the world. But you have way to much confidence in your own conclusions of “what is true, and what isn’t.”

I don’t have an obligation to “like” anybody, just to treat them as I would anyone else I don’t agree with. I would never do any harm, but would give them the same respect I’d give anyone else. Left-leaning people don’t want discourse anymore, all they want is forced inclusivity, or else......

I try not to call people faggots on here, (even though I grew up with us calling each other that), because maybe there are people that are gay on the board that wouldn’t like it. You know who flings that word around ALL THE TIME? Gays. But I DO joke around a lot about homosexuality, because I don’t leave anyone out. Kinda like Seth McFarland, who skewers EVERYTHING. Inclusivity after all.

You believe calling trans people freaks is a sign of respect? 

When did being a bigot become normal? 

I know the MAGA crowd wishes it was 1950, but its not. 

Being an asshole to people because they are different is not the same as joking around with your friends.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

45 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you believe that all trans people are pedophiles?

I hate your debate tactics. You’re either a master of twisting my point around, or .....well, you’re a master at twisting my point around. And you know who was SPEC- FUCKING-TACULAR at that? SJ. 

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I hate your debate tactics. You’re either a master of twisting my point around, or .....well, you’re a master at twisting my point around. And you know who was SPEC- FUCKING-TACULAR at that? SJ. 

When did asking for clarification become a debate tactic?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

When did asking for clarification become a debate tactic?

I mentioned NAMBLA as another group that wants recognition as being a normal condition, and you ask me if I think ALL TRANSPEOPLE are pedophiles. 

I didn’t say ANY trans people were pedophiles. You needed clarification?

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I mentioned NAMBLA as another group that wants recognition as being a normal condition, and you ask me if I think ALL TRANSPEOPLE are pedophiles. 

I didn’t say ANY trans people were pedophiles. You needed clarification?

Yes because it was a completely irrelevant to the argument.

Pedophilia does harm to others, being trans does not.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Are there levels of transgenderism that we should or shouldn't accept?  Is this over the line of acceptance by society?  They are both mentally ill, but one dresses and acts closer to, apparently, an acceptable manner by some

I’m waiting for f8’s commentary on these questions that were raised. They are reasonable questions. 

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes because it was a completely irrelevant to the argument.

Pedophilia does harm to others, being trans does not.

You don’t know if trans people harm others. Would you be okay with your dad becoming your second mom? Would it hurt your mom? Just because he “feels” like a woman? 

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m waiting for f8’s commentary on these questions that were raised. They are reasonable questions. 

If this person wants to be a 6 or 8 year old, who cares? 

Obviously unlike gender, age is not a social construct. So while this person may be trans, they probably also have psychological problems as well. So unless this person is hurting someone or trying to abuse the system by trying to get into the fair for free for being under 12, i don't really care what they do.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You don’t know if trans people harm others. Would you be okay with your dad becoming your second mom? Would it hurt your mom? Just because he “feels” like a woman? 

Its not my decision to make. 

Would I be okay with my dad wanting to dress and be addressed as a woman?

Sure IDGAF.

Would it be weird at first? Yea, duh. But who cares?

I'm sure my mom would be upset, but that's on her. No one should have to be something they aren't for someone else's happiness. 

But if this is all the harm that's done, its not a big deal. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You believe calling trans people freaks is a sign of respect? 

When did being a bigot become normal? 

I know the MAGA crowd wishes it was 1950, but its not. 

Being an asshole to people because they are different is not the same as joking around with your friends.

LOL.  You have such a small mind.