Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Biden Wants to Appoint a Transgender Freak to His Transition Team *****

6 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Enter the PC's lecturers.  Enough already.  Mental illness is a terrible thing but you don't have to pretend to cure it by displaying it by mutilating your body, taking destructive altering hormones or completely change your existence in an attempt to pretend to address it.  People who endorse gender reassignment are in fact supporting a mental disorder.  Look at the idiots who adopt or give birth to a child and don't want to "assign" a gender until the child can decide for himself/herself.   The number of People who identify as transgenders is estimated to be 1.6 million.  I underscore identify because, through our stupidity of accepting this as an acceptable lifestyle if one choses it or raising children to wait until they are sure of the sex they want to be, we add an unknown number of people who now have some other psychological disorder joining the ranks.  Then you get the WHO (World Health Organization) (won't get fooled again) to drop being transgender from the list of being a mental disorder and the world becomes even dumber.  These people need help, not encouragement. 

This Is why there are serious questions as to why anyone would appoint a Shem to a position of high authority.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Enter the PC's lecturers.  Enough already.  Mental illness is a terrible thing but you don't have to pretend to cure it by displaying it by mutilating your body, taking destructive altering hormones or completely change your existence in an attempt to pretend to address it.  People who endorse gender reassignment are in fact supporting a mental disorder.  Look at the idiots who adopt or give birth to a child and don't want to "assign" a gender until the child can decide for himself/herself.   The number of People who identify as transgenders is estimated to be 1.6 million.  I underscore identify because, through our stupidity of accepting this as an acceptable lifestyle if one choses it or raising children to wait until they are sure of the sex they want to be, we add an unknown number of people who now have some other psychological disorder joining the ranks.  Then you get the WHO (World Health Organization) (won't get fooled again) to drop being transgender from the list of being a mental disorder and the world becomes even dumber.  These people need help, not encouragement. 

All due respect, but you’re not a doctor, DB. 

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

dammit, jim!

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I can read.  I assume others can too.  It's not a distaste of the condition.  It's not an attack on the torment these individuals must have to go through.  It's more about wanting to see they get proper help because accepting a complete change of self as a cure puts them outside the treatment of  proper mental health.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

23 minutes ago, JoeFerguson said:

There was already one when Obongo was in the White House. Mooochele Obongo was the first transgender lady/man.

Obama is the female in the relationship.

5 hours ago, foster said:

If they’re qualified, then they’re qualified. 

I agree with this. But I've seen men dressed up like women and acting “freakish”. As in, “ not all there”, “strange”. What about that?

4 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

I can read.  I assume others can too.  It's not a distaste of the condition.  It's not an attack on the torment these individuals must have to go through.  It's more about wanting to see they get proper help because accepting a complete change of self as a cure puts them outside the treatment of  proper mental health.  

You’ve just stated, that it’s a “condition”. Torment. You obviously think it’s, “not right”. Is this biblical? Your beliefs? Mine aren’t.

3 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

There was already one when Obongo was in the White House. Mooochele Obongo was the first transgender lady/man.

Any proof? I’ve heard that many times. Heps me out here mang!

And in the end, so what. If they are good at what they do, who cares?

Beats putting a felon in that position....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

You’ve just stated, that it’s a “condition”. Torment. You obviously think it’s, “not right”. Is this biblical? Your beliefs? Mine aren’t.

Condition was probably the wrong word.  More a malady or affliction would be a better choice.  Torment, yes. That goes hand in hand with a mental disorder.  I have a friend who suffers from OCD and it didn't really come on until late twenties.  Another guy I knew well and a good friend of my brother who developed Schizophrenia in themid twenties.  He didn't survive it.   Both afflictions have strong genetic ties.  Being "hard wired" to homosexual or transgenderism tendencies would indicate genetics too. 

Is what biblical?  Do you mean my core source for believing these afflictions are not normal is out of the bible?  No, it is not from the bible.  Genes are the source of all living  organisms' design and how our brain functions and how hormones are produced that signal direct brain function.  The bible doesn't address mental illness and certainly not any understanding of the brain functionality.  Just as everything on this planet relies on the sun and its distance from our planet, living organisms rely on genes to build structure and maintain functionality.  It is a really bad form of self treatment to give into it and make the rest of us accept the result.  I can't believe that transforming one's self, not turning back and mutilation are the proper course.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

If everything happens for a reason, then maybe it’s truly God’s will that a trans person is put into this position.  

Or it’s just that they are qualified to do the job and they’ve earned the opportunity on merit. I really haven’t heard anyone argue for or against this appointment based on the qualifications of the candidate. 

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

hes already made up his mind that its an abomination. if so, then the 'victim' must be suffering torment to turn themselves into the abomination

backassward thinking if you ask me, but to each their own

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 hours ago, jc856 said:

But I've seen men dressed up like women and acting “freakish”. As in, “ not all there”, “strange”. What about that?

ive definitely known some gays and transgenders that are that way by choice. they usually experienced some sort of trauma they they never properly dealt with and they become gay or trans to compensate. "so this is why im so different from everybody else, not bc my aunt or uncle abused me as an adolescent, that i dont want to think about"

people turn themselves into a lot of things due to unresolved trauma. criminals, extreme risk takers, bullies, sheepish agoraphobiacs, sluts/hookers, violent bikers or other gangster types, cleptomaniacs, the list is endless. its their coping mechanism

but to think that all gay/trans/whatever people are in this due to trauma denial is foolish. some peoples feelings about themselves are authentic, they could have come from good, straight, christian or otherwise, families. they just have a natural feeling that they were given the wrong junk and inside feel like something else that they have to express. again, i dont see where the harm or threat comes in when its authentic and not the result of trauma. heck, other than denial, i dont see the problem if it is trauma induced. let them work it out over time, or stay that way forever if they function better that way

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

hes already made up his mind that its an abomination. if so, then the 'victim' must be suffering torment to turn themselves into the abomination

backassward thinking if you ask me, but to each their own

Well, there you go again, putting words in someone else's mouth (abomination).  And then there's a statement that makes absolutely no sense.  

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Why are we allowing blatant transphobic threads? @Meathead

Sorry to offend your fragile sensibilities.  You favor censorship and silencing other points of view?  We all have to accept this as mainstream and normal?

15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sorry to offend your fragile sensibilities.  You favor censorship and silencing other points of view?  We all have to accept this as mainstream and normal?

I believe in censoring hate speech. Which is what this thread is.

This is a bad look on the Mods and the owner of this site who allow transphobic posts.

Being transphobic isn't normal. It makes you an asshole.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg