Sign in to follow this  
bufbills

Dead people voting via mail. Its a miracle.

@LiterateStylish @Victor7

Please move this lie-filled thread to politics since @bufbills is too dumb to know where the fuck he's starting threads

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

45 minutes ago, bufbills said:

I wish you'd say that to my face.

So post your picture and address. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

bufbills, don't waste your time.

They think everything is a lie.

You can tell these people at 10:30pm that it is dark outside and they will tell you that you are lying.

Get my point? 

You are better off posting threads to the puppies that are playing in the Puppy Bowl. You will get a better response.

• Like 2

might GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

bufbills, don't waste your time.

They think everything is a lie.

You can tell these people at 10:30pm that it is dark outside and they will tell you that you are lying.

Get my point? 

You are better off posting threads to the puppies that are playing in the Puppy Bowl. You will get a better response.

I'm not brother. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

You would think it would be a pretty easy task for the states to compare a database of death records to a database of registered voters. Hmmm. You would think they would have thought of this before.

There is stuff in place to prevent this type of fraud, but there are instances where some cases do get by but usually they are caught.
If there is any substance to any mass voter fraud it would have come out by now. I would like to know the specific investigatory method that Tucker used and would like to see the actual "proof" that these people did in fact "vote".

Removal of Deceased Voters

The NVRA permits a state to remove a voter’s name from the list if election officials receive reliable information that the voter is deceased. In most states, election officials receive information on deceased voters from the state department of vital statistics, the state department of health, or another agency that handles death records. In some states officials may also gather this information from other sources, such as obituary notices, copies of death certificates, and notification from a close relative. For example:

• West Virginia requires the statewide database to be coordinated monthly with other agency databases within the state, including the vital statistics database (W. Va. Code §3-2-2).
  • Rhode Island requires the Secretary of State each month to receive a list of names of deceased people from the state’s office of vital statistics (R.I. General Laws § 17-10-1).
  • In addition to receiving a list of residents who died the previous month from the State Department of Health, Oklahoma also includes several other ways to notify the county election board that a voter has died. Anyone can provide the county board with a death certificate for the voter; the next of kin can submit a form that the voter has died along with proof of death; and the administrator of a nursing home, the administrator of a veterans’ center, and a funeral director can also present such a form to the county elections board to begin this process (Okla. Stat. § 4-120.3).
  • Kentucky sets a specific timeline for the process of removing a deceased voter from the registration list. Within five days, the State Board of Elections is required to remove from voter registration records the name of any person reported deceased by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services or “other reliable sources” (KRS § 116.113). 
  • Virginia statute requires that on or before Oct. 1 of each year the State Board conducts a match of the Virginia registered voter lists with the list of deceased persons maintained by the Social Security Administration (Va. Code §24.2-404.3). Virginia also keeps a permanent, separate list of those who were removed due to death or a felony conviction and a list of all removed voters, along with the reason for their removal, for four years (Va. Code §24.2-404).

Some states specify that a voter’s registration must be removed from the state list when the voter is reported deceased by another state. In Georgia, for example, the secretary of state receives lists of deceased Georgia voters from other states and removes those voters from the list (O.C.G.A. § 21-2-231). Indiana requires the State Department of Health to negotiate with similar agencies in other states to obtain information on persons who died outside of the state but maintained a residence in Indiana during the two years prior to their death, and provide that information to the election division.

One

Term

Loser

Historic Loser

None of this nonsense is going to change that.

Unique loser

One of a kind loser

In your best Pet Detective voice: Loooohhhsssseeeer!

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large