Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Fox News - You Had a Good Run

Internal Fox News Numbers Reveal Catastrophic Viewership Collapse

FOLLOWING FOX NEWS PREMATURELY CALLING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN FAVOR OF JOE BIDEN, THE NETWORK’S RATINGS HAVE PLUMMETED TO NEVER BEFORE SEEN LEVELS BELOW CNN AND MSNBC.

Last Friday’s ratings for the supposedly “conservative” outlet were less than both CNN and MSNBC for the first time in years, according to an internal Fox document containing viewership analytics.

The numbers show that on November 6th, Fox pulled 2,266,000 viewers while CNN saw nearly twice as many at 4,009,000 viewers. Similarly, MSNBC, per Fox’s internal numbers, counted 2,983,000 viewers, beating Fox by over 700,000 viewers.

Internal data reveals this slump:

23184528-92A1-4D31-B3B7-B2293E97D856-800

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I wonder if Paul Ryan still feels like a hero.  Have fun with that crisis team, ha!  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

I wonder if Paul Ryan still feels like a hero.  Have fun with that crisis team, ha!  :niterider:

Paul Ryan.  Ugh.  Got rich and left politics.  Disgusting.

• Like 2

Damn they are getting worked lol.  Time for a lot of Americans to find another bounce house.

I'll be curious as to OANN's coverage once Trump is gone.  I won't bother even humoring it or Newsmax until then though.

Just now, Laughing Coffin said:

Damn they are getting worked lol.  Time for a lot of Americans to find another bounce house.

I'll be curious as to OANN's coverage once Trump is gone.  I won't bother even humoring it or Newsmax until then though.

I haven't checked out OAN yet, but plan to.  Enough Juan Williams and others for me.  That place has changed for sure and not for the better.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I haven't checked out OAN yet, but plan to.  Enough Juan Williams and others for me.  That place has changed for sure and not for the better.

You're missing out. Load up Pluto.TV and check them out for free. Plus they have some hot women on there as well.

rachel.jpg

lilia.jpg

emily.jpg

stephanie.jpg

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

fox news may be on the cusp of a wave

now i know most people think the animosity between citizens from different parties is only going to get worse, and that may happen. but its also possible that once biden gets going that his total opposite personality of the previous flaming asshole will calm the country down

most of the media has now been exposed as purely infotainment, abandoning real credible journalism in favor of generating clicks and ad revenue. bald faced lying has become the norm, with msnbc being the worst, cnn not as bad but still too much bullshit spinning, with fox ironically providing the most quality content of the three. what a major turnaround from the bush ii years when fox news was the pathological liar station, cnn was the most centric, and msnbc was the ignored little brother

IF the country can quickly recover from the trauma of having a truly despicable charlatan of a selfish bastard in the WH, fox could be positioned as the go-to station for people sick of the unmitigated lying and their ratings would once again skyrocket

it sounds pie in the sky even to me, but it could happen

• Disagree 2
  • Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

17 hours ago, Meathead said:

now i know most people think the animosity between citizens from different parties is only going to get worse, and that may happen. but its also possible that once biden gets going that his total opposite personality of the previous flaming asshole will calm the country down

most of the media has now been exposed as purely infotainment, abandoning real credible journalism in favor of generating clicks and ad revenue. bald faced lying has become the norm, with msnbc being the worst, cnn not as bad but still too much bullshit spinning, with fox ironically providing the most quality content of the three. what a major turnaround from the bush ii years when fox news was the pathological liar station, cnn was the most centric, and msnbc was the ignored little brother

IF the country can quickly recover from the trauma of having a truly despicable charlatan of a selfish bastard in the WH, fox could be positioned as the go-to station for people sick of the unmitigated lying and their ratings would once again skyrocket

It will not precisely because people like you called us nazis, fascists, and istophobes for 4 years so you and all of your cohorts can eat a bowl of dicks. Biden will do fuck all to calm down the radicals in this country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

It will not precisely because people like you called us nazis, fascists, and istophobes for 4 years so you and all of your cohorts can eat a bowl of dicks. Biden will do fuck all to calm down the radicals in this country.

Where do you get these “bags of dicks” of which everyone is trying to get people to eat? Asking for a friend (frawky)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Where do you get these “bags of dicks” of which everyone is trying to get people to eat? Asking for a friend (frawky)

Screen-Shot-2017-05-29-at-5.43.39-PM-117

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

i never called you or anyone else any of those things you accuse me of. i called you brainwashed, which you definitely are

• Disagree 2
  • Trump 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

22 hours ago, Meathead said:

I'm starting to think you have as many cognitive issues as Sleepy Joe with these types of posts

Mainstream media is dead, and it's not coming back.

It's got to be torn down completely and re-built before there's even a chance of people going back.

20 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'm starting to think you have as many cognitive issues as Sleepy Joe with these types of posts

Mainstream media is dead, and it's not coming back.

It's got to be torn down completely and re-built before there's even a chance of people going back.

Meathead is, well, a meathead. He was willing to believe some Russians took out $30K worth of ads and posted some memes to sway 2016 but in the face of overwhelming fraud evidence in 2020 he's silent. He may be on point with his racial takes but misses everywhere else and hasn't even figured out how to quote someone on the board so you never know who in the hell he's talking to. Total lightweight.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

51 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden = Illegitimate

Don’t tell that to the Trump haters and MSM. :classic_biggrin:

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Don’t tell that to the Trump haters and MSM. :classic_biggrin:

They can forget a lovefest from all and a big honeymoon for Dementia-Joe.  Ain't happening.  

• Like 1