Sign in to follow this  
bufbills

Finally an answer for looters/rioters.

as bad as looting is, i couldnt support deadly force for a retail property crime

now if its your home, thats a different story bc you are probably there and have no idea what that looter might do to you

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Conservatives with guns are always looking for a reason to shoot people. Shocking.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Conservatives with guns are always looking for a reason to shoot people. Shocking.

Pussy.  Open season on your business/livelihood I hope.  Glad you're good with that.  Let's protect the poor criminals!!!  LOL

• Like 1

its not about protecting criminals, its about the gross immorality of potentially killing someone because they are stealing TVs from your store

yes, looting is very bad. but its not rape, stabbing, shooting, killing bad. as the writer said, killing someone for stealing ten pairs of sneakers is cruel and unusual punishment

now i have no problem with someone protecting themselves if they happen to get caught in their store when the looting happens. if it were me i would always have a shotgun hidden in my store and if something bad started i would grab my gun and try to clear all employees from the store. if escape was impossible or dangerous, i would stand as far away as i could and still see all or as many entrances as i could and just watch as looters took stuff. if any of them became hostile toward me i would warn them that i WILL shoot them, and if they advanced anyway i would definitely shoot them as a last resort

but being ok with shooting someone just for taking your merchandise is grossly immoral and is indicative of someone with extremely low character who would deserve the jail time they get for pulling the trigger when their staffs lives were not in clear and present danger

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No we're  not. Thats ridiculous. As a matter of fact, most of us just want to live our lives, and be left alone, without having our constitutional rights constantly threatened by the libs. The left is violent, not the right.  

• Thanks 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

Just now, Meathead said:

its not about protecting criminals, its about the gross immorality of potentially killing someone because they are stealing TVs from your store

yes, looting is very bad. but its not rape, stabbing, shooting, killing bad. as the writer said, killing someone for stealing ten pairs of sneakers is cruel and unusual punishment

now i have no problem with someone protecting themselves if they happen to get caught in their store when the looting happens. if it were me i would always have a shotgun hidden in my store and if something bad started i would grab my gun and try to clear all employees from the store. if escape was impossible or dangerous, i would stand as far away as i could and still see all or as many entrances as i could and just watch as looters took stuff. if any of them became hostile toward me i would warn them that i WILL shoot them, and if they advanced anyway i would definitely shoot them as a last resort

but being ok with shooting someone just for taking your merchandise is grossly immoral and is indicative of someone with extremely low character who would deserve the jail time they get for pulling the trigger when their staffs lives were not in clear and present danger

Says you. Who gave you the final say on morality. 

6 minutes ago, bufbills said:

No we're  not. Thats ridiculous. As a matter of fact, most of us just want to live our lives, and be left alone, without having our constitutional rights constantly threatened by the libs. The left is violent, not the right.  

We get it. kyle rittenhouse is your idol. You really want to shoot some brown people. I mean looters. It's your fantasy to kill non whites and commies. You can just say it. Everyone knows you support authoritarianism, just say it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pussy.  Open season on your business/livelihood I hope.  Glad you're good with that.  Let's protect the poor criminals!!!  LOL

I dont know what country you are from, but here in the US and A, we have laws. The police are there to catch people that break laws and bring them to court, where a jury of your peers decide your guilt or innocence. Giving someone a license to kill because they stole is not justice.

This is how anyone with a functioning brain can tell you support a police state and authoritarian rule. Obey the state that you like, or die.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

34 minutes ago, bufbills said:

The left is violent, not the right.  

well i think its more accurate to say right now violence is used as a tool to resolve verbal and philosophical differences in opinion from both sides

you have to admit, traditionally it has been the right that favored guns and violence (or the threat of) more than the left. after all, you almost never heard of left wing militias other than the black panthers, but you heard about a ton of right wing militias

but when don got elected the left lost their fucking minds and started supporting violence. you think about charlottesville and who really was responsible for the violence there? clearly it was the left in the form of antifa, who confronted a peaceful and permitted peaceful march by white supremist (idiots) and created the direct hostility that caused a mentally disabled man to drive a car over a woman killing her. it was also antifa who initiated the violence at berkeley, transforming it from the birthplace of free speech to the birthplace of cracking skulls with bike locks while you wear one of those stupid white masks with the big thin moustache

my hope is that before he loses all his marbles, old uncle joe will impart some old man wisdom on the left and cause the left wing antagonists to just fade away. if the left can regain some of their sanity, abolish their militia minded members, a promote a policy of peaceful disagreements, then maybe we can return to viewing violence as a last resort tool that is and unacceptable option for all but the most extreme of circumstances - while embracing a law and order society again

given how far the left has strayed from their traditional position on this, i am not confident thats going to happen, but i hope it does

12 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Says you. Who gave you the final say on morality. 

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice."

look it up and do some extended reading

8 minutes ago, Meathead said:

well i think its more accurate to say right now violence is used as a tool to resolve verbal and philosophical differences in opinion from both sides

you have to admit, traditionally it has been the right that favored guns and violence (or the threat of) more than the left. after all, you almost never heard of left wing militias other than the black panthers, but you heard about a ton of right wing militias

but when don got elected the left lost their fucking minds and started supporting violence. you think about charlottesville and who really was responsible for the violence there? clearly it was the left in the form of antifa, who confronted a peaceful and permitted peaceful march by white supremist (idiots) and created the direct hostility that caused a mentally disabled man to drive a car over a woman killing her. it was also antifa who initiated the violence at berkeley, transforming it from the birthplace of free speech to the birthplace of cracking skills with bike locks while you wear one of those stupid white masks with the big thin moustache

my hope is that before he loses all his marbles, old uncle joe will impart some old man wisdom on the left and cause the left wing antagonists to just fade away. if the left can regain some of their sanity, abolish their militia minded members, a promote a policy of peaceful disagreements, then maybe we can return to viewing violence as a last resort tool that is and unacceptable option for all but the most extreme of circumstances - while embracing a law and order society again

given how far the left has strayed from their traditional position on this, i am not confident thats going to happen, but i hope it does

Thats a reasonable post. I'll go as far as to agree with you that I hope it somehow stops. I've prayed it does. Unfortunately,  there are too many left wing politicians that support it. Time will tell.

Why risk jail if you're in a Democrat state? Use this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Unfortunately,  there are too many left wing politicians that support it.

And way too many others that have remained silent

Defund the police? Give me a fkg break. Supporting the separatist extremist portion of BLM? So fkg stupid. Allowing newly-elected POC to broad-brush whites as automatic racists while ignoring the widespread racism within POC? Now you've just become the oppressive racists that you rightfully condemned previously

That's why I say the left lost its fkg mind. My Hope Is that they spring back to their traditional normality, such that it was, now that the disaster president is going to be gone in a couple months. Again, I'm not holding my breath

1 hour ago, bufbills said:

VERY TRUE.  Time to fight back, though.  They hate that.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

VERY TRUE.  Time to fight back, though.  They hate that.

I fear the worst. We will get tired of this. We will not put up with it, even if our liberal governors will. This should have been stopped months ago. The masses on the right are becoming angry, and the left is divided. Again, I fear the worst. Tick tock. 

This is a great idea and I hope it gets signed into law.  Leftist homos might simmer down if they know that there will be consequences for their actions.  :niterider:

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.