Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Apparently Josh played like garbage (according to this Seahawks website)

LOL. They're deluded and in denial. How can you even say that with his stat line yesterday?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Sack, you're supposed to talk politics in the politics section

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Here’s some of the phrases he uses to describes Allen’s game for those who don’t want to read it....

• goofs his progression.
  • He has a long time to make a bad read
  • Plays this whole snap poorly.
  • poor pocket awareness,
  •  His form is awful.
  • duck footed 
  • pass meanders right and dies, creating a surprisingly difficult catch.
  •  poorly thrown.
  • The pass is inaccurate.
  • garbage pass

Allen could have had 500 plus yards but I think his main point to show how truly awful Seattle’s defense really is.....too be abused by Allen...who he thinks sucks.

• Thanks 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Man that was a bad read. I wish I had my time back. 

Its littered with inconsistencies and stupidity from start to finish. 

Don't bother guys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

SBnation in general has turned to trash.  They took a bunch of great blogs, pushed out 90% of the original content creators, have exploited 99% of the bloggers under their umbrella has become this the absolute lowest common denominator for terrible analysis, even worse opinion pieces with a steady diet of the shittiest informative analytic pieces you can find.

Kudos to any writer that either stuck around or is trying to get their big break, but it's absolutely terrible now.  I use to love checking each blog for my favorite teams and opponent pieces like this, but it's absolutely amateur hour there.  You're way better off sourcing your unfo off Twitter between experts, bloggers, reporters, content creators you'll get get plenty of info and dissenting opinions/i formation and not feel like gouging your eyes out with a dull butter knife while reading an abomination like this.

• Like 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

The fook is this guy talking about?  I stopped reading after the first paragraph where he claimed Diggs was open for a TD but Allen left the read to early.  First, at no point is Diggs wide open and second, Allen moved off it correctly when a DT flashed in his face.