Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

I'm Dumping FOX - Where Should I Go? *****

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You spew your hate and it just fine.  You can dish it out, but you can't take it.  Big pussy.  This unifying thing is going so well.  LOL

Unify with people like you. Never. There is total incompatibility. PRESIDENT BIDEN should not even try. You don't unify with people like you. There are other ways to bring people like you in line. No carrot. Just stick.

• Trump 1

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is a serious question? How long have you been in the forum? Have you not read the thread? So I am going to ask you, what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't see?

2 minutes ago, direbills said:

This is a serious question? How long have you been in the forum? Have you not read the thread? So I am going to ask you, what the fuck is wrong with you that you don't see?

I see you and the others going off the deep end because you people hate others that don't share your political opinions.

And because these people don't have the same thoughts as you, you want them expelled from life.

Difference is, people like me, Bow, Sack, Dannyboy, etc don't agree on everything, but we can get along, but others like you, hip, frank, f8, etc. don't agree with me and others on political things and you and the others hate our guts for it. 

Just look into the posting history on the people I have mentioned.

• Like 1

I hope you did not type with a straight face. Because it is a load of crap. You and the people you named are reasonable? I have a fucking bridge to sell you.

Now everybody look at this statement: Difference is, people like me, Bow, Sack, Dannyboy, etc don't agree on everything, but we can get along, but others like you, hip, frank, f8, etc. don't agree with me and others on political things and you and the others hate our guts for it. 

Nothing else for me to add. It is as incredulous as voter fraud and the fact that the racist inhabitant in the WH actually thinks he won the election. I am done.

And a 

50 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I see you and the others going off the deep end because you people hate others that don't share your political opinions.

And because these people don't have the same thoughts as you, you want them expelled from life.

Difference is, people like me, Bow, Sack, Dannyboy, etc don't agree on everything, but we can get along, but others like you, hip, frank, f8, etc. don't agree with me and others on political things and you and the others hate our guts for it. 

Just look into the posting history on the people I have mentioned.

And a final fuck you to you and the others that you mentioned, bowjob, ballsackman, woodman, fannyboy etc. I am elated because we now have PRESIDENT BIDEN and the shitshow that you support will hopefully be behind bars soon. And if I was not clear, Fuck You.

I will now focus on the Bills, the reason I joined this shitshow of a forum.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

He's a Leftist and under the belief that people with different ideas are bad and must be crushed. You see it with all of them. They paint everyone with ideas more towards liberty as fascists, ironically, and accuse of them of being the cancer that they themselves know they are in the deepest recesses of their hearts.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

marxist.png

• Haha 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

2 hours ago, direbills said:

Unify with people like you. Never. There is total incompatibility. PRESIDENT BIDEN should not even try. You don't unify with people like you. There are other ways to bring people like you in line. No carrot. Just stick.

LOL.  We sure as hell don't want to unify with you bunch of assholes and won't.  Cheaters.  Liars. Kiss my ass. 

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Big liberal pussy.

27 minutes ago, direbills said:

I hope you did not type with a straight face. Because it is a load of crap. You and the people you named are reasonable? I have a fucking bridge to sell you.

Now everybody look at this statement: Difference is, people like me, Bow, Sack, Dannyboy, etc don't agree on everything, but we can get along, but others like you, hip, frank, f8, etc. don't agree with me and others on political things and you and the others hate our guts for it. 

Nothing else for me to add. It is as incredulous as voter fraud and the fact that the racist inhabitant in the WH actually thinks he won the election. I am done.

Boo hoo

22 minutes ago, direbills said:

And a 

And a final fuck you to you and the others that you mentioned, bowjob, ballsackman, woodman, fannyboy etc. I am elated because we now have PRESIDENT BIDEN and the shitshow that you support will hopefully be behind bars soon. And if I was not clear, Fuck You.

Buh bye, douche.  Go put on a pussy hat.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, direbills said:

And a 

Have you ever gotten any pussy with your blue hair?

So tolerant.

So, I say........

SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOU INSANE TROLL.

3 hours ago, direbills said:

And a 

You will be missed.

DFA18551-D497-426F-BFA4-7EBE638E645B.gif

3 hours ago, direbills said:

And a 

If you leave the board entirely, make sure you make a thread announcing it. I always enjoy them. Thanks.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, direbills said:

And a 

Lauren Conrad GIF by The Hills

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I don’t think anyone has the market cornered on unbiased, unadulterated truth. Some just have more truthiness than others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That guy's beard is so douchey.  LOL

Hey, here's my favorite girl on OANN. Stephanie Hamill!

Stephanie_Hamill_SNL-e1526362207832.jpg

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

On 11/11/2020 at 5:31 PM, direbills said:

And a 

I honestly have no clue who you are 🤣

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

I don’t think anyone has the market cornered on unbiased, unadulterated truth. Some just have more truthiness than others.

finally. i was too modest to say it myself

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I honestly have no clue who you are 🤣

That’s direbills. He’s just learning who he is too.

look man, i understand your anger. its infuriating to watch people fall for a carnival barker, and worse to give him power. bad things happen when you make that mistake, and they certainly did

but you are falling right into the same kind of trap in this kind of situation. you are sinking to the same level

earlier i called don supporters fools, and they are in that specific instance. even some of my best friends who i love dearly ive told them point blank i thought their support was foolish. doesnt mean i dont still love them. in this instance, by love i mean care for and admire. doesnt mean i dont still hang out with them and enjoy their company. doesnt mean we dont continue to talk politics. even the people i dont particularly admire, i still try to find common ground. i certainly avoid defining them as an enemy for which there is no reconciliation

the universe, or god if you prefer, put this disaster president where he was to force growth. its a painful process but it works. your only real job is to keep loving those people through your disagreements. and this time by love i mean universal brotherhood. classic metaphysics

i would have a beer with anybody on this board. doesnt mean i would choose to dedicate a lot of time to that relationship, or maybe i would. the key is to present your truth and listen to their truth and try to find common ground. if you think parts of their truth are foolish and unproductive, tell them. to quote a little boy from mayberry, trust the process. whether you become friends who choose to spend considerable quality time is a different issue, and will either happen or it wont

you were pretty harsh in this thread. too harsh. i suspect it was a cathartic event, blowing off steam. we all do it sometimes. but if you make it an enduring thing then you will have become what you are condemning

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 minutes ago, Meathead said:

look man, i understand your anger. its infuriating to watch people fall for a carnival barker, and worse to give him power. bad things happen when you make that mistake, and they certainly did

but you are falling right into the same kind of trap in this kind of situation. you are sinking to the same level

earlier i called don supporters fools, and they are. even some of my best friends who i love dearly ive told them point blank i thought their support was foolish. doesnt mean i dont still love them. in this instance, by love i mean care for and admire. doesnt mean i dont still hang out with them and enjoy their company. doesnt mean we dont continue to talk politics. certainly doesnt mean i define them as an enemy for which there is no reconciliation

the universe, or god if you prefer, put this disaster president where he was to force growth. its a painful process but it works. your only real job is to keep loving those people through your disagreements. and this time by love i mean universal brotherhood. classic metaphysics

i would have a beer with anybody on this board. doesnt mean i would choose to dedicate a lot of time to that relationship, or maybe i would. the key is to present your truth and listen to their truth and try to find common ground. if you think parts of their truth are foolish and wasteful, tell them. to quote a little boy from mayberry, trust the process. whether you become friends who choose to spend considerable quality time is a different issue, and will either happen or it wont

you were pretty harsh in this thread. too harsh. i suspect it was a cathartic event, blowing off steam. we all do it sometimes. but if you make it an enduring thing then you will have become what you are condemning

Who was this for?

lol. who do you think?

just for fun, take a guess

maybe its just me but it seemed so obvious i didnt bother to include a quote. if im wrong then that would be interesting to know and i would be more careful in the future

i bet you get it right, though