Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

I'm Dumping FOX - Where Should I Go? *****

Since FOX has foolishly decided to become a part of the MSM, where should I take my business?  Can't believe those people would abandon their audience, but that's their problem.  I hear their ratings are ALREADY sinking and in the shitter.  I expect Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham  to move on before too long when their contracts expire which will crush whatever ratings FOX has left.  What are my best alternatives/options ?  Thanks!  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Barf 1

3 minutes ago, coun69 said:

One American news network

Plan to check it out pronto.  I'm pretty DONE with FOX.  Their choice.

OAN, Newsmax, and America's Voice News (home of Bannon's War Room).  :niterider:

Newsmax and America's Voice are free and have their own apps. :niterider:

You can watch OAN for free through KlowdTV until 1JAN21.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

15 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Uncle Cletus' Moonshine & Militia Ferr 'n Baylenced News Mimeograph

Funny as a crutch.  Glad you love state sponsored MSM.  Whatever.

I think that the conservative voices on this site are doing themselves a great disservice by looking for alternatives to Fox.  We have the wherewithal l to create a conservative utopia right here on this forum.

This site has proven to be a veritable “Algonquin Roundtable” of conservative intellect – why would we want to look anywhere else?  Any progressive fool trying to make a point will be swallowed up by the genius level retorts of our fine posters, or we can just use the OANN model and outlaw any dissent in the first place (that would be my choice).  That would allow us to set up any straw-man or specious arguments we choose in order to fight the good fight for our cause while not having to worry about any criticism or “gotcha facts.”  Plus, there would be a glut of high-quality content with Trump Tweets and Q-Anon posts to decipher.

The only problem that I can see is that once word gets out to the general public about the high level of discourse here on the Range, the site will be inundated with millions if not billions of free thinking conservatives looking for pure unadulterated right wing truth. It will definitely overload the server. We may have to spin off the forum and charge a fee, but that is the price of progress.  Hell, we could probably pay off Trump’s campaign debt if we use fine print.

I think that we can make it work.  We already have a pretty good start.

• Thanks 1

I put a spell on you.

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I think that the conservative voices on this site are doing themselves a great disservice by looking for alternatives to Fox.  We have the wherewithal l to create a conservative utopia right here on this forum.

This site has proven to be a veritable “Algonquin Roundtable” of conservative intellect – why would we want to look anywhere else?  Any progressive fool trying to make a point will be swallowed up by the genius level retorts of our fine posters, or we can just use the OANN model and outlaw any dissent in the first place (that would be my choice).  That would allow us to set up any straw-man or specious arguments we choose in order to fight the good fight for our cause while not having to worry about any criticism or “gotcha facts.”  Plus, there would be a glut of high-quality content with Trump Tweets and Q-Anon posts to decipher.

The only problem that I can see is that once word gets out to the general public about the high level of discourse here on the Range, the site will be inundated with millions if not billions of free thinking conservatives looking for pure unadulterated right wing truth. It will definitely overload the server. We may have to spin off the forum and charge a fee, but that is the price of progress.  Hell, we could probably pay off Trump’s campaign debt if we use fine print.

I think that we can make it work.  We already have a pretty good start.

And who are you really?  f8?  LOL.  55 posts, huh?

So Fox News is no longer telling you what I want to hear? go to OANN so you can sit cozy in your echo chamber 

Try watching some networks you might not agree with, you might actually change as a person

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Since FOX has foolishly decided to become a part of the MSM, where should I take my business?  Can't believe those people would abandon their audience, but that's their problem.  I hear their ratings are ALREADY sinking and in the shitter.  I expect Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham  to move on before too long when their contracts expire which will crush whatever ratings FOX has left.  What are my best alternatives/options ?  Thanks!  :classic_biggrin:

C-SPAN, AP, Reuters, Wikileaks, Information Clearing House, Consortium News, Antiwar.com, Caitlin Johnstone,

8 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

So Fox News is no longer telling you what I want to hear? go to OANN so you can sit cozy in your echo chamber 

Try watching some networks you might not agree with, you might actually change as a person

I watch everything, and there have been changes on FOX of late.  Would like to know what's behind it because something is.  What would watching a steady diet of Rachel Maddow turn me into?  A bull dike lesbian?

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2020 at 10:46 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

The force of QAnon is strong in this one. So disgusting. Because of trash like bowjob, woodman, ballsackman, we are where we are and it is only going to get worse. At  least we have PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, direbills said:

The force of QAnon is strong in this one. So disgusting. Because of trash like bowjob, woodman, ballsackman, we are where we are and it is only going to get worse. At  least we have PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!

These people are not going away. Truth is, they have always been there. But trump gave them the dog whistles to come clawing out of the woodwork again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 minutes ago, direbills said:

Hey, friend, fuck you.  LOL

1 hour ago, direbills said:

Look in the mirror pal before you call others on here trash.

32 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Look in the mirror pal before you call others on here trash.

LOL.  Badge of honor coming from that sub human.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

These people are not going away. Truth is, they have always been there. But trump gave them the dog whistles to come clawing out of the woodwork again.

You are 100% correct. This trash have always been around. The WH racist just validated them and gave them a voice. Something needs to get done and I am confident it will get done. They are disgusting threat to all the decent people out there.

• Like 1

You are 100% correct. This trash have always been around. The WH racist just validated them and gave them a voice. Something needs to get done and I am confident it will get done. They are disgusting threat to all the decent people out there.

LOL.  Fuck you.  Douche.  You're the real trash.  Fact.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Fuck you.  Douche.  You're the real trash.  Fact.

See. Just made my point. Watch the other bad apples will soon join the chorus. So disgusting.

See. Just made my point. Watch the other bad apples will soon join the chorus. So disgusting.

LOL.  You spew your hate and it just fine.  You can dish it out, but you can't take it.  Big pussy.  This unifying thing is going so well.  LOL

3 minutes ago, direbills said:

Baby.