Sign in to follow this  
seandelevan

Meanwhile Seattle is Ashamed

If Seattle lost to the Rams or Cards like this do you think they would call it “humiliating”? Lol 

• Haha 1

miserable that 70s show GIF

Look Bills are gonna beat the Cards too.  Go into the bye and then play the chargers.  I think the Bills run the gambit, only ? For me is Pittsburgh...

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

If Seattle lost to the Rams or Cards like this do you think they would call it “humiliating”? Lol 

Don't let that bother you brother. Lets see if we can win a playoff game before we demand respect. We know as Bills fans, we're not getting it from everyone just yet. Enjoy a huge fucking win. That said, I hear you though. A road loss to a division leader shouldn't be humiliating. Fuck everybody though. Go Bills!!

• Thanks 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

LOLOL poor Sean

worried about some loser on twitter thinks about our 7-2 Bills

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group.  But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides.  You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me, I saw the same pictures you did.  You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” 

Only the second sentence is ever uttered by US hating libtards.

17 minutes ago, the climber said:

Christ sake delevan cut this dumb bastard a brake, his parents named him Elliot. It's not his fault he's a jerk wad

Elliot Gould disagrees

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bleedzbillz said:

Carol said they were expecting the Bills to run more...and they didn’t/couldn’t adjust.

Why would we run when they could not stop the pass?  Oh well, fwiw, I think we win a thriller in the desert next week and go to 8-2 at the bye.  The only guaranteed loss left on this schedule is Pittsburgh.  The truth is we match up well v the NFC west.  We are more talented than the Bolts and Donkeys.  Pittsburgh is the only sure L we have left, but I had today as a sure L so what the fuck do I know? :D

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Please don't take this the wrong way. But:

Screw you and your inherently pessimistic takes, which you masquerade as realistic fandom.

I hope you accidently drive your Smart Car into a Monster Truck Rally and get squashed.

Please don't be argumentative, and resort to ad hominem attacks, you total loser.

And that is how civilized debate is accomplished.

• Gay 1

13 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Please don't take this the wrong way. But:

Screw you and your inherently pessimistic takes, which you masquerade as realistic fandom.

I hope you accidently drive your Smart Car into a Monster Truck Rally and get squashed.

Please don't be argumentative, and resort to ad hominem attacks, you total loser.

And that is how civilized debate is accomplished.

64AA5C2A-673A-43F8-84B1-B6FB0FC18824.jpeg

• Haha 1

Don't really even get what the point of this thread is...next.

Sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own..

6 hours ago, charbs said:

Don't really even get what the point of this thread is...next.

I’m just wondering when will the stench of losing will go away from this franchise? 

I just love how when you lose to the Bills...it’s the end of the world. Last year the Bills were responsible for getting 2 or 3 qbs benched following their teams loss to the Bills. 

How was this loss “humiliating”? The Bills were 6-2, not 2-6. 

• Thanks 2

miserable that 70s show GIF

We literally threw the ball like 28 pass - 3 rush in the 1st half and had guys wide open. Our first half stat line was better than a lot of teams have had in a whole game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1