Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Ok this is weird

Recommended Posts

I know that Michigan is trying to downplay this by saying the system got confused with another man with the same name, but it’s a bad look.

 


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I don’t understand about their excuse is, the system specially asks for the registers birthday. So how did it get confused with a different person?


96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're thinking too critically, Lit.  Just accept the Traitor Joe victory.  :niterider:

 

 

Time to usher in a new era!!!!

Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 8.53.39 AM.png


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Examples of voter fraud are like cockroaches. For every one proven example you find you know there are 1000 hiding behind the wall that you haven't gotten yet.

And thats why its so important to get it right. Amazing that we can't. Weather or not it changes the result of an election doesn't even matter. Each vote is important, and they should all be tallied correctly, in a timely manner, so there is no question obout the outcome in any election. We should know that our votes are counted, and more importantly,  that NO bad votes are. 

  • Like 1

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I know that Michigan is trying to downplay this by saying the system got confused with another man with the same name, but it’s a bad look.

I urge you to check out the attached fraud data dump from Sackman. 
 

Check out some of the videos and you will see a lot of “weird” stuff. 
https://mega.nz/folder/SUBgRLZI#toM5h9WX64-g80S55MEa3Q

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Examples of voter fraud are like cockroaches. For every one proven example you find you know there are 1000 hiding behind the wall that you haven't gotten yet.

not true and 0 evidence of that....for every one proven example there's just that...one
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

not true and 0 evidence of that....for every one proven example there's just that...one
 

Riiiight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMachinist said:

Riiiight.

 You’ve worn your tin foil hat too long that it’s starting to seriously affect your ability to perceive facts

 

looking forward to all of you condemning all the courts as in on it after they uphold the election as there is 0 evidence of widespread voter fraud

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

 You’ve worn your tin foil hat too long that it’s starting to seriously affect your ability to perceive facts

looking forward to all of you condemning all the courts as in on it after they uphold the election as there is 0 evidence of widespread voter fraud

Is that so?

How do you know this, friend?

I think you better buckle up, because the Trump team is about to bring forth a shit ton of evidence...a bunch of it we've seen and heard...I'd bet there's much more also. Matter of fact...we have a big thread in the politics section here where you can educate yourself if you so choose.

Tin foil hat...conspiracy...blah, blah, blah.

We don't bother with you sheep anymore. Too many of us have woken up and have seen what's really going on to even pay attention to these loser Dem tactics.

I don't know what the courts will ultimately do...nobody does. Constitutional laws have been violated in the voting process, however, and we now have the number of judges on the SCOTUS to uphold it.

It's not over by a long shot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There isn't a chance in hell the SC is going to override the states rights to set the voting rules the way they see fit. Even Mitch McConnell's disgusting selectivity about appointing a judge late in a presidential term is not going to cause them to throw away every ounce of the courts credibility by changing enormous amounts of precedent that the states have the right to run elections the way they want

And despite what you read on Jethro's Newz Netwurk, there isn't a chance in hell they come up with enough illegitimate ballots to overturn the result of any state. At the very most you might be able to come up with 200 invalid votes that are produced by sheer happenstance and human error, but you're not coming up with tens of thousands

It's over. The Shit King is gone.

  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Is that so?

How do you know this, friend?

I think you better buckle up, because the Trump team is about to bring forth a shit ton of evidence...a bunch of it we've seen and heard...I'd bet there's much more also. Matter of fact...we have a big thread in the politics section here where you can educate yourself if you so choose.

Tin foil hat...conspiracy...blah, blah, blah.

We don't bother with you sheep anymore. Too many of us have woken up and have seen what's really going on to even pay attention to these loser Dem tactics.

I don't know what the courts will ultimately do...nobody does. Constitutional laws have been violated in the voting process, however, and we now have the number of judges on the SCOTUS to uphold it.

It's not over by a long shot

The trump team couldn’t even book the right parking lot for a press conference 😂😂

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

not true and 0 evidence of that....for every one proven example there's just that...one
 

Leftist: There is no proof of election fraud.

Actual proof: They haven't covered me on the news and I've been deleted off of social media.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Meathead said:

There isn't a chance in hell the SC is going to override the states rights to set the voting rules the way they see fit. Even Mitch McConnell's disgusting selectivity about appointing a judge late in a presidential term is not going to pause them to throw away every ounce of the quartz credibility by changing enormous amounts of precedent that the states have the right to run elections the way they want

And despite what you read on Jethro's Newz Netwurk, there isn't a chance in hell they come up with enough illegitimate ballots to overturn the result of any state. At the very most you might be able to come up with 200 invalid votes that are produced by sheer happenstance and human error, but you're not coming up with tens of thousands

It's over. The Shit King is gone.

The problem your missing is that in these states the rules were never actually changed. What happened was there were a series of court rulings saying ballots could be accepted under looser conditions and after Election day but the laws on the books remained unchanged. Now, if you are a student of government you know that the courts only INTERPRET the law while the legislature CREATES the law. Considering this it's very easy to see how the Supreme Court can issuing a ruling against the states.

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The problem your missing is that in these states the rules were never actually changed. What happened was there were a series of court rulings saying ballots could be accepted under looser conditions and after Election day but the laws on the books remained unchanged. Now, if you are a student of government you know that the courts only INTERPRET the law while the legislature CREATES the law. Considering this it's very easy to see how the Supreme Court can issuing a ruling against the states.

Right on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 8:53 PM, bufbills said:

And thats why its so important to get it right. Amazing that we can't. Weather or not it changes the result of an election doesn't even matter. Each vote is important, and they should all be tallied correctly, in a timely manner, so there is no question obout the outcome in any election. We should know that our votes are counted, and more importantly,  that NO bad votes are. 

Have to think critically on this Lit.

Trump wins and all the media and the left talked about was "Russian collusion".  That somehow Russia fixed the vote and brainwashed America with guerilla social media campaigns.  

American politics are extremely corrupt, anyone who doesn't accept this on either side is an idiot.  However, is it not a million times more feasible that the party with major in roads and a stronghold on virtually every major metropolitan area (not suspicious at all lol) could have major influence on the ground level (vote counters) and with other nefarious ways to intervene, ie "faulty software".

Anyone coming up with these stories about fraud needs to be investigated, thoroughly.  If they're telling the truth it needs to be litigated and either revoted or correctly accounted for.  Anyone who is found lying about these allegations should be tried for treason.

  • Thanks 1

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

 

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stock market is going up, this means they anticipate a Trump win.

Dementia, communism and corruption are not good for the market.

Follow the money. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...