Sign in to follow this  

Now that I got the only thing I cared about - Trump the FUCK outta the White House. I'm golden. No need to deal with you little infatuated bitches in here anymore. I'll just stick to Football for awhile if not for good. 

I never wanted this. I'm not as bad as I come across on here, I'm kind've a prick, but I'm good people. Most of you will never know that and I really don't care if you don't agree. 

I'm sure you will reply, because you have nothing better to do - as evidenced by the sheer number of posts you're been making on a gorgeous Saturday night. I put way to much stress and energy into all this bullshit and now that your lord and savior is cowering in a hole somewhere, probably crying and blaming every one but himself, you're completely unhinged. 

I'll leave you with this. When Trump speaks, he invites negative feelings. Feelings of anger, hatred, revenge and suspicion. That's all you get from Trump. You hate people who don't support Trump. You're suspicious that everything and everyone is an attempt to sabotage Trump. You're angry because you hate it that he's lost and you can't find a single thin g that will convince you otherwise.

Biden incites feelings of hope and relief and that the President is  working to move this country forward and to embrace the future, not dwell on the past and use it to keep us divided.

Now you Range Stooges and right wing brain-washees are saying that I'm full of shit. Maybe I am but I don't give a fuck. Trump is out! It's over. I spent way too much time and grief trying to  open your eyes, but your lost - and you know who I'm talking to.

Go ahead and slam me. Call me every RW insult you can come up with. I'll never know. I'm out.

Have fun, snowflakes! Try not to cry too much.

Long Live President Biden!! See how nice that sounds?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Goodbye GIF

Let us not forget the real reason why HipCunt is leaving. It's because he doesn't want to spend the next 4 years defending the shit show that will be a Harris-Biden presidency should the results stand. He doesn't have the heart for the fight.

I mean ya he probably doesn’t want to bother in a pro Trump echo chamber

• Thanks 1
  • Trump 1

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Let us not forget the real reason why HipCunt is leaving. It's because he doesn't want to spend the next 4 years defending the shit show that will be a Harris-Biden presidency should the results stand. He doesn't have the heart for the fight.

what is it about so many posters automatically assuming that another poster is for the opponent when they criticize the other side?

over the last few years i have never ONCE heard Hip say he was excited for biden/harris. he might have outlined some ways he thought biden was superior, but i never saw him do anything close to 'hip hip hooray for biden'. in fact, it appeared crystal clear to me that he was just like me when it came to his favorite candidate: ABT

as ive said many times, don is the candidate/president for stupid people. when you make unsubstantiated assumptions like this youre only validating my premise

• Thanks 1
  • Gay 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

4 hours ago, Woody said:

He knows the shit storm is on the horizon.  Trump is going to rip victory from the arthritic hands of the most blatantly fraudulent "President-Elect" in the history of our country.  No leftist homo wants to be around when that shit goes down.  Hide your wives and children.  Trump isn't going to roll over like the Dems and Globalists thought he would.  :niterider:

shitstorm.gif

You are well on your way to writing a great fan-fiction story

On 11/8/2020 at 12:40 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

I mean ya he probably doesn’t want to bother in a pro Trump echo chamber

Actually this is an anti-Trump echo chamber.  But brilliant posts, such as mine., stand out.

I was glad to have helped elect the Aquarian, our greatest living President, in 2016. So I am happy to have blessed you with the past 4 years of golden age.  You're welcome.  

• Gay 1

Hip will be back when Trump begins a smooth transition into his second term as President of the United States.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.