Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

I think we’re going to win tomorrow

4 minutes ago, bv said:

Damn Dude great prediction! Who woulda thunk it!

Us guys.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Kudos on going out on a limb like that. What a great win. Bills just beat the best team in football. I am not saying we will win all of them but there is no team we can't beat. 

Just my 2 Cents

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"It's time for the Jedi to end." - Luke Skywalker: Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi

''We will always be with you. No one's ever really gone.'' - Luke Skywalker Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker

#Cup or Bust 2020 #Bowl or Bust 2020

On 11/7/2020 at 3:03 PM, Crinoline said:

That scenario is likely, just like a whore who became first lady the USA, but now has to go back on the streets.

fixed for you 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Thanks.

The matchup just made sense.

I hope you bet the money line. 

• Thanks 1

well, they didnt gash us in the run game. they had one long run that was an outlier, the bills controlled their run game for the most part

but it was still a hell of a prediction. i was dreading watching this game bc i expected the bills to get blown out. glad i was completely wrong

nice call

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

well, they didnt gash us in the run game. they had one long run that was an outlier, the bills controlled their run game for the most part

but it was still a hell of a prediction. i was dreading watching this game bc i expected the bills to get blown out. glad i was completely wrong

nice call

You and me both. I was pleasantly and I happily surprised by what we saw today. It just goes to show that Buffalo has the ability, and maybe it’s in the early stages but it’s there and it makes us optimistic for the future

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, Meathead said:

nice call

They had to abandon the run once we went up 17-0.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Good call guys!

Great game from the Bills. If Allen plays like that every week we can hang with anyone. I mean anyone. 

Much better from the D. They allowed a shit ton of points and yards but got the timely turnovers. 

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

17 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

fixed for you 

Oh, the Cankle Squad peeps.  You need to keep politics out of these football threads.

You're hate speech is deplorable.  I'm reporting your post.  

• Gay 1
  • Barf 1

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Oh, the Cankle Squad peeps.  You need to keep politics out of these football threads.

How was your & Bow's, the other village idiot, great romantic weekend sucking each other off to try to get over Trump's loss.  In case you didn't notice I responded to a political post which called our VP elect a whore.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Go ahead and report me, you little fag.  Tell us how Bow's cum tastes.

• Haha 1

On 11/7/2020 at 2:40 PM, LiterateStylish said:

I think we are going to load up with 6-7 DB’s and force the Seahawks to run the ball more than they want. I think they will struggle to run the ball consistently - they’ll have a drive here or there with where they gash us with 7-8-9 yard runs consistently. But overall it will stall.

Allen and the offense is going to methodically score on nearly every drive and the Bills are going to win by 7+ points.

What's your thoughts for this weeks game? What does your crystal ball say? 

miserable that 70s show GIF

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Go ahead and report me, you little fag.  Tell us how Bow's cum tastes.

Really??  This is the modern leftist?

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

How was your & Bow's, the other village idiot, great romantic weekend sucking each other off to try to get over Trump's loss.  In case you didn't notice I responded to a political post which called our VP elect a whore.

She’s only a whore in the context of her giving sexual favors to get ahead. Very common among people who do what they gotta do to get what they want. Not a crime, and not a crime to speak about it either.

4 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You have a small point.

I don't like the 'W' word.  It is a form of sexism; the word is supposedly analogous to the term 'gigolo' for a male.  Yet, 'gigolo' has a positive connotation.  The Civil Libertarian in me cannot abide by this. 

I prefer 'Vice President Unrepentant Concubine to Mayor Will Brown' for a descriptor of her past and moral proclivities.  That's the mature way to address the issue, not to spin the insult to someone who has done nothing to deserve your insult.  You should apologize to The First Lady Trump. 

Also, I have never met the Mr. Bowflex, so your first assertation would be erroneous.

• Haha 1

Why are you guys hijacking this thread?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan