Sign in to follow this  
Laughing Coffin

Will the government ever be held responsible with their spending of our tax dollars?

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not good to hear.  I was hoping to just have to put up with socialized medicine and the metric system.

Well yeah, that and learning to put an "eh" at the end of every sentence to make it a question or as an exclamation to a thought.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

10 hours ago, Crinoline said:

ahahahahaha!!! Funniest post of the year!!! Will the government ever be held accountable? ahahahahahaha! We just elected one of the biggest crooks of the last half century to the highest office! Accountability??

I don't mean politicians, I mean the people of the United States.  It never seems like an issue for voters and I feel like less military spending, and more on education and infrastructure seems like a pretty bipartisan thing that everyone can get behind, and pressure the politicians that are supposed to represent them to do in office

On 11/8/2020 at 1:26 AM, Laughing Coffin said:

I don't mean politicians, I mean the people of the United States.  It never seems like an issue for voters and I feel like less military spending, and more on education and infrastructure seems like a pretty bipartisan thing that everyone can get behind, and pressure the politicians that are supposed to represent them to do in office

I believe the government should get out of the education business. Too many hands in that gold mine of a cookie jar.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, LIBills said:

If you don’t fly first class to Australia, you are better off killing yourself than flying coach to Australia, and especially NZ. :classic_biggrin:

I flew coach to Japan for business.  Is Australia farther?  By how many hours?  I think the flight time to Japan was 18 -19 hours.  It was over 25 hours door to door.

Before that I flew business class to South Korea and that was amazing.

39 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I flew coach to Japan for business.  Is Australia farther?  By how many hours?  I think the flight time to Japan was 18 -19 hours.  It was over 25 hours door to door.

Before that I flew business class to South Korea and that was amazing.

Australia is south of Japan and I think it's about a 2 hour difference.

NZ is the true killer. NZ is basically off the map and you need a space shuttle to get there. :classic_biggrin:

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

Australia is south of Japan and I think it's about a 2 hour difference.

NZ is the true killer. NZ is basically off the map and you need a space shuttle to get there. :classic_biggrin:

I'll need to charter a private jet.........:classic_dry:

• Like 1