Sign in to follow this  
Laughing Coffin

Will the government ever be held responsible with their spending of our tax dollars?

‪everyone always wanting to tax the rich but what’s the point when the gov’t just uses those tax dollars for an increased military budget and not education, healthcare, and infrastructure‬?  

I’m hoping for a stalemate in the senate because I pay enough state and fed taxes living in California.

8 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

‪everyone always wanting to tax the rich but what’s the point when the gov’t just uses those tax dollars for an increased military budget and not education, healthcare, and infrastructure‬?  

I’m hoping for a stalemate in the senate because I pay enough state and fed taxes living in California.

Don't worry Coffin, we get fucked in NY state too.

Look at all the politicians who get rich while they are in office on BOTH SIDES.

Remember, neither party cares about us. That is why I am not a member of either party.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'll bet you do.

1 minute ago, Crinoline said:

ahahahahaha!!! Funniest post of the year!!! Will the government ever be held accountable? ahahahahahaha! We just elected one of the biggest crooks of the last half century to the highest office! Accountability??

Happy days are here again for some.  You know who.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'll bet you do.

ya and I'm closing in for a 7k a month house to RENT here the next 18 months starting December 1st...I pay enough lmao

1 hour ago, Laughing Coffin said:

ya and I'm closing in for a 7k a month house to RENT here the next 18 months starting December 1st...I pay enough lmao

Good lord.  Get out of that state.  My mortgage payment is $765.00

9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Mine Is 3000.

So I’m in the middle of you guys. :classic_biggrin:

That $765.00 is central Virginia.  Guarantee you the quality of life is better.  What you guys are paying is obscene.  Get the hell outta there.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That $765.00 is central Virginia.  Guarantee you the quality of life is better.  What you guys are paying is obscene.  Get the hell outta there.

When my wife retires, she wants to go to Florida.

5 minutes ago, LIBills said:

When my wife retires, she wants to go to Florida.

I'd recommend NC or SC.  Weather is good there too.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I'd recommend NC or SC.  Weather is good there too.

I actually want to move to BC.

The most beautiful place in NA.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Wow.  Go for it.  I have a frat brother who lives in Vancouver and loves it.  I've never been.

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

If this country gets unbearable I ain't sticking it out.  Canada, Scotland, Australia all sound good at that point.

If you don’t fly first class to Australia, you are better off killing yourself than flying coach to Australia, and especially NZ. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'd rather pick my fate than have it jammed down my throat by the likes of Comma-La.

More like Commie-la

• Like 1

Just now, LIBills said:

If you don’t fly first class to Australia, you are better off killing yourself than flying coach to Australia, and especially NZ. :classic_biggrin:

LOL.  I hear it's a looonnnngggg flight.  Would love to go to at least visit sometime.  A shame it's so far.  Would rather do that than Europe.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I hear it's a looonnnngggg flight.  Would love to go to at least visit sometime.  A shame it's so far.  Would rather do that than Europe.

The wife went to NZ when she was younger and it was pure hell being crammed in coach for......

23 FUCKING hours. :classic_angry:

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

The wife went to NZ when she was younger and it was pure hell being crammed in coach for......

23 FUCKING hours. :classic_angry:

Definitely first class then.  I'll send the bill to the DNC or BLM.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Definitely first class then.  I'll send the bill to the DNC or BLM.

That’s about 7 grand one way

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

If you lived in Buffalo and experienced the buffoonery of the Canadian government since the first Trudeau and, oh---my---god the current one, you would run away, run away fast from that idea.  Western Canadians are a little better than the eastern attitudes but they still willingly put up with the out right buffoonery of laws and liberal though process.  

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

4 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

If you lived in Buffalo and experienced the buffoonery of the Canadian government since the first Trudeau and, oh---my---god the current one, you would run away, run away fast from that idea.  Western Canadians are a little better than the eastern attitudes but they still willingly put up with the out right buffoonery of laws and liberal though process.  

Not good to hear.  I was hoping to just have to put up with socialized medicine and the metric system.