Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

President Biden, Huh? Well if the MSM says so...LOL *****

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ooopsy!

Grasping at straws here. When has a presidential election been independently certified on election night? I'm going to guess you didn't hold trump to that same standard in 2016. 

• Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 11/10/2020 at 11:28 AM, 212frawk said:

lol, i can smell your desperation through the computer it's so palpable.  Your boy lost.  He is an historic loser.  No amount of your wailing and sermonizing about constitutional processes is going to change the outcome of this election.

He did the nearly impossible. He lost as an incumbent. He lost because he and his disgusting, rancid family are demented grifters and he is surrounded by a pack of venal sycophants that did not have the balls to tell him what he needed to hear.  Not that he would have listened because no one in his world matters to him except himself and possibly the daughter he wishes he could sleep with.

Try to keep this in mind:  I do not give one single fuck about Joe ByeDon beyond the one thing I needed from him which was dispose of president crime spree.  That's it.  He did it and I am thankful for that.

Whatever he does from here on out will stand on its own.  You can bash him to your heart's content.  I wont give a fuck. 

Your third paragraph - how convenient.  You can't defend your point of view so you abdicate it. 

You're a loser.  We'll just rip on you,.  I bet this post gets a thousand likes.    

• Gay 1

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Grasping at straws here. When has a presidential election been independently certified on election night? I'm going to guess you didn't hold trump to that same standard in 2016. 

Hey genius, there was zero question that Trump won that night.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile