Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

President Biden, Huh? Well if the MSM says so...LOL *****

Guess who has the Personal Philosophy of Transcendental Douche-Bagistic Nihilism?

On 11/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, Topas said:

What a surpise they did that at the same moment? Maybe because in the moment the vote counts showed that Biden was the winner? Unbelievable. 
wait, it is fraud. Because one worker threw away a paper that was NO voting leaflet. And because some reporters had suitcases full of camera equipment. And maybe because most mail votes were for Biden when it was clear in advance that more democrat voters would use mail votes. Seriously ...

The fact you think 90 percent of mail in votes is truly democrats is so idiotic and naive. When Trump got the lead the same time against Hillary he pulled away. Instead they shut things down this time and ran a tally on what was needed to win. They cheated it's a fact(you all spent 4 years saying voter fraud exists lol)..Biden will be president though and this shit will happen again. Why because the politicans who benefit from it are in power and the same thing will happen the next election. They aren't going to make their presidencies illegitimate regardless who it is, so nothing will be done about it. We are just clueless cattle being herded...thinking our votes matter 

13 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

The fact you think 90 percent of mail in votes is truly democrats is so idiotic and naive. When Trump got the lead the same time against Hillary he pulled away. Instead they shut things down this time and ran a tally on what was needed to win. They cheated it's a fact(you all spent 4 years saying voter fraud exists lol)..Biden will be president though and this shit will happen again. Why because the politicans who benefit from it are in power and the same thing will happen the next election. They aren't going to make their presidencies illegitimate regardless who it is, so nothing will be done about it. We are just clueless cattle being herded...thinking our votes matter 

I don't think this is just going to be accepted and will go away.  Too many voices speaking up.  This shit needs to be cleaned up.

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol, i can smell your desperation through the computer it's so palpable.  Your boy lost.  He is an historic loser.  No amount of your wailing and sermonizing about constitutional processes is going to change the outcome of this election.

He did the nearly impossible. He lost as an incumbent. He lost because he and his disgusting, rancid family are demented grifters and he is surrounded by a pack of venal sycophants that did not have the balls to tell him what he needed to hear.  Not that he would have listened because no one in his world matters to him except himself and possibly the daughter he wishes he could sleep with.

Try to keep this in mind:  I do not give one single fuck about Joe ByeDon beyond the one thing I needed from him which was dispose of president crime spree.  That's it.  He did it and I am thankful for that.

Whatever he does from here on out will stand on its own.  You can bash him to your heart's content.  I wont give a fuck. 

Let me give you a few examples of why we are different. 

You operate with hate in your heart...I have love and faith in mine.

I trust in God no matter what happens in this world. You seem to believe in those with bad intentions. 

You call people disgusting names and ignore others who have done much worse. I call it fair and square.

You care none about others and our country. I have tremendous love and respect for it and those who helped make it what it is, which is the best country on the planet.

In the end, good triumphs over evil...so in this little match up we have here, you stand no chance.

😁😎🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Let me give you a few examples of why we are different. 

You operate with hate in your heart...I have love and faith in mine.

I trust in God no matter what happens in this world. You seem to believe in those with bad intentions. 

You call people disgusting names and ignore others who have done much worse. I call it fair and square.

You care none about others and our country. I have tremendous love and respect for it and those who helped make it what it is, which is the best country on the planet.

In the end, good triumphs over evil...so in this little match up we have here, you stand no chance.

😁😎🇺🇸

You are an utter fraud.  No one that claims to have love and faith in their heart can legitimately support such a disgusting, deviant individual.  He is the worst that mankind has to offer yet you a self proclaimed man of god support his vile conduct.  

Sorry chump, that dog just dont hunt.  

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't think this is just going to be accepted and will go away.  Too many voices speaking up.  This shit needs to be cleaned up.

Needs to be yes..doubt it will unfortunately. People will sell their soul and sell out their country to make sure Trump isn't president. But a damn idiot would think this was a fair election. 100 percent of votes in a town went to Biden. So many stupid fucks can't see what's right in front of their eyes because of their confirmation bias. They think their votes matters and the American people voted this. And they cheer for this like they won something when they will be losing the game of life, thinking their voice is relevant🤡 Too stupid to realize we all lose when our votes don't matter. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1

22 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

You are an utter fraud.  No one that claims to have love and faith in their heart can legitimately support such a disgusting, deviant individual.  He is the worst that mankind has to offer yet you a self proclaimed man of god support his vile conduct.  

Still letting that hate within you alter your ability to see and think clearly. 

Such tragedy requires prayer and likely professional help to get past whatever you are going through.

Best of luck to ya

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Still letting that hate within you alter your ability to see and think clearly. 

Such tragedy requires prayer and likely professional help to get past whatever you are going through.

Best of luck to ya

lol, hiding behind a god shield.  Enjoy your hypocrisy.  you will always know that you virulently supported a disgusting, hateful, venal and vile man.  he is the anchor around your neck, the albatross that will follow you where ever you go. he is a stain on humanity that you willfully embraced.

Good luck explaining that to your maker.

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

lol

58 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol, hiding behind a god shield.  Enjoy your hypocrisy.  you will always know that you virulently supported a disgusting, hateful, venal and vile man.  he is the anchor around your neck, the albatross that will follow you where ever you go. he is a stain on humanity that you willfully embraced.

Good luck explaining that to your maker.

You described yourself...nobody else.

I'm good with the lord.

You on the other hand need him desperately 

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You described yourself...nobody else.

I'm good with the lord.

You on the other hand need him desperately 

typical god-guy.  unable to see what is right because he is blinded by the hateful personalities that dominate his life. unwilling to accept that failure.  all the while hiding behind the cloak of piety. 

donald j trump owns you. he is a disgusting, rancid, wretched, soulless demigod. yet he is your lord and master on this earth.

here's hoping that there is a real god that will forgive you for wasting your soul on evil incarnate. 

• Disagree 1

lol

9 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

typical god-guy.  unable to see what is right because he is blinded by the hateful personalities that dominate his life. unwilling to accept that failure.  all the while hiding behind the cloak of piety. 

donald j trump owns you. he is a disgusting, rancid, wretched, soulless demigod. yet he is your lord and master on this earth.

here's hoping that there is a real god that will forgive you for wasting your soul on evil incarnate. 

Such a lost soul you are.

The Dems are the party of hate and division, bud

I don't know where you've "learned" what you pretend to be knowledgeable about, but it sure as hell isn't anything related to what we discuss in this section of the board.

Evil and hate is your mantra here...always has been, and most likely always will be. That is what owns you...along with extraordinary ignorance and hypocrisy.

Maybe come back here after you completely re-learn just about everything you think now.

Words of wisdom from someone much better equipped to educate and help the less fortunate such as yourself

You're welcome 

• Like 1

Fraud You Are Here.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

That dog don't hunt!  LOL

There is most certainly pretty substantial voter fraud.  Let's see where this goes instead of summarily writing it off.  Shoe on the other foot dems would be raising hell.  Fact.    

9 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Such a lost soul you are.

The Dems are the party of hate and division, bud

I don't know where you've "learned" what you pretend to be knowledgeable about, but it sure as hell isn't anything related to what we discuss in this section of the board.

Evil and hate is your mantra here...always has been, and most likely always will be. That is what owns you...along with extraordinary ignorance and hypocrisy.

Maybe come back here after you completely re-learn just about everything you think now.

Words of wisdom from someone much better equipped to educate and help the less fortunate such as yourself

You're welcome 

posting in yoda-speak doesnt make you any less stupid or misguided. 

The only thing I hate is soon to be ex-president brainworms and the people that actively spread his misinformation and lies.  I dont put you in that category though I pity you for being conned by a life-long con man.  

its amusing to me that you see the truth as ignorance and cannot see your own hypocrisy as an alleged man of god worshiping the least god-like person in government. 

Whatever.  Go on loving a godless, vile, rancid soul like donald j trump.  his days are numbered.  he's going out in the only manner he is capable of, as a flailing loser dragging all his supporters with him.

he is an historic loser. a one of a kind loser.

one

term

loser

• Disagree 1

lol

55 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Speaking of which

kvt7p49380f2nkbzg.jpg

I'll take the one without the genitalia.  That seems in bad taste and pointless unless of course............

47 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Trump has Melania 

Frawk has his hand

Who's the real loser?

She's gonna dump his ass on January 21. 

lol

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Well, you would know!  Right?  LOL

Many people are saying this!

lol

33 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Many people are saying this!

LOL.  Someone said it, so it's based on fact.  Insider information!  Sure.  Whatever.  Nonsense.

Ooopsy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile