Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

President Biden, Huh? Well if the MSM says so...LOL *****

12 hours ago, 212frawk said:

coward

Trump supporter

My apologies for being imprecise 

Yes, I'm so afraid. 

The name calling, the base insinuations; we know what you are by your actions.

You started this intellectual war, yet you cannot finish it. 

Someone isn't very happy considering that their side won. 

How about this?  Tell ne all of the great things that Biden will do.  Then back it up with facts.   Now that would be a face plant.  I don't think you are capable. 

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

try to be original.

yes we are celebrating, especially while watching fatass do his hitler in the bunker routine. 

LOL.  Whatever you say.  Snicker.  Snicker.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You do realize that you're pretending to be tough on the internet yourself, right?

I'm not pretending about anything.  I have made exactly zero threats of physical violence against anyone.  Merely calling out the tough guys, yourself included.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

50 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Yes, I'm so afraid. 

I know, but it's ok. 

this is your safe space where you tell everyone how smart you are, how you win every exchange. how being a trump ball washer is your calling in life.

bunker bitch is done.  enjoy these last 70ish days before he leaves office as the only president that lost the popular vote (twice), got impeached and finished as a one term loser.

• Like 1

lol

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I know, but it's ok. 

this is your safe space where you tell everyone how smart you are, how you win every exchange. how being a trump ball washer is your calling in life.

bunker bitch is done.  enjoy these last 70ish days before he leaves office as the only president that lost the popular vote (twice), got impeached and finished as a one term loser.

Who gives a flying fuck about that sham impeachment?  You can leave that out, my friend.  No shame there.  Not my or Trump's fault the faggots are taking over.  We'll both be just fine.  Wait and see.  Fun is coming.  More on that later.  :classic_wink:

Trump ball washer. Wow we have so many candidates for that over here. Let's have a cage death match between bowjob, phillysworst, crapback and ballsackman. 

Who am I kidding? They are all winners as they reside deep within trump's massive geriatric ass cheeks. They each get to wash different parts of his sack. 

What about that other idiot, woodman? Is he satisfied with all the winning? Have not seen him in a while. Must be celebrating.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who gives a flying fuck about that sham impeachment?  You can leave that out, my friend.  No shame there.  Not my or Trump's fault the faggots are taking over.  We'll both be just fine.  Wait and see.  Fun is coming.  More on that later.  :classic_wink:

of course it's trump's fault.  he is a loser.  he played the game and lost.  

One

term

loser.

Historic failure.

How it started and how it ended

trump-melania-escalator.jpg

5125.jpg

lol

3 minutes ago, direbills said:

Trump ball washer. Wow we have so many candidates for that over here. Let's have a cage death match between bowjob, phillysworst, crapback and ballsackman. 

Who am I kidding? They are all winners as they reside deep within trump's massive geriatric ass cheeks. They each get to wash different parts of his sack. 

What about that other idiot, woodman? Is he satisfied with all the winning? Have not seen him in a while. Must be celebrating.

LOL.  Fuck off, loser.  That's the difference between you and me: I'm a winner.  Go change Dementia-Joe's diaper - it's ripe.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, 212frawk said:

of course it's trump's fault.  he is a loser.  he played the game and lost.  

One

term

loser.

Historic failure.

How it started and how it ended

trump-melania-escalator.jpg

5125.jpg

"Historic failure".  LOL.

18 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

I know, but it's ok. 

That was sarcasm.

Remember, you started this and you seem to have a problem with everyone who is in disagreement to your point of view.

You ratchet up the vitriol, because you have no wit.

And everyone who take an opposing point of view is not nearly as intelligent as you.  I'm sure YOU feel safe here. 

Competence is not a popularity contest.  The impeachment was baseless and the Aquarian has accomplished so much in his 4 short years.

What exactly do you do for a living?  I could guess.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Fuck off, loser.  That's the difference between you and me: I'm a winner.  Go change Dementia-Joe's diaper - it's ripe.  

Frawk, are you going to beat him up?

Joke.

• Haha 1

Just now, FanBack said:

That was sarcasm.

Remember, you started this and you seem to have a problem with everyone who is in disagreement to your point of view.

You ratchet up the vitriol, because you have no wit.

And everyone who take an opposing point of view is not nearly as intelligent as you.  I'm sure YOU feel safe here. 

Competence is not a popularity contest.  The impeachment was baseless and the Aquarian has accomplished so much in his 4 short years.

What exactly do you do for a living?  I could guess.  

He has an inferiority complex so his behavior is understandable.

One 

Term

Loser

Historic Failure.

I do love it here.  so much fun watching the trump ball washers have such a big sad that their boy did what no other president ever managed to do:

• Lost the popular vote, TWICE!
  • Got impeached!
  • ONE TERM LOSER.

Trifecta Plus (for losing the popular vote twice!)

lol

5 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

One 

Term

Loser

Historic Failure.

I do love it here.  so much fun watching the trump ball washers have such a big sad that their boy did what no other president ever managed to do:

• Got impeached!
  • ONE TERM LOSER.

LOL :classic_laugh:

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL :classic_laugh:

He doesn't get that we don't like our 'strongmen' as much as the left.  Our posts are parodies of theirs.  Remember the Obama chant with someone calling him the messiah?

I liked Trump, and I thought he did a magnificent job.  But come on, my schtick started with calling him 'Godly Man of Science'.

It took awhile, but when I created the persona of the Aquarian for him I knew I had it.  I figured that would drive liberals to distraction.

Now they'll have four years of 'Hmmm.  What would Donald Trump have done?'  We can't be certain but it doubtless would have been a superior course of action.'

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

He doesn't get that we don't like our 'strongmen' as much as the left.  Our posts are parodies of theirs.  Remember the Obama chant with someone calling him the messiah?

I liked Trump, and I thought he did a magnificent job.  But come on, my schtick started with calling him 'Godly Man of Science'.

It took awhile, but when I created the persona of the Aquarian for him I knew I had it.  I figured that would drive liberals to distraction.

Now they'll have four years of 'Hmmm.  What would Donald Trump have done?'  We can't be certain but it doubtless would have been a superior course of action.'

Trump will continue to make their lives miserable whether he's President or not.  They're completely obsessed.  Trump knows this and will act/behave accordingly.  Obama is the one who started the trashing of the guy after him.  Trump will take it to new levels.  :classic_biggrin:

• Trump 1

2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

your schtick was god-awful.  It was so bad that I almost felt bad for you trying to keep up the preposterous pretense of the "Aquarian".   It was soooooo cringe inducing.  but at least it was plainly parody as opposed to sack0shit who asserts his disinformation as real. 

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

your schtick was god-awful.  It was so bad that I almost felt bad for you trying to keep up the preposterous pretense of the "Aquarian".   It was soooooo cringe inducing.  but at least it was plainly parody as opposed to sack0shit who asserts his disinformation as real. 

I liked it.  SackMan is excellent too.

• Gay 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump will continue to make their lives miserable whether he's President or not.  They're completely obsessed.  Trump knows this and will act/behave accordingly.  Obama is the one who started the trashing of the guy after him.  Trump will take it to new levels.  :classic_biggrin:

He's gonna be too busy in court to have time to be a force in politics.  NY State is going after him in a big way now that the presidential immunity is about to be removed.

Which reminds me, how did that laptop gambit workout?

What about the Durham investigation?

Obamagate?

Election Fraud is right behind those fables....... 

lol

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

He's gonna be too busy in court to have time to be a force in politics.  NY State is going after him in a big way now that the presidential immunity is about to be removed.

Which reminds me, how did that laptop gambit workout?

What about the Durham investigation?

Obamagate?

Election Fraud is right behind those fables....... 

Enjoy your fantasy of Trump behind bars.  Will never, ever happen.  I encourage you to waste your time on the topic, though. :classic_happy:

28 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

One 

Term

Loser

Historic Failure.

• Got impeached!
  • ONE TERM LOSER.

Nobody here is sad besides you and you're desperate attempts to try and get under posters skin

We are as unified as ever to get to the truth because that's what real Americans that believe in our constitutional process do...unlike losers like you and Dems that couldn't care less because you are filled with hate and want to win no matter the rules or the cost, even if it means losing our rights and freedoms.

We'll see what happens, but note that some places have removed Pa and AZ from the Biden category. They are starting to backpeddle, and that is making some start to worry.

When and if Trump loses...we will be here to remind you of how America lost (yourself included), but if it does go the other way, you will probably be so broken that I'm not sure you'll survive this little ol message board.

Always remember that you'll get back what you dished out and then some, cupcake.

11 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Nobody here is sad besides you and you're desperate attempts to try and get under posters skin

We are as unified as ever to get to the truth because that's what real Americans that believe in our constitutional process do...unlike losers like you and Dems that couldn't care less because you are filled with hate and want to win no matter the rules or the cost, even if it means losing our rights and freedoms.

We'll see what happens, but note that some places have removed Pa and AZ from the Biden category. They are starting to backpeddle, and that is making some start to worry.

When and if Trump loses...we will be here to remind you of how America lost (yourself included), but if it does go the other way, you will probably be so broken that I'm not sure you'll survive this little ol message board.

Always remember that you'll get back what you dished out and then some, cupcake.

Sad?  Not me.  Nope.  :classic_happy:

10 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

lol, i can smell your desperation through the computer it's so palpable.  Your boy lost.  He is an historic loser.  No amount of your wailing and sermonizing about constitutional processes is going to change the outcome of this election.

He did the nearly impossible. He lost as an incumbent. He lost because he and his disgusting, rancid family are demented grifters and he is surrounded by a pack of venal sycophants that did not have the balls to tell him what he needed to hear.  Not that he would have listened because no one in his world matters to him except himself and possibly the daughter he wishes he could sleep with.

Try to keep this in mind:  I do not give one single fuck about Joe ByeDon beyond the one thing I needed from him which was dispose of president crime spree.  That's it.  He did it and I am thankful for that.

Whatever he does from here on out will stand on its own.  You can bash him to your heart's content.  I wont give a fuck. 

lol

41 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

No disinformation on my part.   Just pure knowledge bolstered by brilliant hyperbole. 

Everybody likes my posts when they agree with them.   They dislike them when they don't.   Therefore; the universal brilliance of my posts is proven. 

Perhaps there is no one better at defining ideas and positions than Fanback.  

I will now offer 'Fanback's Philosophy Summation Services.'

Simply send ne a 5 minute recording of a rant where one states their beliefs. 

I will then provide:

1)  An original descriptive title for your personal philosophy 

2)  A paragraph describing your personal philosophy. 

3)  A list of 5 - 10 behavioral tenets for your personal philosophy. 

• Like 1
  • Gay 1