Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

President Biden, Huh? Well if the MSM says so...LOL *****

This is going to get fun.  They all declared Biden the winner at the exact same time.  Interesting.  Stay tuned.  LOL

Oh no.  Your President.  Not mine.  Remember how the libs said Trump wasn't their President.  Exact same deal.  Biden is illegitimate.  Always will be unless massive recounts are done. :classic_biggrin:

• Gay 1

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is going to get fun.  They all declared Biden the winner at the exact same time.  Interesting.  Stay tuned.  LOL

Does the MSM have the final word on these things???  Something tells me they don't.  :classic_happy:

He won't even make it to January 20th making Willie Brown's whore President of the United States.

Holy fuck.

• Like 1

What a surpise they did that at the same moment? Maybe because in the moment the vote counts showed that Biden was the winner? Unbelievable. 
wait, it is fraud. Because one worker threw away a paper that was NO voting leaflet. And because some reporters had suitcases full of camera equipment. And maybe because most mail votes were for Biden when it was clear in advance that more democrat voters would use mail votes. Seriously ...

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

4 minutes ago, Topas said:

What a surpise they did that at the same moment? Maybe because in the moment the vote counts showed that Biden was the winner? Unbelievable. 
wait, it is fraud. Because one worker threw away a paper that was NO voting leaflet. And because some reporters had suitcases full of camera equipment. And maybe because most mail votes were for Biden when it was clear in advance that more democrat voters would use mail votes. Seriously ...

Topas knows all!  He says all is well and no fraud so that's good enough for me.  :classic_biggrin:

Completely TAINTED ELECTION.  Too many unanswered questions.  If there's nothing to hide, let's really dig in and see what's what.  Harm in that?

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They got antsy after Rudy Giuliani announced this press conference.  They had to get in front of him.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Did Faux jump in on it as well? Large scale demoralization effort.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Did Faux jump in on it as well? Large scale demoralization effort.

They were supposed to announce first, but CNN jumped the gun.  :niterider:

• Sad 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

The takers are starting to outnumber the workers.

"Our democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

The takers are starting to outnumber the workers.

"Our democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - Thomas Jefferson

Bingo.  We're in for a lot more of that in short order.

17 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bingo.  We're in for a lot more of that in short order.

On the plus side HipCunt won't have to worry about health insurance but his $40K a year salary will be taxed more!

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

As usual, they are underestimating the anger. 

I have no idea how this plays out. However, this is a whole new ballgame. PRODUCTIVE Americans are sheathing mad. Anyone with a brain can see the corruption and steal is obvious.

Don’t worry, senile, corrupt Joe will bring us all together. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh no.  Your President.  Not mine.  Remember how the libs said Trump wasn't their President.  Exact same deal.  Biden is illegitimate.  Always will be unless massive recounts are done. :classic_biggrin:

Don’t play the same game, TBB. It was childish and infantile when the left did it. Whoever gets sworn in 1/20/21 is my president, love him or not.

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Don’t play the same game, TBB. It was childish and infantile when the left did it. Whoever gets sworn in 1/20/21 is my president, love him or not.

Sorry jc856, this attitude needs to change.You are playing to get along and they are playing scorched earth. Want to know the result? You will get walked over and taken advantage of for the rest of your life.

Fuck that. Nobody gets my dollars anymore. I used to spend a decent amount on the NFL. Now, if it isn’t free to me, I’m not watching. Cable TV, cutting the cord tomorrow. I can get everything I need for free. You might say, who cares, they don’t need you. Well imagine if 70 million do the same thing? 

I just flipped from Twitter to Parler. 

I just flipped from Google to Duck Duck Go.

Alternatives will begin to appear and it will hit these Aholes in the pocket. 

Personally, I will make a lot more money under deep state, run every aspect of your life Democrats. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, travolta said:

As usual, they are underestimating the anger. 

I have no idea how this plays out. However, this is a whole new ballgame. PRODUCTIVE Americans are sheathing mad. Anyone with a brain can see the corruption and steal is obvious.

Don’t worry, senile, corrupt Joe will bring us all together. 

I have no plans to unite with the loony left, BLM, rioters and looters, freeloaders and dumbasses.

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Sorry jc856, this attitude needs to change.You are playing to get along and they are playing scorched earth. Want to know the result? You will get walked over and taken advantage of for the rest of your life.

Fuck that. Nobody gets my dollars anymore. I used to spend a decent amount on the NFL. Now, if it isn’t free to me, I’m not watching. Cable TV, cutting the cord tomorrow. I can get everything I need for free. You might say, who cares, they don’t need you. Well imagine if 70 million do the same thing? 

Personally, I will make a lot more money under deep state, run every aspect of your life Democrats. 

I understand exactly what you’re saying, Trav, and I certainly don’t disagree with hitting them in the pocketbook. Not one bit. But, unless Trump has a provable case of voter fraud, Biden WILL be president. I don’t know how it helps to just oppose everything and refuse to bargain and compromise. That’s the very thing I hated about the scumbag far left assholes. If this is the course we’re on for the foreseeable future, how is anything going to get done?

2 hours ago, jc856 said:

I'm just messin'.  I'm not that much of an asshole.  Like they've been the last four years.  I never claimed Obongo wasn't my Prez.  People like us have class.  Those people don't.  In a lot of ways they do deserve a taste of their own medicine, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, travolta said:

You also make excellent points.  Them or us.  I think it's coming down to that.  They never play to get along.

13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I understand exactly what you’re saying, Trav, and I certainly don’t disagree with hitting them in the pocketbook. Not one bit. But, unless Trump has a provable case of voter fraud, Biden WILL be president. I don’t know how it helps to just oppose everything and refuse to bargain and compromise. That’s the very thing I hated about the scumbag far left assholes. If this is the course we’re on for the foreseeable future, how is anything going to get done?

What goes around comes around.  Gridlock is fine with me.  Most of what they'll try to pass is loony tunes crap.

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png