Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Should Trump Hold More Rallies ? *****

Trump should relax and enjoy some golf.  Get rejuvenated for the fight ahead.  Here's Trump at the golf course earlier today.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Trump should relax and enjoy some golf.  Get rejuvenated for the fight ahead.  Here's Trump at the golf course earlier today.  :niterider:

I have the feeling Trump is going to be just fine no matter what.  A critic of the left and a thorn in their side for years to come.

I think that Trump needs to hold more rallies.  

We have to prepare for the next presidential election, so the rallies should center around Don Jr. and Eric.  That looks like a very strong ticket.

• Like 1
  • Barf 1

I put a spell on you.

Fatfuk is all done you dumbasses.  His presidency ended in the parking lot of a landscaping company. Which is a step up from where he and his band of criminal accomplices is headed.

4 seasons.jpg

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Sure, Frawkster. Sure

Presidents don't go to jail, idiot. Never have and never will.

They spent every round of ammo they had trying to oust him...he's clean, child.

Worst case is he lives like a king after riding off and still gets to torment all his haters at his leisure with no worries.

You on the other hand will still be stuck giving knob jobs in the local gas station bathroom to maintain your lavish lifestyle in your deluxe finished basement at mommy and daddy's. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sure, Frawkster. Sure

Worst case is he lives like a king after riding off and still gets to torment all his haters at his leisure with no worries.

You on the other hand will still be stuck giving knob jobs in the local gas station bathroom to maintain your lavish lifestyle in your deluxe finished basement at mommy and daddy's. 

No other president has the kind of legal exposure this one does.  Once the immunity of the office is gone he has to face the consequences of his actions.   NY  AG and NYC DA are going after his corrupt business practice.  None of that has anything to do with his presidency.  

and don’t forget. He is Individual-1 the unindicted felon in the Cohen case.  The immunity from that disappears January 20. 

Fatass has a world of shit coming his way including Deutsche Bank dumping him and his shitty loans. 

Deutsche Bank plans to cut ties with Trump after the election

So eat shit MAGAT.  let me know when you want to bet the deed to your trailer on where Fatass ends his days.  

lol

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Sure, Frawkster. Sure

Oh and thanks to Philly for delivering PA to ByeDon.  Sweet irony right there asshat.  Phillys Finest indeed 

lol

FOX News is reporting that Trump will be having rallies.  :niterider:

FoxLiveBlogTeamREPORTER
12 minutes ago
President Trump is planning to hold campaign-style rallies in the coming days, Fox News' Kristin Fisher reported, citing two Trump campaign officials with knowledge of the matter. The events will focus on his campaign's ongoing legal challenges in multiple states regarding voting irregularities. Trump is planning to use obituaries of people who allegedly voted but are actually dead as evidence of the voter fraud he's been claiming. The Trump campaign is also building out recount teams in Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania.

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Of course he will hold rallies. He has to milk all the cultists of every dollar he can so he can pay for legal fees.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg