Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Get This Voting Bullshit Fixed for the Sake of Future Elections *****

lol

i never said it didnt happen, i said that it was less likely. and that wasnt even the point

idk why i even bothered responding. im not playing your gotcha games. well, not after this post

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

33 minutes ago, Meathead said:

lol

i never said it didnt happen, i said that it was less likely. and that wasnt even the point

idk why i even bothered responding. im not playing your gotcha games. well, not after this post

Whatever dude.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes, there have been some scandals. Yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. Call it jealously, call it envy. Some people just can't handle how successful he is, and how much money he has. They could even be jealous that he's got a hot, foreign model as his wife. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now, and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know it'll possibly get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.

FCG

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

clever

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

The people that need to be investigated are the ones running the state elections.  Start with Georgia.

I put a spell on you.

8 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

The people that need to be investigated are the ones running the state elections.  Start with Georgia.

Start with PA the state that put ByeDon over the top.  R state legislature prohibited vote counting before Election Day.  Cluster fuck ensued.  But sanity prevailed. 

fatass is an historic loser.  

one

term

president 

forever 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

There will never be a fair vote as long as the Democrats and the lame-stream media exists.

The solution is simple:  either a military coup or we get all the militias and Proud-boy type of organizations to band together to overthrow this invalid system.

It is the only way to preserve democracy.

I put a spell on you.

finally someone talking some sense