Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Get This Voting Bullshit Fixed for the Sake of Future Elections *****

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

It cannot be swept under the rug or blown off or it will keep on happening.

what on earth are you talking about?

lol

j/k

I put the over under of MAGAT sad threads for the weekend at 212

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I fully understand why this doesn't concern you a bit and that you'd prefer it just went away.  :classic_dry:

They don't want it fixed. If it wasn't remediated after Bush-Gore in 2000 they're not doing it ever until there's an uprising.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I fully understand why this doesn't concern you a bit and that you'd prefer it just went away.  :classic_dry:

i really have no idea what TF you are talking about.  This thread is dumb.  you can fix it tho by clarifying what you mean in the OP...

lol

j/k

I know you are incapable of that. So yea, I dont mind if "it" just went away.

lol

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

They don't want it fixed. If it wasn't remediated after Bush-Gore in 2000 they're not doing it ever until there's an uprising.

Says the man who flashes a penis in every post.  Donald may have lost the election, but your credibility has never been higher, Sack.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Says the man who flashes a penis in every post. 

Thank the admins. I did not select this avatar.

PS - How is Boris doing with that coronavirus thing? Better than Trump right?

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Thank the admins. I did not select this avatar.

Lit or Meathead did that?  I wonder why. Well, you have my sympathies then. A post with a dangling penis somehow loses its punch.

• Barf 1

Just now, Professor Pigworth said:

Lit or Meathead did that?  I wonder why. Well, you have my sympathies then. 

Smelly non-bathing Euro.

3 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Lit or Meathead did that?  I wonder why. Well, you have my sympathies then. A post with a dangling penis somehow loses its punch.

No one has admitted to it yet but I'm keeping it for now so everyone can have to suffer through looking at a sideways anatomical diagram of a man's genitalia. Don't thank me, thank them!

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Says the man who flashes a penis in every post.  Donald may have lost the election, but your credibility has never been higher, Sack.

spacer.png

spacer.png

You do realize this has been the Democrats playbook for like forever, right?

Meanwhile, Sleepy Joe and his family have enriched themselves selling out the office and selling influence. 

History will prove us right, and you'll be branded sheep that contributed to America's demise.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Smelly Euro trash.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

No one has admitted to it yet but I'm keeping it for now so everyone can have to suffer through looking at a sideways anatomical diagram of a man's genitalia. Don't thank me, thank them!

Beats Hip's mug.  That's for sure.

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

sackoshit not seeing what a self-own it is to leave a limp dick as his avatar is totally on brand.

• Barf 1

lol

1 minute ago, 212frawk said:

sackoshit not seeing what a self-own it is to leave a limp dick as his avatar is totally on brand.

Not right of a moderator to have done that in the first place.  Flies in the face of taking down what was already there.  Fact.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not right of a moderator to have done that in the first place.  Flies in the face of taking down what was already there.  Fact.

Not surprising considering the people in charge here

I don't have the power to change avatars. I'm supposed to but for some reason the software didn't give it to me, according to lit

I don't really care because I don't even want to be a mod. Lit won't let me out of it. But as long as I am I'm happy to fix typos, move and merge threads, simple things that help the board

It's not acceptable to use other people's images without their permission. You can probably guess who changed it

• Haha 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Word.  We've installed election systems in third world countries that run much smoother than our own.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 minute ago, Woody said:

Word.  We've installed election systems in third world countries that run much smoother than our own.  :niterider:

And they're laughing at us now.

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

I don't have the power to change avatars. I'm supposed to but for some reason the software didn't give it to me, according to lit

I don't really care because I don't even want to be a mod. Lit won't let me out of it. But as long as I am I'm happy to fix typos, move and merge threads, simple things that help the board

It's not acceptable to use other people's images without their permission. You can probably guess who changed it

Lit?

1 hour ago, Woody said:

We've installed election systems in third world countries that run much smoother than our own.  :niterider:

third world countries dont have the assets and power that america has. thus they are far less likely to be targets of malevolent forces that would want to breach their systems. of course they are protected systems, but they simply dont have to be as robust as those that would be installed in much larger countries that have massively more vital elements to steal or manipulate

the cost of a universal voting system for america would be astronomical. they would have to have an army of maintenance analysts to conduct very frequent audits to make sure nobody was breaching the system. and if they dont change the laws to take voting standards away from the states and instead make it identical for every state, it would cost another enormous amount to create and maintain a system that incorporated all the differences among the states

i disagree with Lit on his contention that these systems could be networked without going through a central office (where all the communication lines go through and get amplified to make it to the next central office). unless they used satellite networking, which is more difficult but still hackable. in any event, money would pour in from every hostile entity to breach a universal system bc it would facilitate the disruption of our democracy and the stealing of immense power via the manipulation of results to their benefit

even if we had the will to spend the money, which we don't bc we are addicted to giving money to rich people who dont need it, nobody in this country is going to see a universal system in their lifetime, or at least until we come up with a legitimate 100% unhackable technology

• Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

10 minutes ago, Meathead said:

third world countries dont have the assets and power that america has. thus they are far less likely to be targets of malevolent forces that would want to breach their systems. of course they are protected systems, but they simply dont have to be as robust as those that would be installed in much larger countries that have massively more vital elements to steal or manipulate

the cost of a universal voting system for america would be astronomical. they would have to have an army of maintenance analysts to conduct very frequent audits to make sure nobody was breaching the system. and if they dont change the laws to take voting standards away from the states and instead make it identical for every state, it would cost another enormous amount to create and maintain a system that incorporated all the differences among the states

i disagree with Lit on his contention that these systems could be networked without going through a central office (where all the communication lines go through and get amplified to make it to the next central office). unless they used satellite networking, which is more difficult but still hackable. in any event, money would pour in from every hostile entity to breach a universal system bc it would facilitate the disruption of our democracy and the stealing of immense power via the manipulation of results to their benefit

even if we had the will to spend the money, which we don't bc we are addicted to giving money to rich people who dont need it, nobody in this country is going to see a universal system in their lifetime, or at least until we come up with a legitimate 100% unhackable technology

In the meantime, cheat away!  Our elections are in a sorry state.

the reality in many of our elections is the side that cheats the best is the side that wins

we try to counter that by having members from both parties involved in all activities but there still are ways to disenfranchise votes that nobody sees

i never thought there was direct collusion from the don camp, at least any that was catchable, but i absolutely believe don and his crew knew what russia was doing and didnt stand in their way. that alone should be a crime but it isnt. james comey made it very clear that he thought there were crimes committed in that process, but he didnt find evidence and encouraged more investigations beyond the one he conducted. but with republicans controlling the senate they just squashed it, which is a flaw in our system

cheating happens in every election. it just usually isnt big enough to make any difference bc the bigger it is the easier it is to get caught. so somebody finds a way to make a couple hundred votes disappear. yeah, that could make a difference but it would be very rare. of course george jr won florida by only about 500 votes, but that tiny margin is super rare. fwiw, i think gore made a mistake by not continuing the legal process to have all those votes counted. independent groups determined that bush would still have won, but gore should have stood the line to have every vote counted regardless

42 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Is that right?

Parler @NYexile