Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The End of Choice

I know, you guys don't like Maher or his show, but I time stamped this to the start point of the Tristan Harris interview. He's the guy from The Social Network movie and I want you to try and realize just what most of you (us) are being subjected to here and how some of you have fallen prey to the Conspiracy Theories that are being used to manipulate people on social and other media outlets

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I know, you guys don't like Maher or his show, but I time stamped this to the start point of the Tristan Harris interview. He's the guy from The Social Network movie and I want you to try and realize just what most of you (us) are being subjected to here and how some of you have fallen prey to the Conspiracy Theories that are being used to manipulate people on social and other media outlets

People have actually fallen prey to the MSM and various other liars.....

• Thanks 1

All I can say is you have so much to learn about what's been done to not just Americans, but people all throughout this planet.

Start by learning who coined the phrase "conspiracy theory" and government projects like mockingbird, monarch, and even further back like paperclip. 

That term came about after people started digging into the JFK assassination...nothing to see there, right?

If you ever do manage to unlock your mind and wake up to the many crimes that have been committed against the people, then we could move on to more real discussions. 

Bill Maher and the like are nothing but an extension of this system created to keep you stupid and to buy into the narrative that it's all crazy talk and your leaders love you, and they do what's in the best interest of the people. Their actions, however tell a much different story.

These people are corrupt and evil to the core, and you do their bidding unknowingly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Russia Hoax = Conspiracy Theory/Lie.  Others.  Apparently It's only a conspiracy theory when it comes from the right.  Complete deflection and misdirection from the left.

Oh, and fuck Bill Maher.

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

People have actually fallen prey to the MSM and various other liars.....

Yeah, go look in the mirror

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Russia Hoax = Conspiracy Theory/Lie.  Others.  Apparently It's only a conspiracy theory when it comes from the right.  Complete deflection and misdirection from the left.

Oh, and fuck Bill Maher.

OK, Fuck Maher, but watch that interview and maybe you'll learn something. I doubt it, but there's always hope

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

OK, Fuck Maher, but watch that interview and maybe you'll learn something. I doubt it, but there's always hope

Nothing to learn from an asshole bitter partisan with an agenda.  Sorry.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You'll learn nothing from these types of people. They are in these positions for a reason. 

You've mistaken learning for brainwashing

12 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You'll learn nothing from these types of people. They are in these positions for a reason. 

You've mistaken learning for brainwashing

lol do you even know who Tristan is??? And A MAGAT accusing someone else of being brain-washed is just precious.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

lol do you even know who Tristan is??? And A MAGAT accusing someone else of being brain-washed is just precious.

Says the guy that worships at the alter of Bill Maher and his kind.

My beliefs have come from reading and putting that together with the things I've seen an experienced.

You've always mistaken me for someone that is not even close to what you think I am, and that's likely because of the place you are at mentally which is not one of knowledge and wisdom, but a staunch belief in what you have been told by these people that keep you stupid.

You're free to leave this board now. There's nothing left to be exposed, and you cannot learn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Says the guy that worships at the alter of Bill Maher and his kind.

My beliefs have come from reading and putting that together with the things I've seen an experienced.

You've always mistaken me for someone that is not even close to what you think I am, and that's likely because of the place you are at mentally which is not one of knowledge and wisdom, but a staunch belief in what you have been told by these people that keep you stupid.

You're free to leave this board now. There's nothing left to be exposed, and you cannot learn.

This

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

All I can say is you have so much to learn about what's been done to not just Americans, but people all throughout this planet.

Start by learning who coined the phrase "conspiracy theory" and government projects like mockingbird, monarch, and even further back like paperclip. 

That term came about after people started digging into the JFK assassination...nothing to see there, right?

If you ever do manage to unlock your mind and wake up to the many crimes that have been committed against the people, then we could move on to more real discussions. 

Bill Maher and the like are nothing but an extension of this system created to keep you stupid and to buy into the narrative that it's all crazy talk and your leaders love you, and they do what's in the best interest of the people. Their actions, however tell a much different story.

These people are corrupt and evil to the core, and you do their bidding unknowingly. 

God this guy is such a dope and doesn't get it at all. So from his quote he's asserting that social media pushes conspiracy theories and the only legitimate information being put out is from corporate owned media outlets? He's got the whole thing backwards. The MSM puts out propaganda, disinfo, and narrative programming (yes, even Fox) while the independent outlets on social media are the only guys and gals doing real journalism which, in the long run, is proven correct.

I can see why HipCunt is the way he is. He has been fully programmed by various "media outlets" and hasn't done any self-reflection to find veritas in any of it. Irredeemable. He will continue to be on ignore. 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

God this guy is such a dope and doesn't get it at all. So from his quote he's asserting that social media pushes conspiracy theories and the only legitimate information being put out is from corporate owned media outlets? He's got the whole thing backwards. The MSM puts out propaganda, disinfo, and narrative programming (yes, even Fox) while the independent outlets on social media are the only guys and gals doing real journalism which, in the long run, is proven correct.

I can see why HipCunt is the way he is. He has been fully programmed by various "media outlets" and hasn't done any self-reflection to find veritas in any of it. Irredeemable. He will continue to be on ignore. 

That's not at all what I said, but I'm not shocked you have trouble following along.

I said BOTH the MSM AND Social Media are manipulating people. 

fallen prey to the Conspiracy Theories that are being used to manipulate people on social and other media outlets

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's not at all what I said, but I'm not shocked you have trouble following along.

I said BOTH the MSM AND Social Media are manipulating people. 

This is from the guy who is saying I claimed Trump would take the majority of the black vote.  My quote is right in front of his eyes and he still can't read it correctly.  LOL.  Can't make this shit up.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Bingo!

The guy is completely stuck in his mindset, and that is never a good thing. You gotta be willing to open your mind and look at things from all angles and perspectives. 

I've been where he is at. I bought into some of it myself at times.

Only within the last year have realized the extent of how corrupt and evil they really are. 

Cognitive dissonance is very real, and it's very tough coming to grips with what's been going on.

That's why I'll always have empathy for those like him that are still so clearly lost

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Bingo!

The guy is completely stuck in his mindset, and that is never a good thing. You gotta be willing to open your mind and look at things from all angles and perspectives. 

I've been where he is at. I bought into some of it myself at times.

Only within the last year have realized the extent of how corrupt and evil they really are. 

Cognitive dissonance is very real, and it's very tough coming to grips with what's been going on.

That's why I'll always have empathy for those like him that are still so clearly lost

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.  :classic_sad::classic_wink:

I can’t watch it. I click on it and  it says “null” . How about a link?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Video unavailable

This video is private

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell