Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Election Fraud Mega Post - Feel Free to Add!

17 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Meanwhile, Beijing Biden is letting his corrupt cohorts all over the world know that we will be going back into "the game" according to him

https://www.national-reporter.com/world/america-is-back-in-the-game-joe-biden-to-world-leaders/

Do us all a favor and keep your disgusting rhetoric across the pond where it belongs.

Americans don't need anymore European jackoffs chiming in on matters that don't concern them.

Philly, 

You spoke before about how your heart is filled with the love of your god and how you regularly attend church service. 

So it naturally confuses and concerns me when you exhibit anger, hostility and intolerance.  I feel like we're friends or should be friends, so I'll be happy to help you and to talk over those issues that cause you the most anger and resentment. Maybe just by listening to you, I can help.   

I want to be there to help you, but in order to help you, you'll need to open up way more than you have.  This can even be via PM so others will not be made aware of the details. Then, maybe a few weeks from now, your other friends here will, I'm sure, be delighted to find that you've become genuinely happy and content and even friendly. Won't that be great?

Of course, it's also possible to get the help you need from your church. I understand perfectly and won't be offended at all if you at this point don't trust me enough to help you, so maybe you know of a friendly and compassionate priest, acolyte or layman affiliated with your church that you can turn to. 

Anyway, please let me hear back from you so I know that all is well with you for the moment and that you're no longer feeling hurt or disgruntled. And keep in mind that I do love you and so does your god (which one do you worship, by the way?) and so does Donald (if he were here to read your praise of him and learn of your devotion, that is).

Philly, one last thing. I'm now going to put some political-related memes down below, but you shouldn't think it means that I don't love you or respect you as a person (you're obviously both enlightened and well educated) or that we can't continue to have productive conversations and respect each other's different views.

Once again: I do love you, Philly. Please would you also confirm that you love me ASAP.

All the best, 

PP 

xx xx

15837697037907-e1583769737757.jpg?qualit

CDC press conference on coronavirus: “I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump said.

“People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do

you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve

done that instead of running for president.”

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Philly, 

You spoke before about how your heart is filled with the love of your god and how you regularly attend church service. 

So it naturally confuses and concerns me when you exhibit anger, hostility and intolerance.  I feel like we're friends or should be friends, so I'll be happy to help you and to talk over those issues that cause you the most anger and resentment. Maybe just by listening to you, I can help.   

I want to be there to help you, but in order to help you, you'll need to open up way more than you have.  This can even be via PM so others will not be made aware of the details. Then, maybe a few weeks from now, your other friends here will, I'm sure, be delighted to find that you've become genuinely happy and content and even friendly. Won't that be great?

Of course, it's also possible to get the help you need from your church. I understand perfectly and won't be offended at all if you at this point don't trust me enough to help you, so maybe you know of a friendly and compassionate priest, acolyte or layman affiliated with your church that you can turn to. 

Anyway, please let me hear back from you so I know that all is well with you for the moment and that you're no longer feeling hurt or disgruntled. And keep in mind that I do love you and so does your god (which one do you worship, by the way?) and so does Donald (if he were here to read your praise of him and learn of your devotion, that is).

Philly, one last thing. I'm now going to put some political-related memes down below, but you shouldn't think it means that I don't love you or respect you as a person (you're obviously both enlightened and well educated) or that we can't continue to have productive conversations and respect each other's different views.

Once again: I do love you, Philly. Please would you also confirm that you love me ASAP.

All the best, 

PP 

xx xx

15837697037907-e1583769737757.jpg?qualit

CDC press conference on coronavirus: “I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump said.

“People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do

you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve

done that instead of running for president.”

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey, buddy

What I was trying to say is that I've grown tired of foreigners going out of their way to get involved in America's business, and furthermore...attaching themselves to a side and attacking those in disagreement. 

We all lose patience from time to time...the lord himself is not perfect. I sometimes get frustrated and let my emotions get the best of me...it happens.

But to you're point...I'm doing just fine. I have friends, family, and my Christianity to rely on, and that is plenty during difficult times.

I don't believe that you are genuine or sincere, unfortunately. You're posting history and constant attacks on America and it's president speak to an individual more interested in division and spewing hate...and as a non American, this is even more disturbing.

I don't know exactly what your aim is, but what you embody here is not something to be proud of whatsoever. 

The lord also tells us to beware of those with less than the best intentions. I believe this is who you are, so I ask that you kindly keep my name out of your mouth as I am no longer interested in anything you may have to say.

I wish you the best moving forward, and I hope you can turn away the demons that seem to be in control.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Hey, buddy

What I was trying to say is that I've grown tired of foreigners going out of their way to get involved in America's business, and furthermore...attaching themselves to a side and attacking those in disagreement. 

We all lose patience from time to time...the lord himself is not perfect. I sometimes get frustrated and let my emotions get the best of me...it happens.

But to you're point...I'm doing just fine. I have friends, family, and my Christianity to rely on, and that is plenty during difficult times.

I don't believe that you are genuine or sincere, unfortunately. You're posting history and constant attacks on America and it's president speak to an individual more interested in division and spewing hate...and as a non American, this is even more disturbing.

I don't know exactly what your aim is, but what you embody here is not something to be proud of whatsoever. 

The lord also tells us to beware of those with less than the best intentions. I believe this is who you are, so I ask that you kindly keep my name out of your mouth as I am no longer interested in anything you may have to say.

I wish you the best moving forward, and I hope you can turn away the demons that seem to be in control.

Hello Chum,

Your lord loves you.

Donald -- assuming he reads your work here-- loves you.

And I also love you.

What could be better than that?

spacer.png

• Gay 1

Election Data Team to Call 1.25 Million Voters Over Anomalies in 6 Contested States

Matt Braynard and his wife had planned to be in the Dominican Republic, but “right now, this is where I’m needed,” he said on YouTube on Nov. 8.

Braynard has assembled a team to look for inconsistencies in the six contested states—Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Nevada.

So far, they’ve identified 1.25 million voter issues that they’re following up on through phone calls and against other databases.

The largest issue they’ve found so far is with voters who had submitted a National Change of Address form to the post office indicating they moved out of state, yet appear to have voted in 2020 in the state they moved from.

“We’re calling them to confirm whether or not they actually cast the ballot, or if that ballot was cast by somebody else in their name,” Braynard told The Epoch Times.

In Georgia, the team found 17,877 early or absentee voters who had filed out-of-state move notices—a higher number than the current vote differential in the state. The current vote tally in Georgia as of 1 p.m. on Nov. 13 shows Democratic nominee Joe Biden ahead of Trump by 14,164 votes.

Pollster: It's Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City...Except These Four.

“If you count the ballot fraud, most pollsters clearly failed. If you don’t include the fraudulent ballots, most pollsters failed on a spectacular scale,” wrote Basham. Yet, here’s where things get fishy in the 2020 race which he mentions at the end of his column. He cites Richard Baris of Big Data Poll who noted something funny about Biden's numbers in the cities, how it lagged behind Clinton's numbers, but shot off to the moon in these four cities. Just take a look at the states in which these cities are located as well:

How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.” 

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until, in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted. Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’; Trump’s real leads subsequently vanished.

The protracted, eventual outcome will determine the contemporary relevance of Stalin’s observation. No matter who wins, most pollsters already have lost their credibility and influence.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile