Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Could They Actually Hold a New Election? *****

Recommended Posts

They actually need to.  This one is tainted.  Half the country won't trust the result.  Could they do it over with bipartisan counting supervision?  I'm sure the odds of it happening are probably nil, but I'm curious.  I think it's the only was to calm the waters and make the electorate confident of who their next president really is.  This current situation is shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Afraid of what would happen, f8?  I think are.

Lol yea I'm shaking.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt it, the swamp is deep and don't want to risk Trump winning again and cutting off the government slush they all get rich off of. Realistically they should do it again in certain states.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SackMan518 said:

I doubt it, the swamp is deep and don't want to risk Trump winning again and cutting off the government slush they all get rich off of. Realistically they should do it again in certain states.

Completely agree.  Make it so there's no room for doubt.  COMPLETE BIPARTISAN COUNTING SUPERVISION.  What's not to like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Completely agree.  Make it so there's no room for doubt.  COMPLETE BIPARTISAN COUNTING SUPERVISION.  What's not to like?

You mean what already happens?

There can be lawyers there, but you can't have rando trumpanzees or commie biden supporters watching over them.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You mean what already happens?

There can be lawyers there, but you can't have rando trumpanzees or commie biden supporters watching over them.

Someone's afraid.

OMG, the Cankle Squad is going to demote you to Tug Wench.  Most definitely.  You'll have to rig a dozen local elections for the Democrats to even have a chance at Second Team LadyBoy.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You mean what already happens?

There can be lawyers there, but you can't have rando trumpanzees or commie biden supporters watching over them.

Have you not been following the news?  Legit poll watchers have been forced aside in numerous cases.  There was no accountability.  All I ask is a fair and square level playing field and let the chips fall where they may.  Not looking for any kind of an advantage.  Only way to give the entire electorate confidence in the result.  The current deal is a horrible mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Have you not been following the news?  Legit poll watchers have been forced aside in numerous cases.  There was no accountability.  All I ask is a fair and square level playing field and let the chips fall where they may.  Not looking for any kind of an advantage.  Only way to give the entire electorate confidence in the result.  The current deal is a horrible mess.

If the election is legit the counters shouldn't give two shits if the observers stand right over their shoulders. A vote it a vote.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Have you not been following the news?  Legit poll watchers have been forced aside in numerous cases.  There was no accountability.  All I ask is a fair and square level playing field and let the chips fall where they may.  Not looking for any kind of an advantage.  Only way to give the entire electorate confidence in the result.  The current deal is a horrible mess.

Post a link.

  • Barf 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If the election is legit the counters shouldn't give two shits if the observers stand right over their shoulders. A vote it a vote.

Hard to get past what you just said.  If it's all fine, recounts with observers should be A-OK.  Right?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well...they broke laws in some of these states, and I'm not sure that even an audit will be able to provide an answer to when some of these ballots were received and counted.

I have no idea what you do about this, but I could tell you that without a doubt that if people had to vote again, Biden would suffer a landslide defeat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give it up. It’s over. Fighting for a few votes here and there seems, to change the electoral vote, seems pointless. The people have spoken. Well over half of Americans (over 3 million more) said that their hatred of a brash asshole’s blunt comments on Twitter means  more to them then the economy. Which 52% of Americans believe Trump is better at (according to polls) and 48% of Americans lie about. 

 

  • Sad 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Give it up. It’s over. Fighting for a few votes here and there seems, to change the electoral vote, seems pointless. The people have spoken. Well over half of Americans (over 3 million more) said that their hatred of a brash asshole’s blunt comments on Twitter means  more to them then the economy. Which 52% of Americans believe Trump is better at (according to polls) and 48% of Americans lie about. 

Can't just let this slide or IT WILL KEEP ON HAPPENING.  The cheating needs to be exposed and stopped from happening again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't just let this slide or IT WILL KEEP ON HAPPENING.  The cheating needs to be exposed and stopped from happening again.

It's hard enough for a Republican to win in the first place.  This bullshit makes it infinitely more difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Give it up. It’s over. Fighting for a few votes here and there seems, to change the electoral vote, seems pointless. The people have spoken. Well over half of Americans (over 3 million more) said that their hatred of a brash asshole’s blunt comments on Twitter means  more to them then the economy. Which 52% of Americans believe Trump is better at (according to polls) and 48% of Americans lie about. 

There's evidence of voting system glitches altering thousands of votes.

These systems were used in 48 counties in Michigan and 29 other states, including many other battleground states. 

It's not about fighting over a few votes here and there...it's about showing how vulnerable to cheating and fraud it is and fixing it so people can believe their vote actually does matter. 

If it's all on the level and it's not widespread, we'll eventually learn that and it will help instill confidence in the system to the people. But when poll watchers have to go to court just to actually observe and the other side still breaks the law and fights it, something is very wrong.

Let's actually do a deep dive into the system and how this went down. Anyone can see that mail in voting is the most susceptible to fraud, and who pushed that this time around? Why did all these key states stop counting in near unison when it appeared as if Trump was gonna win? Why did we get dumps of votes at 4 am in Michigan and Wisconsin that gave Biden 100k+ votes and Trump almost none?

Everyone should be ok with getting to the bottom of this. Only Biden supporters that think they may have actually stolen the election and they'll get caught would be upset with this. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

There's evidence of voting system glitches altering thousands of votes.

These systems were used in 48 counties in Michigan and 29 other states, including many other battleground states. 

It's not about fighting over a few votes here and there...it's about showing how vulnerable to cheating and fraud it is and fixing it so people can believe their vote actually does matter. 

If it's all on the level and it's not widespread, we'll eventually learn that and it will help instill confidence in the system to the people. But when poll watchers have to go to court just to actually observe and the other side still breaks the law and fights it, something is very wrong.

Let's actually do a deep dive into the system and how this went down. Anyone can see that mail in voting is the most susceptible to fraud, and who pushed that this time around? Why did all these key states stop counting in near unison when it appeared as if Trump was gonna win? Why did we get dumps of votes at 4 am in Michigan and Wisconsin that gave Biden 100k+ votes and Trump almost none?

Everyone should be ok with getting to the bottom of this. Only Biden supporters that think they may have actually stolen the election and they'll get caught would be upset with this. 

VERY WELL SAID.  Keep saying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...