Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

A FOX Election Map Question *****

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Tell me about.  Tucker, Hannity and Ingraham are all I'm going to watch on that network going forward.  The rest is CNN as far as I'm concerned.  I hope there's a new option in the works.  There's a market for it.

Yup, Trump News Network (if he was smart if he loses the election) would be ripe for a billion dollar media conglomerate 

2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Yup, Trump News Network (if he was smart if he loses the election) would be ripe for a billion dollar media conglomerate 

'You're going to need to add more to the conversation.  The Cankle Squad eats their own; you don't want to be forever a tug wench.

Please stop your partisan hatred and trolling.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Jack Daniels, of course.

Ugh. 

We will win the East!! Go Bills!!

2 hours ago, bufbills said:

Ugh. 

WHat do you drink, Bud Lite?? You couldn't handle Jack Daniels anyway. That's for men, not little bitches like you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 11/7/2020 at 8:41 AM, HipKat said:

WHat do you drink, Bud Lite?? You couldn't handle Jack Daniels anyway. That's for men, not little bitches like you

Keyboard tough guy. I'd love yo to say that to my face. 

3 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Keyboard tough guy. I'd love yo to say that to my face. 

@Meathead

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

warned

its not being a sissy, its assisting us to enforce a very simple standard that is proper and necessary

allowing physical or emotional threats (ie. stalking every post) means death to a message board. ive been on message boards since they were 100% text based and mostly computer geeks like me, or when people used to host text boards in their house. ive seen boards go belly up within days when this rule is not enforced bc all the reasonable people just abandon it immediately, it turns into a threat only environment, somebody calls the cops, and thats it. gone

you will note i do no grant every one of Hip's reports, i dont agree with every one of his assessments. but im grateful to any poster that points out perceived threats, even ones as thinly veiled as this one. its obvious hes not inviting Hip for a friendly chat, and thats where it crosses the line

enjoy The Range, debate, argue, insult, accuse the other of being everything thats wrong in the world if you want. but no threats. zero tolerance

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

warned

its not being a sissy, its assisting us to enforce a very simple standard that is proper and necessary

allowing physical or emotional threats (ie. stalking every post) means death to a message board. ive been on message boards since they were 100% text based and mostly computer geeks like me, or when people used to host text boards in their house. ive seen boards go belly up within days when this rule is not enforced bc all the reasonable people just abandon it immediately, it turns into a threat only environment, somebody calls the cops, and thats it. gone

you will note i do no grant every one of Hip's reports, i dont agree with every one of his assessments. but im grateful to any poster that points out perceived threats, even ones as thinly veiled as this one. its obvious hes not inviting Hip for a friendly chat, and thats where it crosses the line

enjoy The Range, debate, argue, insult, accuse the other of being everything thats wrong in the world if you want. but no threats. zero tolerance

I hear ya to a degree.

But the man only said say it to my face. Frawk said nearly the same thing to me...I just laughed it off. 

This is the world we live in now, unfortunately 

• Thanks 1

when you say to someone "i dare you to say that to may face" what do you think they would intend to do if they did? serve them tea and crumpets and have a nice game of tiddlywinks?

the reason you cut if off there is bc if you dont it only gets worse. someone with broken morals that thinks violence is an acceptable solution to a verbal disagreement only knows one way to handle it: escalation. every time

cut it off as early as possible and it never becomes a problem

if you want to PM somebody an arrange a meeting where you can bash each others brains out with claw hammers is fine with me. just dont make anything like that public

nip-it-in-the-bud.jpg

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I didn't dare him to to do anything. I told him that I'd love him to say it to my face. Hes a fucking internet pussy who, in the most cowardly way possible, (on his keyboard) called me a little bitch, for saying, "ugh" about his taste in whiskey. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, bufbills said:

I didn't dare him to to do anything. I told him that I'd love him to say it to my face. Hes a fucking internet pussy who, in the most cowardly way possible, (on his keyboard) called me a little bitch, for saying, "ugh" about his taste in whiskey. 

I guess "somebody" considers JD top of the line bourbon.  It's okay/pedestrian.  Not great. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I guess "somebody" considers JD top of the line bourbon.  It's okay/pedestrian.  Not great. 

Thats all I was trying to say. There are a dozen affordable small batch Kentucky whiskeys Id buy (and do buy) before I buy JD.  Right now I'm digging Four Roses and Knob Creek, and several others. For production stuff, Makers is fine. 46 is better. We go though some whiskey, and constantly try new stuff. 

8 minutes ago, bufbills said:

Thats all I was trying to say. There are a dozen affordable small batch Kentucky whiskeys Id buy (and do buy) before I buy JD.  Right now I'm digging Four Roses and Knob Creek, and several others. For production stuff, Makers is fine. 46 is better. We go though some whiskey, and constantly try new stuff. 

Heck.  I drink Rebel Yell.  I like it.  I also don't act like it's top shelf.  Now those brands you listed are far better.  Any fool knows that.  Why  would anyone get angry about such things?

• Thanks 1