Sign in to follow this  
direbills

PRESIDENT BIDEN

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Uh, doubling the black vote is pretty damn impressive for a Republican.  I believe it's historical. 

But you said he got the majority of the black vote. Which is not true

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, Meathead said:

democrats better come up with a strategy to keep the black vote. most blacks are conservative by nature.

That right there is all that needs to be said. Because they ARE mostly Conservative, it's more profound that they mostly voted Blue in the last 2 elections. LAst 4 really, but the fact that Obama is Black had a larger effect on those votes that policy.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Joe Biden is so awesome that he got more votes than Obama. Totally believable!

Yeah, that record turn-out and stuff might mean something????? 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

But you said he got the majority of the black vote. Which is not true

I never said that.  Where?  Show me.  You're full of shit.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I never said that.  Where?  Show me.  You're full of shit.

Really??

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump still did very well with blacks.  No one was predicting he'd get the majority of them.  LOL

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Obviously you cannot read, my friend.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What??? Are you seriously that daft?? Those are your words.

You need help dude. All evening you were on here, it 8:30 in the morning, I been on here 10 minutes and you've quoted me 8 times... get a life, dude. really. 

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

What??? Are you seriously that daft?? Those are your words.

You need help dude. All evening you were on here, it 8:30 in the morning, I been on here 10 minutes and you've quoted me 8 times... get a life, dude. really. 

Jesus H. Christ, guy.  Go back and read my words again.  This is too funny.

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Jesus H. Christ, guy.  Go back and read my words again.  This is too funny.

Read them?? I quoted them for you. Argue with yourself. I have a fat veggie omelet and a protein shake for breakfast dying to be made

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Read them?? I quoted them for you. Argue with yourself. I have a fat veggie omelet and a protein shake for breakfast dying to be made

Can someone help me out here?  Hip is out of control and cannot understand plain English.

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Help.  Someone?  Show Hip the error of his ways.

Not possible. He's one of the irredeemable, demoralized useful idiots that Yuri Bezmenov talked about.

"You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior. In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society."

Yuri.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Really??

Okay Hippo.  Maybe if I reword this a bit you might be able to comprehend.  Ready?  Try: It's not as if anyone was predicting he'd get the majority of them.  LOL

Does that work better?  Does that help?  In no way was I saying Trump got most of the black vote.  Get serious.

So it has been a few days and just wanted to check in. So how about that stock market. It is doing really well since YOUR NEW LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT BIDEN was elected. Finally, 4 years after an ILLEGITIMATE president, we have a real one. So how does it feel?

PRESIDENT BIDEN has a really nice ring to it. Hey MAGA trash, don't you love your new PRESIDENT. PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, direbills said:

So it has been a few days and just wanted to check in. So how about that stock market. It is doing really well since YOUR NEW LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT BIDEN was elected. Finally, 4 years after an ILLEGITIMATE president, we have a real one. So how does it feel?

PRESIDENT BIDEN has a really nice ring to it. Hey MAGA trash, don't you love your new PRESIDENT. PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!!!!!

Market didn't take a panic dive because republicans will likely hold onto senate, making anything Biden tries to change to the economy a futile effort

• Like 1

10 hours ago, direbills said:

LOL.  Big dummy.  Now I'll feel free to point out every single Biden failure that's coming.  I have a feeling you'll cry foul about that, though.  Hypocrite. :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Big dummy.  Now I'll feel free to point out every single Biden failure that's coming.  I have a feeling you'll cry foul about that, though.  Hypocrite. :classic_biggrin:

He is still your PRESIDENT. PRESIDENT BIDEN!! If you don't like it, leave. But even if you leave, it is still PRESIDENT BIDEN. You are going to love it. Stupid MAGA TRASH.

30 minutes ago, direbills said:

He is still your PRESIDENT. PRESIDENT BIDEN!! If you don't like it, leave. But even if you leave, it is still PRESIDENT BIDEN. You are going to love it. Stupid MAGA TRASH.

LOL.  Fuck Biden and I'll be sticking around for a while, thank you very much.  Got to undermine and criticize everything the illegitimate "Prez" does.  What goes around comes around.  Buckle your chinstrap. :classic_laugh:

On 11/7/2020 at 8:32 AM, HipKat said:

Yeah, that record turn-out and stuff might mean something????? 

I’ve been saying all along this election was Trump vs not Trump.  Which candidate received the 2nd most votes in American history? Donald Trump in a losing effort. Both candidates beat Obama’s record. The record voter turnout out was 100% about Trump. Love him or hate him. 

• Like 2

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

19 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I’ve been saying all along this election was Trump vs not Trump.  Which candidate received the 2nd most votes in American history? Donald Trump in a losing effort. Both candidates beat Obama’s record. The record voter turnout out was 100% about Trump. Love him or hate him. 

The election was Donald J. Trump vs. Ignorance.

A valiant attempt from our current Icon of knowledge to fight humanity's instinctual descent into collectivism.

• Like 1

I guess some on here and many, many others do not realize, if this election goes through as is, that they are going to be trying to survive or live in the same shit storm that's coming as we are.  I bet in two months Biden won't be able to tie his own shoes.  

A couple of notable thoughts, one a quote attributed to a former military leader that now seems to have its origins from a screen play writer's typewriter and another from the same historic military leader in military documents.  

“I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with terrible resolve.”  Admiral Yamamoto after Dec 7, 1941 from the movie "Tora, Tora, Tora".  

“In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain, I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success,”  Admiral Yamamoto

The stopper came 6 months later at the Battle of Midway in June 1942.

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A