Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Election Fraud in PA Comes From the Right

BUSTED: Republicans caught conspiring to commit election fraud in Pennsylvania

President Donald Trump is often criticized for psychological projection, where his guilty conscience accuses his opponents of committing his own schemes.

Trump has been arguing that there was widespread voter fraud, but without providing any evidence.

Republicans may have just provided such evidence in a way that backfired spectacularly.

“Hours before President Donald Trump went on national television Thursday to declare the inherent illegitimacy of ballots received after Nov. 3, local Republican officials recruited volunteers to call Pennsylvania voters and urge them to get their ballots in by Friday—three days after Election Day,” The Daily Beast reported late Thursday evening.

“The request, election lawyers say, appears to flagrantly run afoul of state law. Under Pennsylvania law and a recent state Supreme Court decision, absentee and mail-in ballots are valid as long as they were postmarked by Election Day and received by Nov. 6. Any Trump supporter who sends in their ballots either Thursday or Friday would not have it postmarked within the acceptable deadline—creating the precise situation that the president himself has deemed fraudulent and corrupt,” The Beast explained.

“The email, which was sent by the group Kenosha For Trump and forwarded to The Daily Beast, said it was marshaling the effort on behalf of Trump Victory, the committee established by the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee to run the field program for the president’s re-election,” The Beast noted.

The Beast interviewed Jonathan Diaz, the chief counsel for the Campaign Legal Center.

“This seems like encouraging people to improperly submit ballots that should not be counted,” Diaz noted. “That would be exactly what the president and his campaign are accusing Democrats of doing.”

Attorney Ben Geffen of the Public Interest Law Center in Philadelphia wondered if there might be a darker motivation.

“I wonder if they’re doing this in hopes of slipping one through and then waving it around as an example of the flawed process,” Geffen said. “The real story is, it sounds like the Trump campaign is promoting cheating.”

Law professor and election law expert Rick Hasen weighed in on Twitter:

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************:classic_laugh::classic_wacko::goal:

Yeah, it is funny that the very thing that your side is accusing the left of, your side is the guilty party of doing

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, it is funny that the very thing that your side is accusing the left of, your side is the guilty party of doing

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************:classic_laugh::classic_wacko::goal:

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That big college education at work, huh?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

That big college education at work, huh?

Now that you mention it, I did go to a great exclusive private university.  Frats and beautiful women.  Best years of my life.  Yourself?  

Now that you mention it, I did go to a great exclusive private university.  Frats and beautiful women.  Best years of my life.  Yourself?  

Maybe you should have studied more and frat'd less

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Maybe you should have studied more and frat'd less

Now THAT you could be right about.  Never missed a party for sure.  Made it out in 4 years, though.  No extended plan for me.

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Now THAT you could be right about.  Never missed a party for sure.  Made it out in 4 years, though.  No extended plan for me.

Huh, and most Community College is a a 2-year plan. But hey, 2 years or 4, at least you got there, Champ

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Huh, and most Community College is a a 2-year plan. But hey, 2 years or 4, at least you got there, Champ

You're kidding I hope.  Geez.

You're kidding I hope.  Geez.

Nah, I'm giving you props, bruh! Do you have your diploma hanging on the wall in your bedroom so you can see it every night before you go to sleep and every morning when you wake up? I mean, that's cool, bruh!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Nah, I'm giving you props, bruh! Do you have your diploma hanging on the wall in your bedroom so you can see it every night before you go to sleep and every morning when you wake up? I mean, that's cool, bruh!

You know I don't.  It's leaning against the wall here in my office, though.  It's actual sheep skin.  A rarity.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You know I don't.  It's leaning against the wall here in my office, though.  It's actual sheep skin.  A rarity.

You know something Bowman, unlike SillyPhilly, SackofShit and LI Idiot, I don't hate you. I marvel at your simple-mindedness, but you're OK in my book. Even if you are politically confused and easily manipulated.

I might just leave you off ignore when I put those other shitheads back on it, just for the sheer entertainment value that I'll be lacking on here after Trump is history

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You know something Bowman, unlike Philly, Sack and LI Idiot, I don't hate you. I marvel at your simple-mindedness, but you're OK in my book. Even if you are politically confused nad easily manipulated.

I might just leave you off ignore when I put those other shitheads back on it, just for the sheer entertainment value that I'll be lacking on here after Trump is history

Great!  I don't put anyone on ignore.  Never will.  Just not me.  I have a feeling Trump isn't going away even if Biden is in.  He'll want some payback and will be quite vocal.  Obama started that.   Used to be former Presidents kept their mouths shut.  I would not count on that from Trump.  LOL

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Great!  I don't put anyone on ignore.  Never will.  Just not me.  I have a feeling Trump isn't going away even if Biden is in.  He'll want some payback and will be quite vocal.  Obama started that.   Used to be former Presidents kept their mouths shut.  I would not count on that from Trump.  LOL

Oh he’s going away. Don’t forget the state of New York is sitting on a pile of indictments and there is no presidential pardon for that. He’s fucked. Even if he doesn’t end up behind bars which probably won’t happen, he is going to be way too occupied and way too blacklisted to be any kind of an influence any longer

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh he’s going away. Don’t forget the state of New York is sitting on a pile of indictments and there is no presidential pardon for that. He’s fucked. Even if he doesn’t end up behind bars which probably won’t happen, he is going to be way too occupied and way too blacklisted to be any kind of an influence any longer

Dreamer.  You're nothing but a dreamer.  I say he runs in 2024. :classic_biggrin:

Breaking!  Breaking!  Breaking!  New Score Update:

New Millennium Free-thinking Counter Culture - 6

Cankle Squad - 0

Sorry Hip, you went down hard.  I had to call it.

Amazon sells Endswells.  The quicker you act, the less time in sunglasses. 

• Like 1