Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Can You Feel It?

Can you feel it?? Seriously, can you feel the Trump-effect starting to fade? Other than his hardcore band of idiots, his boisterous claims aren't being taken seriously. His attacks are having less effect. His accusations are falling on deaf ears. His whining has worn thin with the general populace.

The media outlets cut him off in mid-sentence and why?? Because he's finally crossed the line. They've all had enough. They're tuning him out and turning him off. Maybe if they did that 4 years ago, we wouldn't be in this situation. Even his beloved Fox News is slowly moving away from him since the election.

Polling was closer than it's getting credit for. Polls said it would be close in the states that are still in the air. And those states are close. But where polling was wrong was in the Senate races. The polls said the Senate would go heavy Blue but that didn't happen so that tells me that people are still moving to the right. They don't want to give the Democrats total control, but they're done with Trump.

He's ineffective, undisciplined, divisive, chaotic and has really brought shame to this country and people outside of his hardcore base - the REALLY hardcore base which is much smaller than the 40% approval rate he carried - have had enough. They're ready to move Right-Wing Conservatism and agendas forward but without Trump. Regroup and come back in 2024. 

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

i expected the polls to be wrong and the election a lot closer than projected bc i knew there would be a lot of people voting for don that were ashamed of voting for a narcissistic, childish, abusive, pathological liar

but the reason they are doing it is bc they (like me) are fed up with this bullshit organization we call congress

on one side, you have a group funnelling as much money to the wealthy as they can, while families that have two parents working opposite shifts struggle to provide the bare necessities to their loved ones, and doing it all with at best medicaide, which is the shittiest insurance imaginable. then they have the balls to roll out the most comically shittiest piece of crap insurance plan for the rest of us that i wouldnt use to cover my dog. and finally, we have the utterly dishonest, immoral, and unamerican action ive ever seen - to install a SC justice in the last month of a presidency when they refused to even bother to hold a vote on a democratic nominee that was available EARLIER than the one they installed in the very next term. utterly corrupt and disgusting

on the other side you have liberal militias forming that turn berkeley into the birthplace of free speech to the birthplace of homemade weapons and armor to violently prevent the speaking engagements of already booked conservatives, as if their own values were so fragile that they couldnt hold up to honoring an american institution that used to be the bedrock of our freedom. you have newly elected POC coming in and openly and with blatant racism blaming white people for everything while claiming they have the solutions and will give everything free to everybody without giving any basis in reality how they could possibly do that. and of course, these are the same people that remained silent when the false narrative of cops hunting down blacks for no good reason, and they having blacks and brainwashed people of every other color destroying businesses, including the hard earned businesses of the black folks they claim they are fighting for

this country was going downhill before the don took office, he just started throwing molotov cocktails all over twitter, dramatically escalating the damage that our evil social media was already heaping upon us. i certainly get why people would want to vote anything as far away from our dysfunctional political system as possible, but for fuck sake have some discernment of who you vote for. its just too bad that the high profile anti-establishment candidate that showed up was a piece of shit super flawed human being because that just made everything far worse. his cheating opponent wasnt much better, but at least she was super-qualified for the job. i have no delusions that biden will be able to fix all that don broke or made worse, but hopefully he can at least steer us away from the cliff we were racing toward and back in the general direction of civility and secular morality

i sure hope he makes it two terms bc i have been alarmed from what ive heard from harris. if she needs to step into the presidency, we might see a re-escalation of racial tension, perhaps including the kind of widespread violence we saw in dons term. she appears very militant and eager to pursue retribution instead of the racial reconciliation we desperately need. hopefully she will learn and change under the pressures and reality of her job and her time learning under the wise old grandpa, joe

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 minutes ago, Meathead said:

i expected the polls to be wrong and the election a lot closer than projected bc i knew there would be a lot of people voting for don that were ashamed of voting for a narcissistic, childish, abusive, pathological liar

but the reason they are doing it is bc they (like me) are fed up with this bullshit organization we call congress

on one side, you have a group funnelling as much money to the wealthy as they can, while families that have two parents working opposite shifts struggle to provide the bare necessities to their loved ones, and doing it all with at best medicaide, which is the shittiest insurance imaginable. then they have the balls to roll out the most comically shittiest piece of crap insurance plan for the rest of us that i wouldnt use to cover my dog. and finally, we have the utterly dishonest, immoral, and unamerican action ive ever seen - to install a SC justice in the last month of a presidency when they refused to even bother to hold a vote on a democratic nominee that was available EARLIER than the one they installed in the very next term. utterly corrupt and disgusting

on the other side you have liberal militias forming the turn berkeley into the birthplace of free speech to the birthplace of homemade weapons and armor to violently prevent the speaking engagements of already booked conservatives, as if their own values were so fragile that they couldnt hold up to honoring an american institution that used to be the bedrock of our freedom. you have newly elected POC coming in and openly and with blatant racism blaming white people for everything while claiming they have the solutions and will give everything free to everybody without giving any basis in reality how they could possibly do that. and of course, these are the same people that remained silent when the false narrative of cops hunting down blacks for no good reason, and they having blacks and brainwashed people of every other color destroying businesses, including the hard earned businesses of the black folks they claim they are fighting for

this country was going downhill before the don took office, he just started throwing molotov cocktails all over twitter, dramatically escalating the damage that our evil social media was already heaping upon us. i certainly get why people would want to vote anything as far away from our dysfunctional political system as possible, but for fuck sake have some discernment of who you vote for. its just too bad that the high profile anti-establishment candidate that showed up was a piece of shit super flawed human being because that just made everything far worse. i have no delusions that biden will be able to fix all that, but hopefully he can at least steer us away from the cliff we were racing toward and back in the general direction of civility and secular morality

i sure hope he makes it two terms bc i have been alarmed from what ive heard from harris. if she needs to step into the presidency, we might see a re-escalation of racial tension, perhaps including the kind of widespread violence we saw in dons term. she appears very militant and eager to pursue retribution instead of the racial reconciliation we desperately need. hopefully she will learn and change under the pressures and reality of her job and her time learning under the wise old grandpa, joe

Biden two terms???????????  Are you high?

3 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Agreed on Harris. Hopefully, he'll at least make 4 years so the groundwork can be laid to better accept Harris if she has to step in, or if he does only make it one term, she won't win an election on her own

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

Agreed on Harris. Hopefully, he'll at least make 4 years so the groundwork can be laid to better accept Harris if she has to step in, or if he does only make it one term, she won't win an election on her own

Joe ain't making it 3 years.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden two terms???????????  Are you high?

Have you ever considered making an intelligent or well thought out response to anything or is 6 words your limit?

• Trump 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Have you ever considered making an intelligent or well thought out response to anything or is 6 words your limit?

Like Clint Eastwood, I'm a man of few words. :classic_cool:

at first i was shocked when i heard harris speak about race, and doubly shocked when joe picked her

but i guess if the goal was to get dookie king out of office then picking a racist black would be the play since most blacks at this time in history are racist themselves. but they are also generally conservative in nature so the dems obviously feared that with all that trump has done for blacks that he would capture a record percentage of blacks voting for a paleface, which is what happened. hearing harris speak as she does would solidify the democrats hold on the vast majority of the black vote

but i gotta admit, it disgusted me. it didnt surprise me, im too old and experienced to be fooled by that again. you would think the people that have finally achieved equality after hundreds of years of brutal oppression would know exactly what racism was and would seek to avoid it once they escaped that oppression. but nope, most blacks STILL would like to flip the script and inflict on todays whitey the same injustices inflicted upon them - iow, to get revenge

this always shocked me until i started reading thomas sowell's books. hes been around the world studying racial dynamics and he says its a rock solid pattern in humanity that as soon as the oppressed are released from oppression the first thing they do is desperately and aggressively seek to exact retribution on their former tormentors. it doesnt even matter if everybody is the same race, the freed people will do everything in their power, sacrifice their own money, the economy, their own lives, anything they can get their hands on to become exactly the same thing they rightfully condemned when it was being done to them. i always found that completely counter-intuitive, but evil lurks in the hearts of men and one of the places it gushes out in abundance is when the formerly oppressed are freed from their bondage

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

44 minutes ago, HipKat said:

just to be clear, the issue is not to accept harris, the issue is to CHANGE harris

the widespread racism within the black community is just like any other dysfunctional agenda, its sticky and hard to get rid of. its not based on rational thought, its based on animal brain emotions that doesnt include rationality in its thought patterns. it just wants to take a bite out of that prey to satisfy the hunger in its belly

blacks are in a period right now where they want to take a bite out of whitey. they think its going to satiate them, but thats a delusion. unfortunately, the only way they will learn that reality is by either processing their agenda successfully (which would be very dangerous for the country) and then realizing it did not give them the satisfaction they thought it would. or simply the passage of time that would let those dysfunctional feelings dissipate as blacks became even more deeply integrated in the fabric of society and those selfish pangs of revenge would just dissipate

we will need to see a fundamental change in character and maturity from harris for her to be an acceptable candidate. if she takes any of that kind of retribution message on the campaign trail, there are about 4:1 white to blacks in this country who are beyond sick and tired of being called racist by racists (im leaving out the enabling whites that believe anything black people say and help them achieve their dysfunctional agenda). blacks have yet to take the responsibility to look into their own back yards and until they do, they aint gonna be a harris-talking black EVER elected president in this country

i can only assume she never talked about this in her run for congress, but she wouldnt have that luxury running for president