Thebowflexbody

Illegitimate Election????? *****

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Hey remember when trump was fucking with the post office and made it even less efficient?

This is what it looks like dumbass.

Why the hate?  I've reasonably present my position. 

And surely, the quality of my posts present me as anything but the vulgarity with which you have tagged me.

No, you're wrong; Trump never 'messed' with the post office.  He merely (and presciently) had the Post Office explain the logistical problems with mail-in voting.  Other felt the opportunity for fraud (coupled with false leading polling) outweighed the discomfort.

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

And surely, the quality of my posts present me as anything but the vulgarity with which you have tagged me.

No, you're wrong; Trump never 'messed' with the post office.  He merely (and presciently) had the Post Office explain the logistical problems with mail-in voting.  Other felt the opportunity for fraud (coupled with false leading polling) outweighed the discomfort.

Aw, do my words hurt your poor little fee fees?

Trump undercut the ability of the post office to be effective in sending and collecting mail in ballots. This is a fact. 

Regardless of how "others" felt about mail in ballots, there is no data to suggest wide spread voter fraud. But trump did encourage it.

• Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Boy was he ever right about election fraud.  People should have listened.

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Boy was he ever right about election fraud.  People should have listened.

Well, as the most powerful man in the free world, he should have no problem investigating and bringing these criminals to justice right?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well, as the most powerful man in the free world, he should have no problem investigating and bringing these criminals to justice right?

Indeed.  Right on.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Indeed.  Right on.

So when it turns out that there was no fraud, you'll admit you were wrong?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So when it turns out that there was no fraud, you'll admit you were wrong?

Oh, there will be some amount of fraud there is no doubt.  How far reaching they can prove remains to be seen.  It's likely too late now to prevent Biden from taking office.  A complete re-do is order, but we all know it will never happen.  This MESS has to be cleared up going forward.  There can be no excuses.  We'll just have to have an illegitimate president for a few years.  Hopefully the damage to the country will be minimal.   

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh, there will be some amount of fraud there is no doubt.  How far reaching they can prove remains to be seen.  It's likely too late now to prevent Biden from taking office.  A complete re-do is order, but we all know it will never happen.  This MESS has to be cleared up going forward.  There can be no excuses.  We'll just have to have an illegitimate president for a few years.  Hopefully the damage to the country will be minimal.   

So there is wide spread fraud, but no evidence because its already been cleaned up? Do how did you know in the first place?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So there is wide spread fraud, but no evidence because its already been cleaned up? Do how did you know in the first place?

Sigh.  The same exact way you know there's no way it happened.  You know about as much as I do at this juncture.  Not much.  I'm not in the midst of it and neither are you.  Patience, grasshopper.  Patience.  LOL

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My team and lawyers are hard at work on this as I speak!  Can you prove no wrong doing?  Hmmmmmm?

The onus  is for you to prove wrong doing. That’s how it works.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The onus  is for you to prove wrong doing. That’s how it works.

Me personally?  LOL.  No.

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

cropped-screen-shot-2015-04-07-at-2-00-1

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

41 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

cropped-screen-shot-2015-04-07-at-2-00-1

Trump supporters self portrait

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Why isn't there a recount in every state if there was mass fraud?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We need legitimate elections unlike Tuesday and the farce still happening.  Redo the election transparently this time.

When has that ever happed 

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

7 hours ago, gerbe75pts said:

When has that ever happed 

Never and I doubt it will.  The fact is it should.  Dark cloud over what's currently going on.

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We need legitimate elections unlike Tuesday and the farce still happening.  Redo the election transparently this time.

This is the most transparent election ever. We have camera crews filming official poll watchers as they monitor the counts. It's taking so long for the exact reasons YOUR side demanded - verifying signatures, legitimate votes, weeding out duplicates. It's the exact thing your side whined about for the last 2 months.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

This is the most transparent election ever. We have camera crews filming official poll watchers as they monitor the counts. It's taking so long for the exact reasons YOUR side demanded - verifying signatures, legitimate votes, weeding out duplicates. It's the exact thing your side whined about for the last 2 months.

That's it.  You have lost your mind.  I give up.  LOST CAUSE.  LOL