LiterateStylish

This is stupid. Every vote should be done on a computer - we would have the results the second the polls closed

4 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

And don’t give me that crap about hackers.

If the United States government, with all its resources, can’t stop hackers, then we have bigger problems.

If every vote was done electronically, the results would be instantaneous.

At the very least the same standards and rules should apply to every state.  Far less confusion and possibility of voter fraud.

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The whole election system is primitive and is set up the way it is for a reason.

And they are taking full advantage of it

PRECISELY.  The fix is in.  What we have here is an illegitimate election.

35 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

If the United States government, with all its resources, can’t stop hackers, then we have bigger problems.

You understand that these need to be connected via the Internet. So there is always a Chance. But yes, I agree, you have bigger problems ...

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

Just a consistent method. Some states have machines, some chads, some papers you color the dots on, I mean, wtf??

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

At the very least the same standards and rules should apply to every state.  Far less confusion and possibility of voter fraud.

Had this discussion yestersay.  States right are FANTASTIC, greatest thing about Aemrica.

However the fact that there isn't a universal way to vote, in the most important federal election that citizens across America vote on, is just wild.

Captain of the Bills Family First Adoption Team.

Steve Johnson is my Adopted BFF Team Member.

30 minutes ago, The Beef said:

Had this discussion yestersay.  States right are FANTASTIC, greatest thing about Aemrica.

However the fact that there isn't a universal way to vote, in the most important federal election that citizens across America vote on, is just wild.

Common sense is in order.  Not what's happening.

2 hours ago, Topas said:

You understand that these need to be connected via the Internet. So there is always a Chance. But yes, I agree, you have bigger problems ...

No.

I mean, people go to the polls still. But they enter their choice on a computer. Not connected to anything. 

The results would be instantaneous as computer can talley millions of votes in seconds.

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No, I can't agree.

The method of selecting the electors should be determined by each state. 

You take the good with the bad of the electoral college.  It's worth it to prevent concentrated urban population hegemony.

Besides, as long as there is a Democratic Party, voter fraud shall be with us.   

7 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

No.

I mean, people go to the polls still. But they enter their choice on a computer. Not connected to anything. 

The results would be instantaneous as computer can talley millions of votes in seconds.

I agree, but I think it was that way at some point, and there were issues, and they went back to the older ways in many places.

1 minute ago, FanBack said:

No, I can't agree.

The method of selecting the electors should be determined by each state. 

You take the good with the bad of the electoral college.  It's worth it to prevent concentrated urban population hegemony.

Besides, as long as there is a Democratic Party, voter fraud shall be with us.   

I'm only talking about how votes are counted.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm only talking about how votes are counted.

I agree with the sentiment; okay, to clarify, whatever standardized counting the federal government will offer can't be mandatory to the states.

Personally, the best way for each state to select it's electors would be for their state legislature to contract:

'FanBack's Voter Coaching Services'!!

Each state would get a two-part service,

1)  Coaching each state to select the electors that would allow their populace to self-actualize.

2)  Training each elector on how best to prosecute their electoral duty.  

• Haha 1

Would be sick but why would america try to improve the election process? They like it being as terrible a process as possible 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Well, the fact is the system is as it is because it enables some leeway in fudging votes. If computers took over they'd find some way to skew that too without hackers even being involved.

Hey, thanks for the new avatar, I like it and will probably keep it around awhile! (Or was it @Meathead who changed it?)

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

50 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Well, the fact is the system is as it is because it enables some leeway in fudging votes. If computers took over they'd find some way to skew that too without hackers even being involved.

Hey, thanks for the new avatar, I like it and will probably keep it around awhile! (Or was it @Meathead who changed it?)

Anything beats your last avatar.  Who was the homo with the MAGA hat on anyway?

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Anything beats your last avatar.  Who was the homo with the MAGA hat on anyway?

A certain poster on here who required mental health treatment and a Biden election will not be a panacea for his ills.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

A certain poster on here who required mental health treatment and a Biden election will not be a panacea for his ills.

A Biden election will not improve anyone's life.  A lot of dummies are going to find this out soon enough if he gets in.  That part of all this will be funny.

• Like 2

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

A Biden election will not improve anyone's life.  A lot of dummies are going to find this out soon enough if he gets in.  That part of all this will be funny.

Isn't this called.........

"Be careful what you wish for, you might get it"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Couldn't possibly hack a computer! 

Just read up on Freddie King thanks to you.  Interesting story.  Didn't know anything about him.  Apparently a hard partier who died early at 42 in 1976.  Will have to check out his music.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This election was between Trump and “anybody on the planet who isn’t Trump”. That’s all. Whatever Biden does or doesn’t do is inconsequential to the people that voted for him.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Idk, it’s starting to give me the creeps. Also, it’s subliminally making me think about my prostate a lot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Idk, it’s starting to give me the creeps. Also, it’s subliminally making me think about my prostate a lot.

I don't like it.  Bring back........oh never mind.

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Couldn't possibly hack a computer! 

Correct.

Its impossible to hack a computer that isn’t connected to anything.

• Haha 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg