Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The REAL R eason Trump is Fighting The Results

16 minutes ago, Meathead said:

thomas sowell is one of the smartest people on the planet. but he is a conservative. hes not a right winger but hes pretty solidly to the right

that would be an interesting question, whether he supported trump or not. the truth is, don did a lot for black folks during his term. of course hes a narcissist so he did it to court the black vote, but he still gets credit for improving their lives

still, given the wanton destruction he heaped upon america, im not sure sowell would support him. don is the president for stupid people and since sowell is the extreme opposite of that, i dont think he would approve of dons overall performance

So I guess hating Trump makes you one of the "smart" people as opposed to the "stupid".  Very nice, Meat.  Must be nice to make such generalizations and be so omniscient.  How does one move up to the "smart" group?  Support who you support? 

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How does one move up to the "smart" group?

read books

ive got boxes full of books ive read. too bad im crippled and will die soon from a fatal immune disorder bc i planned on using all that knowledge to become a professional speaker and performer on the topic of race. it breaks my heart that i wont be able to achieve that dream, but i sure as hell made myself knowledgeable through books from as many perspectives as i could

but the vast majority of people dont like to read books. so instead they get hooked in with a clutch of people that generally think like they do and they all reinforce their beliefs, whether they are accurate or not. thats why social media is evil, it enables this kind of socially devastating bias

thats why im a radical independant. i want nothing to do with the cults that are our political parties. and yes, that makes me smart. you could be too, if youd pick up a book or three every month

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

6 minutes ago, Meathead said:

read books

ive got boxes full of books ive read. too bad im crippled and will die soon from a fatal immune disorder bc i planned on using all that knowledge to become a professional speaker and performer on the topic of race. it breaks my heart that i wont be able to achieve that dream, but i sure as hell made myself knowledgeable through books from as many perspectives as i could

but the vast majority of people dont like to read books. so instead they get hooked in with a clutch of people that generally think like they do and they all reinforce their beliefs, whether they are accurate or not. thats why social media is evil, it enables this kind of socially devastating bias

thats why im a radical independant. i want nothing to do with the cults that are our political parties. and yes, that makes me smart. you could be too, if youd pick up a book or three every month

I easily read more than 50 books a year.  All kinds.  All points of view.  Non-fiction, fiction, politics, biographies and more.  I'm very sorry about your situation and I hope it can improve.  I'm an independent.  Not a Republican or Democrat.

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

thomas sowell is one of the smartest people on the planet. but he is a conservative. hes not a right winger but hes pretty solidly to the right

that would be an interesting question, whether he supported trump or not. the truth is, don did a lot for black folks during his term. of course hes a narcissist so he did it to court the black vote, but he still gets credit for improving their lives

still, given the wanton destruction he heaped upon america, im not sure sowell would support him. don is the president for stupid people and since sowell is the extreme opposite of that, i dont think he would approve of dons overall performance

The president for stupid people. What a quote that one is.

So the 69+ million people that voted for Trump are stupid, yet those that cast a vote for a career politician that has never done anything for the people besides maybe his own family and friends are what exactly?

An opinion is ok, but let's be clear that your guess on what Sowell thinks of Trump is as good as Joe blow down the road from me...completely worthless.

You claim to be an intelligent person, and while I've seen instances where I'd agree, I also see posts where you generalize people and show extreme bias and hatred, and those are hallmarks of not very smart people.

I'd suggest maybe working on those character flaws in order to become a better person, but that's simply an opinion...just like one you offered up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

Exactly why I think he was referring to Trump supporters

• Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Are you ready to acknowledge the FACT that the stupid "kids in cages" (boo hoo) thing started under Obongo in 2014?  I mean, it was discussed at the debate.  Look it up Mr. Research.

Started under Obama, taken to the extreme by Trump. Trump HIGHLY accelerated the program. 

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I've never threatened you or anyone else around here.  What are you talking about?

Holy fuck, was I talking to YOU moron?

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I easily read more than 50 books a year.  All kinds.  All points of view.  Non-fiction, fiction, politics, biographies and more.  I'm very sorry about your situation and I hope it can improve.  I'm an independent.  Not a Republican or Democrat.

I think you're lying

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So the 69+ million people that voted for Trump are stupid,

Yes, they are. Brainwashed by social media, right wing bullshit and utter ignorance. Wasn't it you that pointed out the number of people that absorb every lie Fox News tells?People like you dumb dumb? Oh wait, Fox is on the bad boy list now. 

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Wanting to see the man that did more for the people than any president I've been alive to see seems really stupid to me.

BTW...they tried everything in their power to destroy him already.

There's nothing there and never will be.

Biggest pipedream ever 

Cultist alert! I hope as a last act, he gives all his cultists some of that delicious koolaid. You know those disgusting trash will lap it up. They deserve him.

• Haha 1

Then you'd be wrong.  I think you read a lot of coloring books.  LOL

As much time as you spend on here, it would be impossible for you to read that many books

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

As much time as you spend on here, it would be impossible for you to read that many books

LOL.  I multi-task, my man.

He can try again  in 2024 some people wanted change and its their  right ..

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

1 minute ago, gerbe75pts said:

He can try again  in 2024 some people wanted change and its their  right ..

No one said it wasn't.  It's the integrity of the election, ace.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No one said it wasn't.  It's the integrity of the election, ace.

But everything  in the election was fair ? So if Biden was in trumps shoes ( when he was winning) i wouldn't be upset  every vote needs to be continued . 

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

1 minute ago, gerbe75pts said:

But everything  in the election was fair ? So if Biden was in trumps shoes ( when he was winning) i wouldn't be upset  every vote needs to be continued . 

Dead people's?  Double votes?  Forged votes?  Late votes?

I'm all for every single legit vote to count.  Not the group above.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dead people's?  Double votes?  Forged votes?  Late votes?

I'm all for every single legit vote to count.  Not the group above.

Where's the  Evidence? Lots of people can make up lies to turn things 

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

MY TOP TEN 2014

MY TOP TEN 2015

Just now, gerbe75pts said:

Where's the  Evidence? Lots of people can make up lies to turn things 

You know what, I don't have evidence in a drawer beside me.  Please.  The evidence, if there is any, will surface.  It's not in my possession during this ongoing process.  I'm not in multiple states at once.  I'm not privy to these things.  Show some patience and you just might be rewarded.  Instant gratification ain't happening here.  Feel better?

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I multi-task, my man.

I’m sure....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, gerbe75pts said:

It’s funny how you never heard them accusing the election of being fraudulent in the beginning when Trump was winning. That didn’t happen until Biden pulled ahead

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

It’s funny how you never heard them accusing the election of being fraudulent in the beginning when Trump was winning. That didn’t happen until Biden pulled ahead

And the odd things suddenly began to happen.  I have never seen counting halted in multiple states like that EVER for starters.

26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And the odd things suddenly began to happen.  I have never seen counting halted in multiple states like that EVER for starters.

They were halted because Trump's lawyers filed (and were denied) injunctions against the count.

BTW this is Philadelphia , are THESE the dead people you were referring to?

today

Seek help. soflabillsfan

And then a 4AM dump with all the votes going to only one candidate which is statistically impossible.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

And then a 4AM dump with all the votes going to only one candidate which is statistically impossible.

All the votes didn't go to one candidate. In AZ, for example, Trump gained on Biden in the last batch they released. YOU idiots told YOUR fellow Trump supporters to avoid mail-in voting, What the FUCK do you expect is going to happen when the people who used the voting system that's getting counted last are heavy Biden voters when Trump TOLD you morons to NOT USE MAIL IN VOTING!

Seek help. soflabillsfan