Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

The REAL R eason Trump is Fighting The Results

21 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Wanting to see the man that did more for the people than any president I've been alive to see seems really stupid to me.

Jesus fucking Christ you’re brainwashing really went deep, didn’t it? Did more for the people? What exactly did he do for the people snowflake? By God you are lost. Fucking pathetic. More than any president you’ve been alive to see LOL. How old are you, four? Ha ha

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

51 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Jesus fucking Christ you’re brainwashing really went deep, didn’t it? Did more for the people? What exactly did he do for the people snowflake? By God you are lost. Fucking pathetic. More than any president you’ve been alive to see LOL. How old are you, four? Ha ha

Maybe one day when you learn to read from an actual newsource that provides real information you'll be able to comprehend. 

Until then...you are simply a fool that denies reality and that voted for a man who literally never did a thing for the people in 47 years.

Who's the brainwashed one, again?

5 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Maybe one day when you learn to read from an actual newsource that provides real information you'll be able to comprehend. 

Until then...you are simply a fool that denies reality and that voted for a man who literally never did a thing for the people in 47 years.

I believe that would be the self described asshole.  LOL

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No, but we do realize you’ll never feel the inside of a Twat

Says the resident queer.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Look dumb dumb, I realize that when I call people stupid on here, they really aren’t compared to you because you are the dumbest motherfucker on the planet. Even dumber than Bowman and that’s pretty dumb. This whole thread exists because Donald Trump is afraid he might get prosecuted, you stupid motherfucker

Such an angry little troll.

I realize you are about 1’3” tall, but that’s no reason for you to be angry at the rest of the world.

You should be angry at your circus animal parents who hatched your sorry stupid ass.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Better than a man who did everything wrong for four years that has almost half of America fucking brainwashed, like you.

maybe you’ll answer the question on what exactly Trump did that was so good for all the people the same day you IM Frawk 

• Haha 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

My god you’re stupid. That tweet is specifically talking about people like you who applied Donald Trump as he is destroying the country. Look around motherfuckers. Do you think these are the best days that this country has ever had? No!  All they’ edone is get worse and worse and worse since that fuck face took office. The chaos around us, the out-of-control pandemic that was never dealt with properly, the Civil War between people in this country, the lack of anything being taken care of in this country all comes from Donald Trump‘s presidency. This country is fucked and that fucking started four years ago. You are the one he’s talking about when he said it will be too late and with your help. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Says the resident queer.

Motherfucker, I’ve turned down more pussy than you’ve ever had a chance at you little bitch.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

50 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Such an angry little troll.

I realize you are about 1’3” tall, but that’s no reason for you to be angry at the rest of the world.

You should be angry at your circus animal parents who hatched your sorry stupid ass.

Wow, I’m so shamed. God, you cut me to the bone with your fourth grade insults. Sitting in your basement typing away on your Dell laptop pretending you matter to anybody on the fucking planet. Here’s a little newsflash, you don’t. Nobody cares about you. If they did you wouldn’t be on here 24 hours a day. It’s quite obvious that you have nothing else to do. Because you’re a fucking loser.

All of you that make up the four stooges of the range are on here constantly. You have no lives. Go get girlfriends or something. I would tell you to go get a dog so that you would have something to walk to kill time but none of you seem like you’re capable of taking care of a dog. You obviously can’t take care of yourself since you have nothing else to do but sit out here all day long. Pathetic..

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Better than a man who did everything wrong for four years that has almost half of America fucking brainwashed, like you.

maybe you’ll answer the question on what exactly Trump did that was so good for all the people the same day you IM Frawk 

Taxes

Borders 

HBCU's

Jobs

Prison reform

Military

Peace deals

Trade deals

No wars

Energy independence 

Human trafficking

Supporting our constitutional rights and law and order

Exposing corruption within mainstream media and big tech

These are just off the top of my head

Loser

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Motherfucker, I’ve turned down more pussy than you’ve ever had a chance at you little bitch.

LOL.  Now he's fired up!!!  Why you I outta...........

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Wow, I’m so shamed. God, you cut me to the bone with your fourth grade insults. Sitting in your basement typing away on your Dell laptop pretending you matter to anybody on the fucking planet. Here’s a little newsflash, you don’t. Nobody cares about you. If they did you wouldn’t be on here 24 hours a day. It’s quite obvious that you have nothing else to do. Because you’re a fucking loser.

All of you that make up the four stooges of the range are on here constantly. You have no lives. Go get girlfriends or something. I would tell you to go get a dog so that you would have something to walk to kill time but none of you seem like you’re capable of taking care of a dog. You obviously can’t take care of yourself since you have nothing else to do but sit out here all day long. Pathetic..

LOL :classic_laugh::goal:

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

My god you’re stupid. That tweet is specifically talking about people like you who applied Donald Trump as he is destroying the country. Look around motherfuckers. Do you think these are the best days that this country has ever had? No!  All they’ edone is get worse and worse and worse since that fuck face took office. The chaos around us, the out-of-control pandemic that was never dealt with properly, the Civil War between people in this country, the lack of anything being taken care of in this country all comes from Donald Trump‘s presidency. This country is fucked and that fucking started four years ago. You are the one he’s talking about when he said it will be too late and with your help. 

Seems you are unfamiliar with this man and how he left the Dem plantation. 

You are the the stupid one, my friend

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

We've seen your picture

Nobody believes this

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We've seen your picture

Nobody believes this

No kidding.  I doubt we're talking about quality snapper anyway.  LOL.  Most likely bottom of the barrel.

• Like 1

I'm starting to understand why Hip likes Biden

Neither one knows what the fuck they're talking about, and both tell fairy tales every time they pop up from out of their basement. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Keep telling yourself all this bullshit pal.

I work two jobs and I am married, so shove your bullshit narrative up your jerk off ass.

I know you are a little asshole that is just WAITING for me to come back at your with a physical threat because that is what type of scumbag you are.

Do yourself a favor and put me back on your insignificant ignore list moron.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

tenor.gif

Just now, LIBills said:

Keep telling yourself all this bullshit pal.

I work two jobs and I am married, so shove your bullshit narrative up your jerk off ass.

I know you are a little asshole that is just WAITING for me to come back at your with a physical threat because that is what type of scumbag you are.

Do yourself a favor and put me back on your insignificant ignore list moron.

Better watch it.  He's an asshole AND a tough hombre!  LOL.  He'll kick your ass.  LOL

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Better watch it.  He's an asshole AND a tough hombre!  LOL.  He'll kick your ass.  LOL

What's he gonna do, kick me in the shin?

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I believe that would be the self described asshole.  LOL

I don't know what's worse from him........

diarrhea of the mouth or diarrhea of the ass.

Just now, LIBills said:

I don't know what's worse from him........

diarrhea of the mouth or diarrhea of the ass.

He is one strange cat.  I've met a few like him over the years.  Anti-social.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He is one strange cat.  I've met a few like him over the years.  Anti-social.

He says he gets a lot of pussy though.

Usually the ones who have to brag about it are the ones who are 60 year old virgins. 

• Thanks 1