Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

Hey trumpers,

Recommended Posts

I'm very ready for Trump to be out of office.

I'm just tired of hearing his name and the hate on both sides.

That being said, Dems can't be happy with how close this is.

This is damn close.

  • Like 1
  • Barf 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

I'm very ready for Trump to be out of office.

I'm just tired of hearing his name and the hate on both sides.

That being said, Dems can't be happy with how close this is.

This is damn close.

Its not going to get any better.

Fox news, Facebook, and OANN have mainstreamed conspiracy theories.

The hyper partisanship will continue.

The democrats are inept and don't know how to balance representing their donors and the people.

The republicans are actively pushing anti-democratic propaganda to grab power and radicalize their base.

  • Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

At least you'll still have the senate.

I'll get back to you after these states are litigated. 

I saw too many instances of voter fraud, poll watcher interference, and ballot dumping to believe the results as they currently stand.

Factor that in with the bogus call on AZ from Fox, and nearly all the states in question stopping when it looked as if it is was going red, and this has to be looked into. 

Dems themselves said not to concede over any circumstances, and that's exactly what the Trump administration should do as well until we get all the answers. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'll get back to you after these states are litigated. 

I saw too many instances of voter fraud, poll watcher interference, and ballot dumping to believe the results as they currently stand.

Factor that in with the bogus call on AZ from Fox, and nearly all the states in question stopping when it looked as if it is was going red, and this has to be looked into. 

Dems themselves said not to concede over any circumstances, and that's exactly what the Trump administration should do as well until we get all the answers. 

Okay pal.

I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting.


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Okay pal.

I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting.

We'll be on the edge of our seats, should Biden win, to watch all of your hopes and dreams for his presidency never materialize.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

We'll be on the edge of our seats, should Biden win, to watch all of your hopes and dreams for his presidency never materialize.

Incorrect.

I have no hopes and dreams of Biden's presidency materializing anything of value.

 

 


81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a biden victory would mean a significant shift back towards people being generally more rational and reasonable

any organization takes its cue from its leader. america is one big organization and their leader for the past four years has been a flaming narcissistic lying divisive asshole. this is why we have the worst hostility in politics in my lifetime

its not rocket surgery. with biden president there will be a big sigh of relief. the asshole white supremacists and antifa will fade back into fringe background and tolerance will improve fairly dramatically

you cant have that kind of stupid and unhinged dickbag in the big seat without it causing all kinds of trouble, as we have seen. biden will be a stabilizing force that erases most of the social and governmental dysfunction feces face swept into the wh

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Incorrect.

I have no hopes and dreams of Biden's presidency materializing anything of value.

Ok well if that's true then why do even care whether it's Trump or Biden in there?


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SackMan518 said:

Ok well if that's true then why do even care whether it's Trump or Biden in there?

Because Trump is actively pushing conspiracy theories and ruining the integrity of our institutions.

Biden will be milk toast.

  • Like 1
  • Trump 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Meathead said:

a biden victory would mean a significant shift back towards people being generally more rational and reasonable

any organization takes its cue from its leader. america is one big organization and their leader for the past four years has been a flaming narcissistic lying divisive asshole. this is why we have the worst hostility in politics in my lifetime

its not rocket surgery. with biden president there will be a big sigh of relief. the asshole white supremacists and antifa will fade back into fringe background and tolerance will improve fairly dramatically

you cant have that kind of stupid and unhinged dickbag in the big seat without it causing all kinds of trouble, as we have seen. biden will be a stabilizing force that erases most of the social and governmental dysfunction feces face swept into the wh

The same Biden who gave a eulogy at "Exalted Cyclops" Byrd's funeral and enriched himself via his degenerate son using taxpayer money? Yeah, you thought the screaming about Trump was bad just wait for Joe. I guess we can hope that he pulls a William Henry Harrison and croaks a few months into office so the focus is off of him and "Mamala" gets her shot as the 1st female President. The violence and intolerance we've seen in society the past 4 years is not the result of Trump but rather a cultural shift where institutions have trained the young to be radicals. A Biden ascendency will change none of that.

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we all can agree on that if Trump loses, politics goes back to being the boring non-entity it has always been. Well, at least politics was a complete BORE for me, pre-Trump.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I think we all can agree on that if Trump loses, politics goes back to being the boring non-entity it has always been. Well, at least politics was a complete BORE for me, pre-Trump.

The champagne parties and doing absolutely nothing for the American people is back on the table.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

The champagne parties and doing absolutely nothing for the American people is back on the table.

Do ever see a political outsider ever infiltrating DC again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Do ever see a political outsider ever infiltrating DC again?

Not if the system stays the course as it stands.


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Okay pal.

I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting.

No one care what you do..........pal.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because Trump is actively pushing conspiracy theories and ruining the integrity of our institutions.

Biden will be milk toast.

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

No one care what you do..........pal.  LOL

Have a good cry and come back tomorrow pal.

  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Have a good cry and come back tomorrow pal.

LOL.  I'm good, brah.  Life goes on.  I'll be fine either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

lol you saw these things?  did you teleport yourself from precinct to precinct? 

A MAGAT will never accept that fatfuk lost legitimately.  they will grasp at every last conspiracy theory as fatfuk goes down at last.

Predict It has Biden $.84 v fatfuk @ $.19

Its looking more and more like we got the perfect outcome, Rs hold the Senate while fatfuk is sent packing.  

#Chef'sKiss

I watched countless videos showing all types of shady activity...especially in Philly.

Every single battleground state has tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands more votes than there are registered voters.

And to be crystal clear...IDGAF what you think about it. There's more than enough to believe this was a crime committed against the people.

Everyone that voted Biden will regret it...no matter the outcome. 

America loses with this one 

  • Like 1
  • Finger 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I'm good, brah.  Life goes on.  I'll be fine either way.

You're going to be living in a socialist dictatorship starting jan 20th. 

You're fine with that?

Lol.

Clown.

 

  • Haha 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're going to be living in a socialist dictatorship starting jan 20th. 

You're fine with that?

Lol.

Clown.

Well, you probably will be at some point.  Won't happen THAT fast, brah.  A few checks and balances left.  At least for a little while.  If it gets too bad, I'll pick up and go.  I have the means.  Do you?  Clown.  LOL

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...