Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Trump and the CHINESE VIRUS (The Covid) *****

Wow, this COVID-19 is really serious... er wait... maybe not?

CDC says people sick with COVID-19 can break quarantine to vote in-person

Coronavirus patients can break quarantine Tuesday to vote in person, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed.

“Voters have the right to vote, regardless of whether they are sick or in quarantine,” the CDC stressed in safe-voting guidance posted Sunday.

While having the right to do so, those infected by the contagion “should take steps to protect poll workers and other voters,” the health agency said.

“This includes wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, and washing your hands or using hand sanitizer before and after voting,” the CDC guidance said.

“You should also let poll workers know that you are sick or in quarantine when you arrive at the polling location,” the agency said.

The center advised ailing voters to bring extra masks, hand sanitizer and their own black pen.

“The more prepared you are, the less time you may have to spend at the voting site,” the CDC wrote.

Anyone who is sick should check with local authorities for specific guidance, the agency said.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow, this COVID-19 is really serious... er wait... maybe not?

CDC says people sick with COVID-19 can break quarantine to vote in-person

Coronavirus patients can break quarantine Tuesday to vote in person, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed.

“Voters have the right to vote, regardless of whether they are sick or in quarantine,” the CDC stressed in safe-voting guidance posted Sunday.

While having the right to do so, those infected by the contagion “should take steps to protect poll workers and other voters,” the health agency said.

“This includes wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet away from others, and washing your hands or using hand sanitizer before and after voting,” the CDC guidance said.

“You should also let poll workers know that you are sick or in quarantine when you arrive at the polling location,” the agency said.

The center advised ailing voters to bring extra masks, hand sanitizer and their own black pen.

“The more prepared you are, the less time you may have to spend at the voting site,” the CDC wrote.

Anyone who is sick should check with local authorities for specific guidance, the agency said.

WTF?  Can I go hit a bar as long as I'm careful???  LOL

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

WTF?  Can I go hit a bar as long as I'm careful???  LOL

Yeah why not? Hell, go to the titty bar. At least they'll have as much chance of catching an infectious disease from you as you will from them!

39udui34gie51.jpg

• Trump 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

lz3pzEEH.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nice!  Honest speak.

What does "like fags' mean?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

26 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What does "like fags' mean?

This is just a hunch, but I'm thinking: homosexuals, fairies, queers.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is just a hunch, but I'm thinking: homosexuals, fairies, queers.

Ok, so how would homosexuals deal with covid?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, so how would homosexuals deal with covid?

Like a woman, pantywaist, wimp, pussy.  Hopefully you catch my drift.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Like a woman, pantywaist, wimp, pussy.  Hopefully you catch my drift.

So being gay or a woman has a negative connotation?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So being gay or a woman has a negative connotation?

You're putting words in my mouth.  I simply answered your asinine question with the logical and truthful answer.  I love women.  Keep the homos away from me and we're good.  To each his own.  Live and let live.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're putting words in my mouth.  I simply answered your asinine question with the logical and truthful answer.  I love women.  Keep the homos away from me and we're good.  To each his own.  Live and let live.

I'm just going by what you say.

I get it now.

You're a misogynist and homophobic. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm just going by what you say.

I get it now.

You're a misogynist and homophobic. 

LOL.  I just answered your dumb question honestly.  I am most certainly NOT politically correct about it.  Fuck that.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I just answered your dumb question honestly.  I am most certainly NOT politically correct about it.  Fuck that.

I know you answered honestly. You are honestly a misogynist and a homophobe. You dont need to say anymore. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I know you answered honestly. You are honestly a misogynist and a homophobe. You dont need to say anymore. 

Fine by me.  Glad I cleared everything up for you.  Call me whatever you want.  I could not care less.  LOL

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Fine by me.  Glad I cleared everything up for you.  call me whatever you want.  I could not care less.  LOL

I'll call you what you are, a misogynist and a homophobe. Two things that no one should be proud of in 2020.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'll call you what you are, a misogynist and a homophobe. Two things that no one should be proud of in 2020.

I'm gutted!  LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I won't speak for Bow or the others, but, 

I will tell you what you are.............

a fucking braindead idiot that cannot handle people with different opinions that yours.

Stop being a sissy mama and move on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

F8 will never squander an opportunity to let you know how self-righteous he is and how despicable you are. Let him enjoy his moment.

also, the next question he asks sincerely will be his first.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Look in the mirror for a visual representation.

Plus the limp handshake and obsession with clothes.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I won't speak for Bow or the others, but, 

I will tell you what you are.............

a fucking braindead idiot that cannot handle people with different opinions that yours.

Stop being a sissy mama and move on.

You're entitled to your opinions.

I never said he couldn't. I'm just labeling him as he is. 

People who are misogynistic and homophobic are called bigots. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

31 minutes ago, jc856 said:

F8 will never squander an opportunity to let you know how self-righteous he is and how despicable you are. Let him enjoy his moment.

also, the next question he asks sincerely will be his first.

I'm just calling it like it is. Sorry if you don't like it cupcake.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Look in the mirror for a visual representation.

NOW who is your avatar. I guess I should’ve known the last one, but no clue who this is.....