Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

PA Just Waiting to See How Many Votes They'll Need for Biden? *****

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

IF you think fixes are in, don't you think they would have fixed the election for Clinton to beat Trump in the first place?  it's a ridiculous take to think that now the establishment will cheat the election.  Whoever wins will have won fair and square.  At this point it looks like it'll be Trump...Biden is just a shit lame-duck candidate.  Democrats afraid to stray away from moderate politics

 

“They” did have the fix in to for Hillary to defeat Trump in 2016.  They tried every dirty trick they could think of short of a full out coup d'etat.  For four years they tried every dirty tactic using the cover of the corrupt de-press.  To me, that has to be the big story of this election, the outright biased and vacant press that so badly embarrassed that institution.  You can throw in the biased and poorly run pollsters who need to send in their resignations collectively.  Most smart people could tell those numbers were wrong as easily as you could hold a rock in one hand and a pebble in the other and be able to tell which weighed more. 

 

  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

“They” did have the fix in to for Hillary to defeat Trump in 2016.  They tried every dirty trick they could think of short of a full out coup d'etat.  For four years they tried every dirty tactic using the cover of the corrupt de-press.  To me, that has to be the big story of this election, the outright biased and vacant press that so badly embarrassed that institution.  You can throw in the biased and poorly run pollsters who need to send in their resignations collectively.  Most smart people could tell those numbers were wrong as easily as you could hold a rock in one hand and a pebble in the other and be able to tell which weighed more. 

This.  LaughingCoffin, your post was disingenuous and reeked of persiflage.

Why are you so corrupt? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FanBack said:

This.  LaughingCoffin, your post was disingenuous and reeked of persiflage.

Why are you so corrupt? 

Lmaoooooo

  • Barf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Lmaoooooo

 

3 hours ago, FanBack said:

This.  LaughingCoffin, your post was disingenuous and reeked of persiflage.

Why are you so corrupt? 

 

Spank You Family Guy GIF by chuber channel


48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow man, this is the most massive case of fraud I've ever seen spanning multiple states. Michigan stopped counting then suddenly came up with hundreds of thousands of votes over night. If I'm Trump I'm not conceding shit. If he still loses after all of this I won't be sad for myself or any other Trump voter, I'll be sad for the country because there will be dark days ahead for America. The big positive is that the Senate is still firmly Republican and the House shifted a little. That's my take so far and we'll see how the rest of this plays out in the coming days.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the press conference from Philly.  Looks like Pat Bondi and Corey Lewandowski are on the job.  :niterider:

 

 


process.jpg

 

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Wow man, this is the most massive case of fraud I've ever seen spanning multiple states. Michigan stopped counting then suddenly came up with hundreds of thousands of votes over night. If I'm Trump I'm not conceding shit. If he still loses after all of this I won't be sad for myself or any other Trump voter, I'll be sad for the country because there will be dark days ahead for America. The big positive is that the Senate is still firmly Republican and the House shifted a little. That's my take so far and we'll see how the rest of this plays out in the coming days.

Not looking real good, but not over.  So you're saying there's a chance???!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Was it 19 degrees in detroit you clown?  lmaooo this is olddddd buddy!

 


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

Was it 19 degrees in detroit you clown?  lmaooo this is olddddd buddy!

Nope, it wasn't. MAGATs are Soooooo gullible

Screenshot 2020-11-04 205216.png


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man you trump supports need some serious help..

 

 Always a conspiracy theory with you people

  • Like 1

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

 

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

 

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

 

 

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gerbe75pts said:

Man you trump supports need some serious help..

 Always a conspiracy theory with you people

Your hatred of Trump led you to vote for a proven sexual offender in the latter mid-stage of dementia. 

You have much for which to explain.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Your hatred of Trump led you to vote for a proven sexual offender in the latter mid-stage of dementia. 

You have much for which to explain.  

 

Keep getting Brainwashed..

 

He's  Divided us all 

  • Trump 1

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

 

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

 

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

 

 

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gerbe75pts said:

Man you trump supports need some serious help..

 Always a conspiracy theory with you people

Sure, brah.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gerbe75pts said:

Man you trump supports need some serious help..

 Always a conspiracy theory with you people

Just decide to head over to the politics section for the first time?  Your real purpose?  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gerbe75pts said:

Keep getting Brainwashed..

He's  Divided us all 

It was Barack Obongo who began that process, friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, gerbe75pts said:

Keep getting Brainwashed..

He's  Divided us all 

You divided yourself.  Try not to break your computer now.  Count down from 10 t0 1 in the language of your choice.

Are you settled?  Good.  Now for the teaching lesson: 

Trump made it acceptable to be a Patriot once again; he essentially stopped the conflation of Patriotism with xenophobia or racism.

He also started the break up of the two-party hegemony; a hegemony with which the American people have suffered for the better part of the 20th and 21st centuries.

What totalitarian socialists, such as yourself, could not handle was that he mirrored the acerbic language of your side.  It was a reflection with which you could not cope.  But when Trump attacked, he attacked actions and ideas.  The base ad hominem attacks of the left were not part of his repertoire.       

For the past four years, I've felt free to listen, evaluate and debate ideas as never before.  Hopefully that spirit continues; if the theft of the election is successful, I will try not to let the criminality of Biden/Harris cause me to recuse myself from the Aquarian's Free-thinking Counter Culture Construct.

Hopefully you will fight, from within your totalitarian socialist cabal, any censorship mandates proffered by the new tyrannical regime.

Sadly, I suspect that you will not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You divided yourself.  Try not to break your computer now.  Count down from 10 t0 1 in the language of your choice.

Are you settled?  Good.  Now for the teaching lesson: 

Trump made it acceptable to be a Patriot once again; he essentially stopped the conflation of Patriotism with xenophobia or racism.

He also started the break up of the two-party hegemony; a hegemony with which the American people have suffered for the better part of the 20th and 21st centuries.

What totalitarian socialists, such as yourself, could not handle was that he mirrored the acerbic language of your side.  It was a reflection with which you could not cope.  But when Trump attacked, he attacked actions and ideas.  The base ad hominem attacks of the left were not part of his repertoire.       

For the past four years, I've felt free to listen, evaluate and debate ideas as never before.  Hopefully that spirit continues; if the theft of the election is successful, I will try not to let the criminality of Biden/Harris cause me to recuse myself from the Aquarian's Free-thinking Counter Culture Construct.

Hopefully you will fight, from within your totalitarian socialist cabal, any censorship mandates proffered by the new tyrannical regime.

Sadly, I suspect that you will not.

OMG, I'm even more on my game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FanBack said:

You divided yourself.  Try not to break your computer now.  Count down from 10 t0 1 in the language of your choice.

Are you settled?  Good.  Now for the teaching lesson: 

Trump made it acceptable to be a Patriot once again; he essentially stopped the conflation of Patriotism with xenophobia or racism.

He also started the break up of the two-party hegemony; a hegemony with which the American people have suffered for the better part of the 20th and 21st centuries.

What totalitarian socialists, such as yourself, could not handle was that he mirrored the acerbic language of your side.  It was a reflection with which you could not cope.  But when Trump attacked, he attacked actions and ideas.  The base ad hominem attacks of the left were not part of his repertoire.       

For the past four years, I've felt free to listen, evaluate and debate ideas as never before.  Hopefully that spirit continues; if the theft of the election is successful, I will try not to let the criminality of Biden/Harris cause me to recuse myself from the Aquarian's Free-thinking Counter Culture Construct.

Hopefully you will fight, from within your totalitarian socialist cabal, any censorship mandates proffered by the new tyrannical regime.

Sadly, I suspect that you will not.

Ok ? This is the same guy that just said he won the election without votes being counted  

That's un-American 

  • Gay 1

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

 

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

 

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

 

 

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FanBack said:

OMG, I'm even more on my game. 

 

My point  can't have a  A conversation anymore Without you guys going in defence mode and trying to say hurtful things

 It's quite sad..

 

 Divided

  • Trump 1

reinhart2-wjc-2014.jpg

 

MY TOP TEN 2014

1.Sam Reinhart 2. Aaron Ekblad 3. leon Draisaitl 4. Nikolaj Ehlers. 5 Michael DalColle 6. . Sam Bennett

7. Nick Ritchie 8 Brendan Perlini 9 Haydn Fleury 10 David Pastrnak.

 

MY TOP TEN 2015

1A Connor McDavid . 1B Jack Eichel 3.Mitchell Marner 4. Noah Hanifin 5.Mathew Barzal Dylan Strome 6. 7.Oliver Kylington 8. Pavel Zacha 9.Zach Werenski 10. Nick Merkley

 

 

Matthew Barzal , Connor Mcdavid Watch is on ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...